100I declare on .xD

DeletedUser

Seriously?? Are we going to start this again when its been gone through over and over with everyone not having either the same story or the same view of the situation?

Even I'm tired of all the mud slinging that goes on here but its not too hard to start again:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not slinging any mud at all :icon_smile:

I was just saying that being so angry doesn't help with negotiations at all. Hell, I stayed out of the negotiation process entirely.

DeletedUser

Not slinging any mud at all :icon_smile:

I was just saying that being so angry doesn't help with negotiations at all. Hell, I stayed out of the negotiation process entirely.
its mudslinging since its a 100I member blaming an .xD member for something based on speculation and not admitting any fault on 100I's part.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mmm? Where's the speculation? KG didn't make any real effort to stop the war once it began, simple fact. Instead he posted angry comments on the forums and disregarded 100I posts. Anyone who watched it all unfold on the forums can see that. :icon_neutral:

I know you want to find fault with every post I make, but you disregarded my compliment (with reservations) towards Wicksys and even my own admission of staying out of the negotiations. :icon_redface:

netjakdim

Unfortunately Darren sir the only person I see so far unable to carry on the discussion in a civilized manner is yourself. Muy was being very civil and not mud slinging he was bringing up valid points although a little biased in there but it was still a good discussion for this thread. Some people as myself think the actual war was inevitable but then we hear from the 100 side saying they still would have accepted peace. The real problem in this lies in the way that the defectors left. None of other than those directly involved will really know the truth about the whole matter but it does not mean we can't discuss all alternatives as this might happen again later on in this world. Then when it does we will have more insight to prevent the issues that have arisen in this case.

DeletedUser

Nice post Net, it's quite accurate on some parts and shows the dilemma our tribe has faced. It would have been extremely lame to leave the ones coming to us with information about 100I's plans out there in the cold.

And it would have all been fine, if Wisdom had just stayed out of things. Then it could have been an interesting war.

And I agree Muy's post was not mud slinging, just his view on the matters. I much admit that I have not always been happy with some of our forum presences either. Nor have I always been happy with 100I's way of handling matters.

Dan69

Hey Dan I haven't seen you around in a while. And Srupy is right without diplomacy we would all just be killing each other. That would not be a war game but a free for all. Just my two cents.

Hi.:)
I was just a little bit busy.Perhaps to busy.:)
DIPLOMACY ?
Many times is just a break to can prepare the next move.The next target and the next war.All this in PEACE.Hm.We call this DIPLOMACY.:icon_razz:

netjakdim

I don't think that the reason why this war started is so important in this moment.In fact is a war game.

In my thoughts sir you are partially right. For this war between 100I & XD between the 2 tribes they are at war and nothing is going to change that now. However there are other tribes out there that are not involved and the diplomacy of the whole situation is still very important in regards to them.
Now just follow me before you start flaming my oppinion. It appears that 100I and Wisdom are going to win this one. However if XD could prove their points and sway the rest of the world that they were right and the other 2 were just wrong. How do you think that will affect their future relations with other tribes. Perhaps some day 100I is looking to form an alliance with say TAO. Then the leaders in TAO say "Well everything looks ok but remember the problems XD had with them and what happened"
So even though this war may be over I still see that the diplomacy of this one is still somewhat important.

DeletedUser

Well personaly, xd took members from 100i in. Which is a hugh conflict.
So they responded with war.

100i is our buddies. and were not sharing them. lol.

They actualy can only answer that question.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately Darren sir the only person I see so far unable to carry on the discussion in a civilized manner is yourself. Muy was being very civil and not mud slinging he was bringing up valid points although a little biased in there but it was still a good discussion for this thread. Some people as myself think the actual war was inevitable but then we hear from the 100 side saying they still would have accepted peace. The real problem in this lies in the way that the defectors left. None of other than those directly involved will really know the truth about the whole matter but it does not mean we can't discuss all alternatives as this might happen again later on in this world. Then when it does we will have more insight to prevent the issues that have arisen in this case.
Youre a real funny guy:lol: I was simply pointing out the fact that there is no point starting something again that we have been over countless amount of times. Call me uncivilized for not trying to get back into a circular argument:icon_confused: But its nice to see someone who pride themselves for being 'unbiased' in their opinions on this forum:icon_wink:

And Muy it is speculation based on 'he said, she said' senarios and not what actually happened. You can easily come in here and say peace was possible but we can still argue that you were planning on us before the 'defectors' left. Fact is, no evidence is being presented to prove anything so we are no where further than we were 2-3 weeks ago.

Last thing im trying to do is start the flaming again but according to net, thats uncivilized:lol:

DeletedUser

Net, that was an interesting and well thought out post. It helped me understand the .xd perspective. Thanks

Dan69

In my thoughts sir you are partially right. For this war between 100I & XD between the 2 tribes they are at war and nothing is going to change that now. However there are other tribes out there that are not involved and the diplomacy of the whole situation is still very important in regards to them.
Now just follow me before you start flaming my oppinion. It appears that 100I and Wisdom are going to win this one. However if XD could prove their points and sway the rest of the world that they were right and the other 2 were just wrong. How do you think that will affect their future relations with other tribes. Perhaps some day 100I is looking to form an alliance with say TAO. Then the leaders in TAO say "Well everything looks ok but remember the problems XD had with them and what happened"
So even though this war may be over I still see that the diplomacy of this one is still somewhat important.

I don't think that many players will try to understand who has right and who has wrong in this case.
Seems to be to hard to give the entire right to a singular part.
Of course,I think the the right is in our side (100I).
The true is that sometime in one moment one of side did something wrong which create an untruthful climate between this 2 tribe.
What will remain after this war will be the status.Even this like or not.
Do not forget that many of .xD members quit or change their tribe.And this isn't because of war.Most because of their bad aristocracy politics.
They fail there before the war started.
And maybe they make bad moves even in this moment.
This just my opinion.I'm not claim that I have 100% right.

DeletedUser

Darren, you forget you stacked against us first for no legit reason and gave us cause to do at least the same to you in response. It is also clear that you do know your history or read the Art of war. IF there was going to be war, you go into them having the battle already won and the best way is to be prepared. You guys started and now we're finishing.

DeletedUser

Stats are pointless at this point but here the are. Keep in mind these exclude thos that have quit and are now barbs and those who fled.

Side 1:
Tribes: 100I 100A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: .xD
Players:

Timeframe: 19/07/2009 00:00:00 to 30/08/2009 17:57:49

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,468
Side 2: 862
Difference: 1,606

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,537
Side 2: 205
Difference: 1,332

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 23,175,041
Side 2: 8,350,598
Difference: 14,824,443

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,401,423
Side 2: 1,948,530
Difference: 12,452,893

DeletedUser

thats like 1 week of wisdom vs sabre =D

although you are right. lots have left.

DeletedUser

Darren, you forget you stacked against us first for no legit reason and gave us cause to do at least the same to you in response. It is also clear that you do know your history or read the Art of war. IF there was going to be war, you go into them having the battle already won and the best way is to be prepared. You guys started and now we're finishing.
Reasons for that can still be debated which I'm not in the mood to do.:icon_neutral:

Integritous

Those stats are actually pretty amazing, not because of the imbalance but because of the remarkable focus shown by the 62% of total 100I conquers that were taken against .xD! Good work fellas, though continued strenuous resistance by .xD in some pockets gets kudos... against the odds and abandoned by their leaders, great show!

kitex1

awwww looks like 100I got lucky and founs saome players wanting to fight!

All we got were quiters!