120k points with lot of troops

sexynasherboy

i need a tribe in k47 with lot of power and a top rank tribe

DeletedUser48847

[spoil]Los is gonna fail. :icon_wink:[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61800

if still tribeless join ~TS~!!!

OOPS were not as strong as you requested...idnore this!

DeletedUser

Lol he was rimmed quite a bit ago, after he ran from UTK47 conflict

DeletedUser

Lol LiriC this was back when NB, -TBP- and The GA were warring UTK47. He got rimmed in this conflict so thats why that was said...

DeletedUser

And this was back when I had more vills :) During the RRA-A*S war. Boy that was a long time ago. And even back them dafyd0 was threatening me. Problem is he was too chicken to send nobles :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And this was back when I had more vills :) During the RRA-A*S war. Boy that was a long time ago. And even back them dafyd0 was threatening me. Problem is he was too chicken to send nobles :icon_razz:

Lol I am impressed Lewder, you were able to bring your issues with dafyd0 into topic on a recruitment thread....

You really are the king spammer aren't you (This is a compliment lol)

DeletedUser57252

Lol LiriC this was back when NB, -TBP- and The GA were warring UTK47. He got rimmed in this conflict so thats why that was said...

Haha yea he was based in K47, Madfaster72 and I took care of the majority of his villages in about 4 days..

He went inactive as soon as we took the first few villages.. Don't suggest he is the best cantidate for any self respecting tribe..

EDIT: Just realised how old this is..

DeletedUser

Lol I am impressed Lewder, you were able to bring your issues with dafyd0 into topic on a recruitment thread....

You really are the king spammer aren't you (This is a compliment lol)

Yes. I can legitimately spam the forums, which is the good thing. I would have prefered he rimmed me then. Probably would have still quit around Christmas.