126 Meme Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 10017355
  • Start date

Deleted User - 10017355

I am completing the quest "the meeting place" by posting on the forums. Please help yourselves by posting and progressing in this stupid hidden quest tree.

Temp1.png

RabidWeevil

Reaction score
I haven't played this game in probably 8 years. It has changed alot. I think the last world I played was 35 maybe? Anyway I'm back and trying again. Only 1 tribe can win right? what's with all the family tribe stuff now?

SinekValesi

Reaction score
I haven't played this game in probably 8 years. It has changed alot. I think the last world I played was 35 maybe? Anyway I'm back and trying again. Only 1 tribe can win right? what's with all the family tribe stuff now?

After some time, they'll start to force the lower pointers to merge into them. Every single day, they will send annoying messages to their members to make them quit the game in order to take their villages without a fight. This game has changed a lot tho. This is now TRIBALMERGES! I've also come back after ages, As a dinosour, what I can see is that this game is like Minecraft nowadays; when you have pp, then you keep nobling a lot of little barbs, and you call it as "strategy". In the past barb noblers were humiliated. Yes, sometimes it can be accepted, but big tribes and large accounts... I don't know. I am also still trying to get used to this new game and strategies. :))

merge1.jpg

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
I am completing the quest "the meeting place" by posting on the forums. Please help yourselves by posting and progressing in this stupid hidden quest tree.

View attachment 10263

Wrong.

I started this movement with the "Flip" tribes on w119. I managed to make 30+ Flip tribes on that world.

Bigger goals here since the tribe limit is bigger, the dream is to have whole top25 "juiced up".

#JuiceGang

RabidWeevil

Reaction score
That is one thing I noticed in the US Server, Do other tribes even stand a chance against this style of playing? All the villages I was farming got eaten up in my last world. I have seen big wars started over barb eating in the old days of this game.

Kirkby Sock Robber

Reaction score
Same here just started playing again I played from around 2009 - 2012 but I'll just have fun its only a game after all