1337's Terms of Surrender

DeletedUser

There has been some he said she said about who capped what village and who called who noob. To cut down on that I will be documenting all official war correspondence so there will not be future confusion. This was sent to davisly, xXAcidGodXx, Vasetheface, and TollxBooth as I'm not really sure who's active enough to contact:

Dazrield today at 20:07
Greetings and Salutations,

It has come to our attention in [ally]1337[/ally] that to state it mildly, the war is not progressing well for you. Now, we are not butchers, and do have some compassion so we allow you to bow out gracefully at this time. Our terms for your surrender are:

1) You must cease all attacks on all our villages at once. We might stop attacking some of yours as well.

2) You must send an apology with an e-card(something happy preferably) to every player you guys have called noobs.

3) All [ally](~IF~)[/ally] villages must be renamed immediately to '1337 pwns'.

4) The tribe name (~IF~) no longer really applies as there isn't a question anymore. You may rename yourselves to 'WAS' or 'WERE' or 'Could've Been'

5) We in [ally]1337[/ally] are very concerned with global warming. We want every WERE member to adopt a glacier and preserve it to save the environment. I'm sorry, but no wireless access is allowed on the glaciers I'm told.

6) It would be nice for all of [player]TollxBooth[/player]'s big talking for us to see him take a hostile village in this world or the next. He must be kicked if he cannot. Empty troopless recaps that he lost several hours later do not count.

We hope that you take the time to discuss these and do not simply accept without reading through them in their entirety.

Sincerely,

-Daz

DeletedUser

Ha! This 1337 vs IF business is the best entertainment to happen on these forums to date.

DeletedUser

Indeed keeping me entertained, can't wait to eat them all =)

impactions

It seems (~IF~) is looking to fail and disband. hehe. Should be funnn to see.

DeletedUser84663

I'm interesting in IF's counteroffer.... maybe postcards instead of e-cards?

DeletedUser

How about the finger and an offer to go suck a fat one? IF's not gonna disband, that's pussy move.

DeletedUser

wow TollxBooth that was... long

Sorry...i know the typical attention span on TW is that of a 2nd grader, and the reading ability is worse.....but sometimes "geniuses" that speak on here, and cause they speak its therefore true, need a little knowledge in order to get them to understand that what they truly accomplished was not an accomplishment, but a failure....

DeletedUser

Wow, between our mail exchanges and these forum posts you just wasted about half a weeks playing time TollxBooth... Score!

DeletedUser

An expected response. Cant deal with the numbers :)

thanks for proving my point

"Can i please find someone on in 1337 that is not a noob!"

DeletedUser

Any response to my initial comment, or just will continue to bob and weave? Very curious how you can lose over 9 offensive armies for every vil captured when a player only has 45 vills

that takes talent!

Just curious.....i mean, you have the answers...

DeletedUser

Any response to my initial comment, or just will continue to bob and weave? Very curious how you can lose over 9 offensive armies for every vil captured when a player only has 45 vills

that takes talent!

Just curious.....i mean, you have the answers...

I dunno, I do know when you guys attacked Keany he got 600k Def OD off about 4 nukes and 20-30 nobles sniped. Don't think your math is quite right.

DeletedUser

No, you don't have to do anything that degrading. It's a nice gesture, but what is outlined in terms is sufficient.

Ah, you got my stuff twisted man. Fat one's for ya'lls purrrrty lips.

And I'll agree with the minds out there that think the little back and forth between Daz and Toll is straight up retarded, right now. Wtf people being so bitter for. -_-