1337 Declares...

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I were never had any leadership in the tribe so far .
If I was allowed to save the mess the others leadership did I would try to do it .
What is real though that my team in the north have been cleaning up and rimming anyone in the area claiming 2 continents for our tribe in less than 2 months .
You can check the stats whenever you like . And yes you definitely are a weak player and a lousy leader . This win is not your to claim . It is gredited entirely to our own leadership .

DeletedUser

This win is not your to claim . It is gredited entirely to our own leadership .

no I would say it is all your credit and the players that claim that they have skill...and have not particapaded in this war.

you spend your time by sending pm´s to other tribes on how to do things in there own tribes..lol

and I dont even think we saw 1 fake from you.

now maby leadership was not as strong as it should have ..just to deal with you inside the tribe and and make you and others in the north to atleast ease some pressure by sending us some attacks.

but mate

in the end it will be our claim for your shame...lol

and dont you even try to say that we cant take no credit for it... ..cause we sent out the nobles that took your tribesmate villas off there hands :Þ

DeletedUser89420

this is real funny.. seems the 1337 big guys are good in talking...

come on accept it guys.... you declared war, spies or no spies... then you could have used Rage! as a buffer tribe, which was originally serving 1337 through relation with TRE, many of our players joined your side before the war.... then when TRE gets attacked you guys leave him for dead...

you run after Rage! rather than Anarky... lost offensive troops in lot of frontier villas... many of our players successfully defended attacks from your frontier players before giving in to sheer number difference.... of course there is no credit in attacking a player with 10 villas with 2 players each having more than 50 villas.... if you consider that, even then you were miserable...

so when Anarky went after your players, they were defenseless mostly, since you guys sitting in core giving long drawn speeches never supported them, atleast we in Rage! supported eachother and reduced the damage you guys could have done... having said that many in Rage! were newbies so you got advantage.... but when put up against a co-ordinated strong lot like Anarky, you guys are battling in the forums only, not in the field....

P.S. Firey, TRE and rest of Anarky : All praises for you guyz and galz....

impactions

this is real funny.. seems the 1337 big guys are good in talking...

come on accept it guys.... you declared war, spies or no spies... then you could have used Rage! as a buffer tribe, which was originally serving 1337 through relation with TRE, many of our players joined your side before the war.... then when TRE gets attacked you guys leave him for dead...

you run after Rage! rather than Anarky... lost offensive troops in lot of frontier villas... many of our players successfully defended attacks from your frontier players before giving in to sheer number difference.... of course there is no credit in attacking a player with 10 villas with 2 players each having more than 50 villas.... if you consider that, even then you were miserable...

so when Anarky went after your players, they were defenseless mostly, since you guys sitting in core giving long drawn speeches never supported them, atleast we in Rage! supported eachother and reduced the damage you guys could have done... having said that many in Rage! were newbies so you got advantage.... but when put up against a co-ordinated strong lot like Anarky, you guys are battling in the forums only, not in the field....

P.S. Firey, TRE and rest of Anarky : All praises for you guyz and galz....

Thanks man! :p

But the war aint over. :)

DeletedUser

I were never had any leadership in the tribe so far .
If I was allowed to save the mess the others leadership did I would try to do it .
What is real though that my team in the north have been cleaning up and rimming anyone in the area claiming 2 continents for our tribe in less than 2 months .
You can check the stats whenever you like . And yes you definitely are a weak player and a lousy leader . This win is not your to claim . It is gredited entirely to our own leadership .

Wow....really???? this is the most absolute weak and hypocritical retort you have used to this date.

Who cares who screwed things up...it is your job as a tribe to make it work. Your previous leaders did not fail this tribe nearly as much as the members did. 1337 failed as a tribe to stop another tribe from destroying them. You had over 60 members and each one of them failed 1337.

Absolutely Anarky gets the credit for destroying your tribe and being victorious. It was Anarky that got your members to fail each other. It was they that poked holes in your armour and then exploited it. It was their Leaders who coordinated them into a single fighting unit that began to eat your villages. And the members of Anarky followed their leaders and did what they were asked realizing that the good of the tribe is better than that of the one. 1337 has to many members who do not care about the tribe, only themselves.

