1337 Declares...

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

DeletedUser

fireyflame, seems that you don't know the importance of Queen:

i was gonna quote openeye's guide haha.

now its only a matter or time before 1337 wins. theres no chance for Chaos... sorry men.

DeletedUser

I loved that guide :lol:

Go 1337!
Although you did get outspoken, but still, go 1337!

DeletedUser

HD declared on us and merged into TWAA within a week.
TWAA attacked us and failed and ceased to be a tribe soon after.
IF attacked us three times and failed all three and ceased to be a tribe soon after.
SAD attacked us and fell apart after one OP, we ate them with ease for a month or so
mania attacked us and, despite getting credit from you personally for being a tough tribe, fell apart after their one OP on us failed. We didnt even need to retaliate.

(ps every one of those tribes bar mania was 50-200% larger than us at the time.)

Now 1337 declares. Whilst i know it will take more than defeating one OP of yours or launching a single successful one of ours - i doubt it will take much more.

Lets find out shall we.

You go first - after all it is your pretty declaration and all that started this.

mwa ... love to hate ya daz

So you've fought wars previously in this world, and you want some special attention for that fact.
Claps hands way to go! anyone would think this was a war game the way your going on.... OH wait it is ... ... ... So you must be wanting attention for doing what your meant to be doing!

The previous tribes were not 1337, so you can compare them to us to your hearts content, We don't have to boast about wars fought and won here, our record speaks for its self, we are what we are and we do what we do.

Your duke is correct though this war is all your doing, it would seem that he was deceived by you also with events that happened while you were meant to be acting like a diplomat.
No wonder you are meant to be taking a "quieter roll".

So all that being said, I'm going to leave you here beating your chest and shouting about previous conquests, cos that obviously makes you feel like a whole man...

Lets hope you can fight as well as you can shoot your mouth off as that would make for an interesting fight. :)

Time will tell :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A friendly reminder to use the Report feature if you see posts that break the rules instead of turning this thread into a flame war.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

good luck guys n gurlz. should be fun and interesting to watch. :)

DeletedUser

6/10 on the PnP

Not terrible, but nothing really funny or fantastic. :(

Chaos though? When I read this topic, I was hoping for something interesting... this will definitely be a onesided war.

DeletedUser

Nice video.:icon_razz:

I think this will be a short war for 1337.

But good luck to both.

DeletedUser

Good idea, thanks, but we won't be needing that tactic. But interesting your concern on this.

Our masterplan isn't even a masterplan yet. It's more in the stage of hundreds of mini-plans, all changing weight as new information arrives. Some are dropped whilst others expand and/or combine and even a new one or two comes into existence - like a mini big bang. A whole mini universe to explore around a single strategic idea. It's kind of a quantum multi-dimensional interweaving of alternate potential realities. Add in a touch of patience and a whole range of different minds and what will eventuate, eventually, as it always has, this world and past, is a plan too devious, cunning and dare i say genius in its utilisation of the mastery of the game concepts, that after your defeat you won't have anger. Instead you will be a little dazzreled and confused and in your heart will be a feeling of profound thankfulness. Thankful, that other players have managed to show you, with first hand experience, another plane of existence that exists within the world of TW, to which you were previously unaware.

Last edited by a moderator: