101+ TW Excuses

DeletedUser

180. They said they were disbanding anyway, so we didn't take them seriously, and we are fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes fighting lots of tribes
Something wrong with the tape/cd? :lol:

Bunch of kids :icon_razz:

zakipoo

179. My leader was invited to play in another world but I wasn't, so I'm going to play with a coplayer of mine in W37 once my tribe can't do anything else with Time.

lol youre wrong, im already playing in W37,.. when all is over with W32, i can still play tw somewhere at least for a lil bit.
if you want to stay in this world and be bored nobling all the noobs to take "complete control" of the world which would take another year, and i cba on staying in this world another year when i already spent a year in here. we dont HAVE to stay in this world if we dont want to.

DeletedUser

181. I can't be bothered to finish this world or those things I start in it...it takes too long.

182. I don't have to stay here if I don't want to.

greenmonsta

181. I can't be bothered to finish this world or those things I start in it...it takes too long.

182. I don't have to stay here if I don't want to.

183. I don't have to fight to win, I can just make my tribe do it for me and claim I won while I'm sitting on the rim.

DeletedUser

185. I spend too much time whining about what I perceive as other's whining to enjoy my time here, but that's okay, because I'm quitting anyway.

greenmonsta

185. I spend too much time whining about what I perceive as other's whining to enjoy my time here, but that's okay, because I'm quitting anyway.

186. I play the game to whine about other whining about whining that I whine.

Or something like that.

Tazecca

My numbers are broken, so I can't eat :(

i was once human but after over using cosmetic products i became an ogre and became dependent on cosmetic trials, many of which went wrong causing me to become green and smelly and move on from w32 :(

greenmonsta

i was once human but after over using cosmetic products i became an ogre and became dependent on cosmetic trials, many of which went wrong causing me to become green and smelly and move on from w32 :(

Nothing went wrong :)

zakipoo

??) whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining about their whining about my whining and i got tired of whining and left.

Rsviper

???)Cuz We are the best and everyone wants to be us even if they cant beat us.