112 guide for an offensive playing style

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A quick guide for 112:

Due to the setting that you cannot support outside the tribe it is impossible to time defense after nobles. Which means this world will be a recap world. That is why playing offensively will give an advantage (Especially as you can farm much more and thus make more nobles. You even have the extra offense to use those nobles on players).

I made an offensive troop template which includes some HC for snipes/countersnipes/catapult fangs. This means offensive villages can snipe, countersnipe, backtime and have an HC with catapult fang. This template is focussed on making nukes as quickly as possible as I got the barracks, stable and workshop to run (almost) equally long. The workshop on lvl 10 is the slowest factor with:

10 days, 18 hours, 28 minutes and 45 seconds.

This is a very versatile troop build and is used most effectively if the user plays heavily offensive.

The HC, swords and catapults also give the user a different walking speed to allow multiple snipe attempts.

[construction_template]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[/construction_template]

5 sword
5625 axe
100 scouts
2270 LC
350 HC
325 rams
200 catapults

Free population for troops:

24000 (Total pop) - 3765 (AM build) = 20235 (Free pop for troops)

Offense troop template 20235 free pop:

5 sword
5625 axe
100 scouts
2270 LC
350 HC
325 rams
200 catapults

----------------------
20235 pop

Time needed for troops:

Sword: 184 seconds
Axe: 162 seconds
Scout: 148 seconds
LC: 295 seconds
HC: 589 seconds
Rams: 1489 seconds
Catapults: 2233 seconds

Running time for barracks, stable & workshop

barracks
[unit]sword[/unit] 184 * 5 = 920
[unit]axe[/unit] 162 * 5625 = 927450
--------------------------------------
= 928370 seconds

stable
[unit]spy[/unit] 148 * 100 = 14800
[unit]light[/unit] 295 * 2270 = 669650
[unit]heavy[/unit] 589 * 400 = 235600
--------------------------------------
= 920050 seconds

workshop
[unit]ram[/unit] 1489 * 325 = 467546
[unit]catapult[/unit] 2233 * 200 = 446600
= 930525 seconds

Please note this is what works for me. This might not work for everybody as you might like a more defensive playing style. Let me know if you like this and I might make another later.

Note 2: This worked in notepad but not here. Damn. Well copy it and paste in notepad for a more neat overview if you have OCD like me.

Jarno

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11134637

The only problem would be sniping trains that use lc with the nobles, your HC wont do anything

Deleted User - 11134637

Well he noted his strat might not work for everyone, the idea of keeping your vills low on buildings is to give you more space for troops. He is just a minimalistic player

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maby google for a guide on how not to sell your friends and how not to disband a tribe after being the world top2 tribe. Thanks in advance!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maby google for a guide on how not to sell your friends and how not to disband a tribe after being the world top2 tribe. Thanks in advance!

From what I understood about THC, there were numerous issues and a lot of people at fault for THC falling apart. From an outsider's perspective at the time, I would say that everybody in THC had a large part to play on why it wasn't functioning well as a tribe :)

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let me tell you as a top acc from that tribe that it is not true at all it was all because Salvador said he will be duke and when first Jheeez OP happend, we asked what he is doing about it he sent us a picture of a beer and told us he has no time to do anything. If needed i will send you a schreenshot, duke deals with stuff in the tribe he did nothing.

Maby you got a different story so that he and Tide can join your tribe. Do not try to justify why you took him in.

FYI. When i wanted to join Jheeeez he wanted me to share info about the tribe but just to him so that his acc would be safe. In return i get the info from Cicada! Hit me up in pms so that i can send you schreenshots.
For future references do not get into things you were not a part of he just kissed your ass so that he can join you.

@One Last Shot...

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually here you go enjoy. This is from the guy you are standing up for. Let me remind you I was in council and when i told him the tribe is utter crap and he is not doing anything, he removed me from the tribe council so hat others do not see what i think. Krovikan Mist can confirm all this info, and he was the only acc on Northeast that was good aside mines. Of course he did not bother when his villages were safe and he knew that he would eventually join you after all the ass kissing

Attachments

• 380C4492-DA74-455F-8A24-CB08EA3AE986.jpeg
    380C4492-DA74-455F-8A24-CB08EA3AE986.jpeg
    513.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This comment is not an attack at you but a general comment about why some tribes are doomed to fail. Please take it as such :)

If one person is expected to run everything for an entire tribe, therein lies the problem.

Leadership requires a huge amount of time, energy and effort if you wish to have a successful tribe. It also requires others to pitch in and pull their weight. I won't comment on how much effort your duke put in - I wasn't there as you say, so I can't possibly comment on that and will not dispute it for that reason - but what you have said shows a great deal of the problems THC had. You just made it clear in that post that council members weren't pulling their weight prior to the war to get THC into a smooth running machine.

No tribe could stand up to a team as organised as JheeeZ (compliment for them there if they read this thread), if they don't have every member of the tribe active, communicating and a leadership where all members are taking responsibility.

As far as recruitment goes, THC disbanded long before Cicada first began talking to Tide & Salvador Dali about recruitment. The 17 day gap there is quite a substantial amount of time. I distinctly remember a number of other accounts in THC contacting Cicada regarding recruitment as THC broke as well. Every account got the same response at the time.

Just as I can't comment on some aspects of THC, you would not be able to comment on Cicada leadership matters as you don't know how we operate and haven't been recruited to us so don't know how it works.

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No but i do know you tell people you do not want diplomacy you have to trust them first but after that you diplo everyone around to survive jheeeez.
Also you are talking of leadership expirience but you recruit players that give out the tribes info sto stay alive. Googly maby you seem smart to some people with the way you put taught into your wrriting but the reality is even with all that recruiting and diplo that you have done you still can not cap a village from Jheeeez.
I usually love to learn from people better and more expirienced then me, but buddy trust me you are not the one...