112 guide for an offensive playing style

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That comment makes me realise you are from England or USA and only know how to speak English. What a teacher indeed.
Please stop with defending your names and cap a village from your enemies already, are you not the once that declared??

Till now i saw nothing but complaining about their internaling and tribe numbers. You declared so pls be quiet and try to cap at leas one villa and then come here talk about leadership expirience.

It seems you only know how to declare, fighting is left behind. I suggest you find another word i wrote wrong so you can call me out for it??

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is a war thread which has relevant statistics posted. Why not have a look over there as this is now becoming off-topic :)

I was attempting to compliment the intelligent part of your post. I genuinely thought it was meant to be a joke on your part. My bad :oops:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Actually here you go enjoy. This is from the guy you are standing up for. Let me remind you I was in council and when i told him the tribe is utter crap and he is not doing anything, he removed me from the tribe council so hat others do not see what i think. Krovikan Mist can confirm all this info, and he was the only acc on Northeast that was good aside mines. Of course he did not bother when his villages were safe and he knew that he would eventually join you after all the ass kissing

I DEMAND THE BEER SCREENSHOT FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES NOT SOME BORING SPY ONE

P.S, did you ask salvador for permission before posting? If not you're in violation of internet privacy laws and your sorry bottom's going to get sued!!!!

Last edited: