10000 point village

DeletedUser

Know how to is different than being able to.

I know how to snipe, one of the things I'm good at because I've been rimmed so many times.

I know how to backtime, but I don't always pull it off effectively.

I've pre-nobled villages to make the other guy lose his nobles, I can tag incomings. I know what to do, just don't always pull it off. Playing for 3 years doesn't make me a veteran, I wasn't even active for most of that time, which if you had read the part that said "on and off" might have tipped you off.

You suck at TW, you probably don't know how to do any of these things considering you're a barb muncher. Your opinion doesn't matter here because you come to flame the post but, you have no right to flame if you're rubbish.

All seeing I

You suck at TW, you probably don't know how to do any of these things considering you're a barb muncher. Your opinion doesn't matter here because you come to flame the post but, you have no right to flame if you're rubbish.

Woah. That is one opinionated towel. Or a new kid with a point

DeletedUser

Didn't come here to flame, you were the one who decided to be an ass.

DeletedUser

Didn't come here to flame, you were the one who decided to be an ass.

Why would you want a 10k village build?

You obviously came here to flame since you refused to answer his question, on a side note i have seen plenty of good players with 10k point builds it has its advantages and disadvantages.

DeletedUser

Why would you want a 10k village build?

You obviously came here to flame since you refused to answer his question, on a side note i have seen plenty of good players with 10k point builds it has its advantages and disadvantages.

Its a pretty valid question. He simply asked for a build that would give him 10k points. Seems to me he just wanted the points, since he didn't ask the advantages/disadvantages of said build.

All seeing I

You need to learn about trolling. Seriously. Do it right. Jabs. Don't argue. You make all trolls look bad. Towel is obviously better than you

DeletedUser

I'm completely serious. I was not and am not trying to troll/flame.

@ The poster

Here's a link to the website I was talking about, go to the tool that says village planner and you can experiment with different kinds of village and troop builds.

http://zomgtw.net/en/65/toolkit.php

DeletedUser104585

My villages are 9735 on a church world 9,740 on a non church world so far on w65 icant be ass to demo my buildings lol =p

DeletedUser96587

Here you go
Buildings Village Headquarters (Level 22)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 15)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 17) Merchants: 59/59
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Wall (Level 20)

DeletedUser

i though that 10000 points exactly would give you a really bad build, but that one there is pretty good

shagohad

no more than 20 hq and lvl 3 WS

and a 22 market... come at me

DeletedUser

My opinion has always been the difference is so little overall that it doesn't matter what build you use as long as you have the skill to use it, for troops and buildings.

DeletedUser101947

There are some situations that I build HQ all the way up to 28+ in rare circumstances.

I can certainly see the need for a 10k+ build.

I think that those of you who flame people instantly for having a 10k+ villa are just close-minded and cookie-cutter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104585

When I was playing world 1 on the US server i was 1/3 off a size a player who had all 11+k vills and i had 9,735 vills i kick the crap out off him because i had way more troops per vill than he did after a week he quit.

Remember when you go past the 9k you lose between 1-3k off troops per vill

My vill builds use to be
20 HQ
25 Barricks
20 Stable
2 workshop (Ram and cats will still be finished b4 the rest off the nukes so no point going higher.)
20 smithy
1 Academy
20 market
30 All Mines
30 Farm
30 Warehouse
10 HP
20 Wall

This gives you grand total off 9,740

DeletedUser3932

When I was playing world 1 on the US server i was 1/3 off a size a player who had all 11+k vills and i had 9,735 vills i kick the crap out off him because i had way more troops per vill than he did after a week he quit.

Remember when you go past the 9k you lose between 1-3k off troops per vill

My vill builds use to be
20 HQ
25 Barricks
20 Stable
2 workshop (Ram and cats will still be finished b4 the rest off the nukes so no point going higher.)
20 smithy
1 Academy
20 market
30 All Mines
30 Farm
30 Warehouse
10 HP
20 Wall

This gives you grand total off 9,740

Pretty good build. Excluding the HP of-course which is a waste of time and space. (and not active on W65 anyway).

I prefer to have level 5 workshop. The fact you only use your rams/cats or nukes tells something about the way you play.

Personally, I like to quicker rebuild time, for excessive fakes :lol:

DeletedUser104585

now i never said i only use them in nukes only..

now i like to have a hp in my vills but on this world i dont have to worry about hp. but i do like the lv 5 workshop tho..

DeletedUser

I like lvl 5 workshop because it looks cooler than level 4 & under. :lol:

But seriously that is a bonus.

lvl 5 workshop, you can build enough rams/cats for nukes and fakes in less time than a nuke is finished.

Gotta have my villas looking pretty. :icon_smile: