120% Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nice troll post, but i will still easily counter it o_O ...obviously when your that big you wont want to you mong, but I am at 17K and the fact that I cant noble an INACTIVE who has 1-3 villages and has a total of 13K points is VERY annoying and hurts my growth

it wasnt meant as troll post i really do wanna attack them XD

DeletedUser

All the player rankings on this world reflect is how much time you want to spend farming and how many barbs you can noble, exciting stuff

Personally I will be joining this world to hopefully find a version of tw which is still fun, maintaining a certain size account to leave your attacking options open seems like it has the potential to be a load of laughs

And yes, a forum mod would be good given some of the allegations I have seen posted around here

DeletedUser

But this is the On-Topic Off-Topic forum!
We post random stuff, but it's based on a world that's happening.

Anyways, we're too stupid and irrelevant to have a mod ;)

LorD@LoSs

Personally I don't like the "you can't noble a player's first village rule" I'm sitting here on the rim with multiple inactive players around me. Only one of which I can noble due to the 120% rule. And I can't noble him because it is his first village. He hasn't logged on in days though. But looks like I'll have to wait a week or two to take his village as a barb.

On a slightly related topic, what happens if two people try to noble a barb and they are out of each other's 120% range? One takes the village the other had attacks inbound... What happens in that case. going to try and steal the 5k barb from the 15k point player near me.

DeletedUser91831

as long as your troops are in motion then you can steel it from a higher or lower player, been there,done that,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.