124 Meme thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848983838
  • Start date

Ultrasaur

Reaction score
green.png
070 (489|600) K641,030Ropey [LIGHT]Ultrasaur [SUN]2021-10-04 14:31:48

Deleted User - 848983838

i love how i keep making fun of you and you keep thinking taking a 1k village of an account like ours even registers on us.

you'd be getting meme'd with or without that because of how fucking hilarious your mails are and how hilarious metal is.

Ultrasaur

Reaction score
I love how you delusionally believe that there is a single human being that finds you and what you are saying funny ^ ^

And for METALs shake, 3 worlds now you never reached a fifth of my points. I know I know, you are only a pp farmer.

So keep farming and sus xD

Deleted User - 848983838

3 worlds now you never reached a fifth of my points. I know I know, you are only a pp farmer.

So keep farming and sus xD

I mean why would I be playing 122 onwards seriously when I had 117 and 121 going. Never reach a 5th of your points? Bruh you've barely reached 2% of what we were on 117 and not even 15% what we are on 121. So yea why would we be doing anything other than pp farming.

You actually tried 122 and pretended to quit and are gonna quit 123 soon and claim to not have played that seriously I bet. Why would I be worried about not reaching the absolutely incredible achievements you made on 122 and 123 playing seriously? Not everyone loses as early as you and has to play each world seriously. If you are good you can farm multiple worlds in a row because you don't lose in the first month or two of a world lmao sorry you aren't aware thats how it works.

I've got more likes on my first post in this thread than you probably have entirely on the forums lol.

Again proving you are so fun to make fun of because you really have no clue whats going on. Unfortunately the forums are so dead there really isn't anyone else to make fun of that is as unaware and active as you are on the forums, so you are all i have to target unfortunatey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 848983838

god why can't there be someone more entertaining to make fun of.....