So YES to Anarky for defeating 1337 and as fireyflame is the leader that led this tribe than YES to him/her go the glories of being a leader of a victorious tribe during a war.

How on earth can you call someone a lousy leader and bad player when they have destroyed you on all fronts...what does that make you??????? even worse.
I would rather call fireyflame the best leader ever and that is what it took to defeat me.
LoL in W12 it took DNY to defeat me and the tribe I was in. I am proud of that.

DeletedUser

noble to our rim shadow - we like your style

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Win :)

And Shadow, once again, well said.

DeletedUser

oh no

the migthy Sylbestros-GR has left the 1337 ruins (hes not Elvis..so he did not leave the building ..lol)

and I thought he would make a stand against us and never leave.

oh well like in so many things in the world I was wrong about that.

but his shame is still going to be our claim.

Player -GRSylbestros-GR
Opponents defeated: 18.975.722 (20.)
Tribe: ~TNK~

DeletedUser

interesting

Mordus1 today at 18:11
those that are loyal to those of us still in 1337 speak up in forum. we need to have you state you are with us so any major decisions needed include you!

we need to ensure those on our team are with us!

dukeren today at 18:40
you guys have no control bro over what is going on, this tribe is sinking ship, im out of here :(

Mordus1 today at 18:42
i am trying to find out who is loyal to bring them with me to Skills... thats what i am hinting at...

dukeren today at 18:44
why skill? of all tribes?

dukeren today at 19:16
skills got as many inactives as we do? from one sinking ship to another? is this how you roll?

dukeren today at 19:19
here

DeletedUser

omg...

maby Sylbestros-GR did the wrigth thing to form his own tribe ...

hmm now I will re heat my coffee in the microwave and put a puffin on the bonfire and watch how this soap opera unfolds...lol

DeletedUser

1. were not a sinking ship. :icon_razz:
2. No One made an offer from skill's side. and still intend to stay out of it.

Btw..

dukeren today at 18:44
why skill? of all tribes?

Just interested what did we do wrong to give you that kind of impression on you ?

DeletedUser

maybe dukeren was just being an instigator

and it would be good news for us if you didn't recruit those sorry players from 1337, for then would have to war you guys ... and i dont think we want that

impactions

Guys it start at almost 25mill points, 3000 more villages, but all ton of inactives.

The milestone of catching up!! Only 1million points away of receiving 4th place of this mighthy world. It's not over till it's over. War after war. :) I think it's time to get back in the core!

DeletedUser

lol a member of 1337 thinking skill is a sinking ship.. at least we fight our wars and not sit and let them eat our tribemates. dissapointed in 1337 i use to have so much respect for your tribe now your just the laughing stock on w46.:lol:

DeletedUser

@Firey

I think it is time to close this thread. It seems the most active members of 1337 have fled the tribe and joined the 2 new tribes that were just created TNK and KTS. Both refugee tribes. I fail to see how leaving and making a new tribe with fewer players is going to do better than a larger tribe with more players???

Could someone explain that to me please? After all if they stuck together would they not have had a better chance???

1337 should be a clean up now unless someone is trying to hold it together????

So many :icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused: so few :):):)

DeletedUser

LOl, 1337 falled so soon ? :(... Where is big mouth Dazrield ? :)

DeletedUser

@Firey

I think it is time to close this thread. It seems the most active members of 1337 have fled the tribe and joined the 2 new tribes that were just created TNK and KTS. Both refugee tribes. I fail to see how leaving and making a new tribe with fewer players is going to do better than a larger tribe with more players???

Could someone explain that to me please? After all if they stuck together would they not have had a better chance???

1337 should be a clean up now unless someone is trying to hold it together????

So many :icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused: so few :):):)

human nature, if not understood in the self, leads to isolation. :)

DeletedUser

well it is not over yet

and they need to be respected as enemy that can hit back hard as we have done so far.

it wont be over untill they collaps and we have the other refugees tribes under our heel´s

this is still a active even though 1337 and there runaways dont speak much here anymore..lol

somone sang one time GO WEST ..life is peacefull there....

but we say ..GO NORTH ..there is a lot too eat up there....