12Fish21?

DeletedUser

ok i no this is probly a dumb thing to ask but watever happened to 12fish21 if anyone remembers him. he started right next to me in k9 and we became freinds eventully he started taking over all of k9 if i remember and i just quit. but about a year ago i checked him on the stats and he was avery high ranked player and now i just came to check again on his progress and he no longer xists. so im just wondering wat happened to him if anyone knows.

DeletedUser85000

ok i no this is probly a dumb thing to ask but watever happened to 12fish21 if anyone remembers him. he started right next to me in k9 and we became freinds eventully he started taking over all of k9 if i remember and i just quit. but about a year ago i checked him on the stats and he was avery high ranked player and now i just came to check again on his progress and he no longer xists. so im just wondering wat happened to him if anyone knows.

He deleted, like so many players.

DeletedUser

did he delete cause it was getting boring or cause he just stopped cause it was taking to much time.

DeletedUser

I remember Fish and also have him on MSN :O. If you have MSN just send me a PM and I'll give you Mr. Fish's MSN Address.