1337's Stand on Sci Refugees

DeletedUser

With the Sciova/VVV war looming on the horizon, 1337 would like to make a statement about refugees before the Sci family crumbles and seeks refuge in other tribes. While we are not claiming any and all refugees, we would ask that the following conditions be respected.

A Sci player qualifies as a 1337 refugee if...

1) He/She is located in the K78/K88/K79/K89/K87/K99/K98 area. If only some of the player's villages you wish to recruit is in that area you may recruit(assuming no other conditions are met) but the player must forfeit those villages. If you send cutsey mails to me and are a girl we might waive that. Lilla and chibichibi7554 already get a free pass.

2) He/She is someone that 1337 generally finds annoying when they post. We will take steps to rim those people from W5 in the hopes that they will go to a different world/game and trash up their forums. We won't give a list to date as we never underestimate the ability for brand new future stupidity.

3) Any of the players we've caught multiaccounting are 1337 refugees. We honestly don't care who gets their villages(unless rule 1 applies) but they will be rimmed from this world. Take yer cheating elsewhere or get some skillz and maybe you won't have to cheat on your next world. And if you whine alot about it I might rim you there too.

4) Any players that have harassed any of our members by mailing us their fantasies about underagers in their parents basement will be rimmed. GTFO Pedos.

5) Any player that has lost villages to the current member list in 1337 is considered a refugee, but we will probably give a fair number of those up assuming that they are not an annoying, multiaccounting, cheating pedo located in our area.

Again, these are just general guidelines and will be open to negotiations about any of the members that qualify as a refugee unless it's due to rules 3 or 4. Res bribes work too, mail me for a list of coords :)

DeletedUser

You should know about a tribe crumbling in the face of the enemy so maybe you can give us some pointers.

DeletedUser

You should know about a tribe crumbling in the face of the enemy so maybe you can give us some pointers.

Well, what we did was we got some 'leet players together and made a new tribe. I guess your first step would be to recruit some 'leet players for when that happens.

DeletedUser18695

LOL @ Daz, I think I might make somthing similar to this if not completly copy or even ask a mod to edit my tribe name on to it :p LOL.

DeletedUser

rules are fair enough, would be interesting to see the forum troll list though just for laughs, but i suppose i already know if im on it or not.

DeletedUser

rule 2 suggests there is, or atleast a league for us to compete in :D. im in relegation atm :(

DeletedUser

i think its mainly "anyone who argues any point with daz" is on the list along with general annoyance.

DeletedUser

and to be fair, why not? given the chance id advertise that anyone who annoys or argues with me in my area is going to get it. but i get along with all my neighbours, even attacks come with a smile :lol:

DeletedUser

i think its mainly "anyone who argues any point with daz" is on the list along with general annoyance.

I doubt that very much.

If someone has a valid point to counter with, and remains honest, then there is no reason for Dazrield or anyone else to be annoyed with them.

Constantly arguing and twisting every little detail simply because you're in rival tribes... Well, that's another story.

DeletedUser

fair comment kusty but when anyone argues with daz it normally gets heated on both sides and somone is always annoyed.

DeletedUser

fair comment kusty but when anyone argues with daz it normally gets heated on both sides and somone is always annoyed.

Do they argue with Daz because they want to set the record straight, or because they're defending their tribe against his comments.

Before you reply, remember:

What people say aren't always what they mean. If someone claims they're setting the record straight, it's not always the truth.
Posts from opposing forces are exactly that, posts from opposing forces. The factuality of the post is often compromised unless actual solid proof is given, or the poster is well-known for being honest.

PnP on forums boils down to this; There is no perfect lie, and a counter can and will be found against the lie. These forums work simply because there are liars, and those who prove the liars wrong. It's this balance that brought upon discussion forums.

DeletedUser

I doubt that very much.

If someone has a valid point to counter with, and remains honest, then there is no reason for Dazrield or anyone else to be annoyed with them.

Constantly arguing and twisting every little detail simply because you're in rival tribes... Well, that's another story.

You are wrong and I find your statements annoying. You're on the list sucka, and your tribe sucks.

DeletedUser

You are wrong and I find your statements annoying. You're on the list sucka, and your tribe sucks.

Fair enough. Let me adjust my post.

I doubt that very much.

If someone has a valid point to counter with, and remains honest, then there is no reason for anyone to be annoyed with them.

Only exception to the rule is Daz, coz he's antisocial and will attack anyone or anything that tries to love him, hate him, respect him, fear him, talk to him, ignore him, hug him, tickle him, anally-abuse him or have any interaction with him on any level.

Happy now? You miserable old fart :icon_razz: