121 best of worst of

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848983838
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848983838

now that it's unofficially over lets get it done befoer everyone goes afk on these forums here's the template feel free to add categories if they weren't on here.

1. Best All Around Player:

2. Best Attacker:

3. Best Defender:

4. Best strategic player:

5. Best Player that got rimmed:

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

7. Best Tribe:

8. Runner up Tribe:

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off:

10. The player you never want to piss off:

11. Best team (group of players):

12. Funniest Player:

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva):

14. Best War:

15. Who would you most like to meet?:

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?:

17. Most over rated player:

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer):

19. Most Annoying Player:

20. Luckiest Player:

21. Best Alliance:

22. Greatest Farmer:

23. Best mail:

24. Most Dramatic:

25. Most Paranoid:

26. Most Underhanded:

27. Most Loyal:

28. Greatest Spy:

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

30. Best Leader:

31. Worst Leader:

32. Biggest Mistake:

Deleted User - 848983838

black hammer138 oda,caps, defense, dealing with fangs and overall skill. not sure there's anyone else that is both as skilled and had such a big impact this world. also leadership too which is time consuming.

2. Best Attacker:

honestly not sure i can give a very in depth view on this besides looking at oda didn't really sit much in the north to see the quality of attacks and don't think much quality was needed in attacking power. probably just put black hammer down for this for oda/war caps since i can't make a very technical view on this personally.

3. Best Defender:

again hard to say based on the fact there wasn't much skill needed to defend against power. ignition i think got hit the most in back but again those were definitely not quality attacks. say hi and black hammer both did well again considering they both got fanged and really the only two major ones that got consistently hit. kolly/tractor account also did really well before quitting considering the size of the account, was very easy to hop in on a sit and help out compared to other accounts i had to sit. any of those probably deserve it from my point of view since again can't make a very technical answer from my pov. i'll go with say hi because he also got a ton of ods helping bh and the frontline very quickly.

i was gonna say say hi+black hammer but then remembered lite user embarrassing greg so probably that.

super snake </3

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

doesn't really matter?

7. Best Tribe:

-nf-

8. Runner up Tribe:

back

snyltran was kinda funny when you threatened to not dump 100% of the tribe resources into him how much of a baby he was

probably wouldn't want to piss off derp since he carried me this world when i disappeared sept-dec and only logged on 117 when i did log

say hi and puhi worked really well together on their frontline.

12. Funniest Player:

fl0r. literally no one else posted memes.

snyltran was a diva.

14. Best War:

i don't think there was a good one all world.

fl0r so i can see those sexy feet in person

lite user so he can't tag on 121 discord to post pointless reports.

snyltran had nowhere near the skill to have a frontline like that and people thought he was good because he hogged all the defense to let others die with no support and spent money rebuilding walls and villages from being fanged. being a giant massive turtle is not a skill and a detriment to the tribe.

harabi maybe? maybe someone in nf but i wouldn't be able to answer that

Zeddy Le Mange

20. Luckiest Player:

lite user lucky that greg was an idiot.

21. Best Alliance:

nf plg

22. Greatest Farmer:

shadowsniper has most looter, runner up pxe for volume

23. Best mail:

1645204866471.png

1645204999551.png

also peepgame calling himself the best war fighting was pretty funny

24. Most Dramatic:

peepgame asking for sit when he has nothing but obvious fakes.

25. Most Paranoid:

idk

26. Most Underhanded:

who had the most bans this world Back? they were the ones getting banned on purpose so they couldn't be attacked by BoT in the beginning of the war right? that's probably my pick then.

27. Most Loyal:

i don't think anyone's loyalty got tested that much?

28. Greatest Spy:

unaware of any major spying

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

snyltran for how many internals he had and prioritized and for how few war caps he had while being the biggest frontline account in the world (maybe kolly had a bigger frontline against back but they were actually using it)

30. Best Leader:

say hi

31. Worst Leader:

greg wins this hands down, but I think 4 nerds deserves an honorable mention for completely going afk once power made end game.

32. Biggest Mistake:

greg agreeing to a 2 week with NAP with BACK and letting them survive instead of wiping them out.

Mizu

Reaction score
Doesn’t seem fair to single any one out for this as we have gotten comprehensively clapped this world but if pushed, I’ll go with Blackhammer. The acc has been racking up war caps for fun.

2. Best Attacker:

Hard one to answer. No special tactics really needed to get employed this world so just going off ODA, Say Hi gets this.

3. Best Defender:

Not many people have had to ‘defend’ for real this world. Boggy is surely the only player that deserves this.

What strategy?

N/A? As far as I can tell no one worth mentioning got rimmed while still trying their hardest.

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

It is with great shame that I think I take this one. PS stay away from my barbs.

My favorite image from a few months ago:
barb.png

7. Best Tribe:

PLG: the king makers. Without whom this world might have been more even. Wish they’d spawned into k44 ☹

8. Runner up Tribe:

Once Lite + a few others hop over to NF, I’m not sure what happens to Back but they go here imo. Dug deep, defended well and survived despite that botched startup leaving them ridiculously densely clustered.

People either took my trolling in good faith or took it too serious so I had 0 fun pissing people off this world.

Dumb question, I’ll shit talk anyone.

Feel like theres not been to many units working together this world since NF have been able to play as individuals and still get caps easily.

12. Funniest Player:

Feels bad nominating myself for this but when you talk as much crap as I do, some gems occasionally pop out. My Simpsons profile is my crowning achievement on 121 and I'll fight anyone that doesn't agree with that.

Who Else but Kirk would go in here? Dude is deranged.

