1001 ways to kill a spider

DeletedUser

Simple, you say a way how you'd kill a spider, be creative, we need some talking in here.

I'll start..

Step on it...

DeletedUser

ewwwww I hate spiders!! yuck.....

pull off the legs one by one....

or feed it to my oscar fish!! they like spiders

DeletedUser

wait and let it stroll into PNP territory, they will kill it.

scarlet ash

cover it in lard (or butter your choice) and juggle it. It won't die just yet. Eventually you'll let it slip but luckily you had set up for that but putting a metal tray down at a tilt leading to one of those things where you put the coins in and it spins around till falling down the hole, well the spider slips down the tray and into that spiny coin thing spinning around, put loads of coins in so the spider has to race for its life. it should drop down first and if lucky will avoid coins landing on it. Pick up the weird contraption that seems parked in most Mcdonalds corners and shake it so all the coins fly about in the bottom so that its likely to squash the spider. once that is done pull out a magnum and shoot at it a couple of times, though its better to be safe than sorry so drop a grenade in it as well and get out of their pulling a hollywood like scene of jumping out of the explosion. Finally you can feel safe the spider is okay...

Untill you see it flying away on a balloon hahaha >:D.

DeletedUser

Spray it with axe (spray deodorant) and light a lighter up to it, and make a flamethrower! (you have to spray and light the lighter at the same time obviously...) watch youtube... :lol:

DeletedUser91091

By hearing the name chuck norris the spider will instantly drop dead. :icon_biggrin::icon_twisted:

XxBRICKSTERxX

Constantine ;) Trap the spider in a glass. Lite up a cigarette and blow smoke into a glass.

DeletedUser84906

I think with 7k axes 3k Lc and 300 rams should be enough :)

DeletedUser

get a heavy machine gun and fire at it till its into smithereens

DeletedUser91091

Use TWstats Mass Attack planner for my tribe to be able to coordinate a massive attack to RIM the spider lol