1337 Declares...

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well, i was reviewing the stats against 1337, and it seems they have done nearly no damage to LFOD, and if you guys want to attack me be my guest. My ODD could use it, and my 55 full Ds are getting bored.

DeletedUser

It looks like the ones that fled to TNK, were the ones that didn't want to help their tribe mates fight a war. Looks as though they were interested in the easier targets.

The others looks to be the ones that were closest to Anarky.

DeletedUser

LOL 1337. What a fail of a tribe. Couldn't take on ANARKY, who had so little points compared to yours.

Good job Anarky :)

impactions

LOL 1337. What a fail of a tribe. Couldn't take on ANARKY, who had so little points compared to yours.

Good job Anarky :)

ROLF Dmoron here thinks points wins war. :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Without the points you wont have as many villages or built up villages which produce TROOPS that go on to fight the war, BUT if you don't have the skill your troops wont be very successful.

I used to think troops win wars, but now I believe, points, skill and activity play a bigger part than the actual troops themselves.

DeletedUser

I agree... you can have troops... but if you can't use them well.. they mean nothing

DeletedUser

Besides the fact that I wasn't flaming you, points and activity mean a lot more than a couple of :axemen:.

DeletedUser

o_O LOL! =/ :icon_confused: I do not understand the lanuage of you leet tribalwars players. :icon_biggrin:

Thanks for the wishes.

Besides the fact that I wasn't flaming you, points and activity mean a lot more than a couple of :axemen:.

o_O LOL! =/ :icon_confused: I do not understand the lanuage of you leet tribalwars players. :icon_biggrin:

Thanks for the wishes.

take it easy on him and he did thank you in the end after he knew it was a pad on the back.

he is just young and did not understand what you said.

and by the way thanx for the compliment ;)

DeletedUser

Without the points you wont have as many villages or built up villages which produce TROOPS that go on to fight the war, BUT if you don't have the skill your troops wont be very successful.

I used to think troops win wars, but now I believe, points, skill and activity play a bigger part than the actual troops themselves.

LOL isn't it great when a discussion from one topic finds relevance in even more topics...lol again with a few ROLF's and ROFL's thrown in for good measure.

:) at Dmoron

DeletedUser

LOL isn't it great when a discussion from one topic finds relevance in even more topics...lol again with a few ROLF's and ROFL's thrown in for good measure.

:) at Dmoron

You showed me the light of shadowy one!

DeletedUser

the dazrield acct is now played by maziadsibai

the dazrield acct is ours

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ANARKY
Side 2:
Tribes: 1337

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,209
Side 2: 4,065
Difference: 1,856

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 460
Side 2: 59
Difference: 401

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,412,910
Side 2: 32,467,627
Difference: 15,054,717

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,062,565
Side 2: 499,110
Difference: 3,563,455

chart

How embarrassing :O

DeletedUser

you can add 120 to that for players they kicked whilst we were already nobling them as well - its weird how nothig they did worked but it gave everyone in the tribe the chance to have a few hundred incomings at some point - thanks for the training 1337

DeletedUser

the dazrield acct is now played by maziadsibai

the dazrield acct is ours

How come dazrield account is anarkys account when it has 1700+ incomings from anarky?

And if what is being said is true, could you maziadsibai where you are daz's account owner explain why while you are with firey's side why you have all those incomings? Or at least refuse it and tell firey is lying? Anyway you should speak and make a statement.