14. Best War:

Still waiting for a real war to occur in 121.

No one, I bet none of u nerds shower.

Mine, so I can stop playing this shit game and have hobbies again.

One of the cos on the snyl account is an experienced + skilled player but the other was not suitable to be our rank 1 + biggest frontliner.

My boy Aacron. His first world in TW so effectively went from have 0 skills + knowledge to gaining most if not all of the essential mechanics + strategies.

Special mention to silky on the harabi account. Not a new player but shook off the rust and even though he started off leading my meme basher tribe I believe he did more to help Power than any of the other leaders. He has a natural way of communicating + getting others to buy into his ideas. Shame he couldn’t quite work his magic on TBK.

Liteuser continuously posting dozens of useless reports in the 121 discord. I’m not even sure what purpose this served.

20. Luckiest Player:

A lot of Power + P0wer are lucky. Most are simply not at the calibre to be in the late game but survived through mass merging + poor macro planning.

21. Best Alliance:

NF-PLG of course.

22. Greatest Farmer:

Shadowsniper was beasting LOTD literally every day in a row during the autumn months.

23. Best mail:

Not received many gems this world.

24. Most Dramatic:

maxiestyr11. Has the rare talent to get pissed off at anything and everything and then fly into a rage at u. As far as I know, I have so far escaped his wrath. If anyone is in the old Horde discord please post screencaps of him flying of the handle at Feed King.

25. Most Paranoid:

Kirk, apparently everyone is out to get him.

26. Most Underhanded:

idk

27. Most Loyal:

Not relevant this world imo.

28. Greatest Spy:

Ditto 27.

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

All Power players and also those tasty tasty internals.

30. Best Leader:

Say Hi gets this. Joined the world with a vision, didn’t get the 100% Hungarian win but he joined with his squad to get the victory, and he got it.

31. Worst Leader:

Feels bad picking on a pensioner but 4nerds hands down. If I was still in the old Power discord I’d have hella screenshots of me complaining or making suggestions and being ignored. She did her best occasionally but those times didn’t come often enough.

32. Biggest Mistake:

Me not joining BoT when I had the chance. I will regret this for the rest of my days.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Say Hi with tribal lead in every OD category ^^

2. Best Attacker:

Wmwinters (he is 90% off, idk why Power never tried him)

3. Best Defender:

Back

Refined Say Hi

boggy's future achievemnt

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

Mizu

7. Best Tribe:

CV worth a mention

8. Runner up Tribe:

Back

Refined Gentleman.

Say Hi

l97oOqj.png

12. Funniest Player:

ssgk and WJ

shadowsn1p3rr apart from WJ <3

14. Best War:

BoT vs Back and CV vs -NF- south

Tia Dalma

Mine

4 Nerds

I would say Juraj from =NewHope= but he sadly remained noob

Refined Gentleman.

20. Luckiest Player:

marci21

21. Best Alliance:

NF-PLG-Back

22. Greatest Farmer:

no brainer, shadowsn1p3rr

23. Best mail:

1qIBxe6.png

vEqvvrc.png

24. Most Dramatic:

vadi72 :D

25. Most Paranoid:

mokus70 :D

26. Most Underhanded:

Refined Gentleman.

27. Most Loyal:

Back

28. Greatest Spy:

Harambe & N4tticus XD

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

-

30. Best Leader dictator:

Say Hi

31. Worst Leader:

hard to choose from 4Nerds and Refined, but BoT had way better chances, so my vote is on Refined

32. Biggest Mistake:

BoT NAP with Back was the biggest WTF in my whole TW carreer, the most dumbest move I have ever seen

Last edited:

Dark-Matter

Reaction score

Black hammer - for me was the best acc on 121

2. Best Attacker:

Black hammer - though they aren't top ODA they were in my opinion the better attacking force when it came to war, continually sending fakes, capping and nuking. In my opinion if they weren't here the war might have looked pretty different.

3. Best Defender:

Black hammer - not many others were tested as much as them throughout the war and with only a few losses to show for it, by far best defending acc on 121

Mahler and killa

didnt see anyone worth mentioning

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

Shadow acc

7. Best Tribe:

NF

8. Runner up Tribe:

no one remembers 2nd place :p

wasnt really anyone

mahler and roofus

i had set a small group op formats for NF to use but we were not really stagnating, individual play was working fine so i feel the "best team" is a pretty difficult one. but if i had to choose it would be new hope, wmwinter and barna

12. Funniest Player:

Vick

GE3 hahaha

14. Best War:

roofus vs world chat

Killa and vick

16. Most over rated player:

Seven devils, didnt do alot this world.

17. Most Improved (went from noob to killer):

WJ - rim guy we picked up who eventually became one of our most active and better players by the end :)

18. Most Annoying Player:

everyone was pretty nice this world from enemies to allies, so i wouldnt say anyone was annoying

19. Best Alliance:

PLG + NF - greatest alliance this world for sure

20. Greatest Farmer:

Shadow acc: Scav > op sends

21. Best mail:

i couldnt find a good one :(

22. Most Dramatic:

Alvar

23. Most Paranoid:

Killa - always thinking everyone has shady intentions haha

24. Most Underhanded:

Bot

25. Greatest Spy:

Natticus

26. Biggest Stat Padder:

snyltarn

27. Best Leader:

Say hi - i would say most of council were excellent but say hi was duke so i would say he did the best out of us all in getting NF to a world win

28. Worst Leader:

i would have to say refined was, in the fact they could not see their actions would bring a coalition down on them

29. Biggest Mistake:

getting power members to flip, lead to bots collapse