13th fam Vs Wisdom Fam & 100I STATS ONLY!

DeletedUser

Ok, so i figured, seeing as our last thread went into complete bitching, flaming and basically just meanness that we should have a thread where we discuss stats and proper things concerning the war.

Any discussion of bans or derailing thread i'll report and hopefully bad will delete.

With regards to 100I. Yes I included them as they have been actively offensive against 13th and vice versa. No [BA] are not included. This is about 13th and wisdom (not that you guys aren't important). If you feel something is wrong, PM me and i'll look at reviewing the stats.

please don't ruin this thread as this could be a proper war and not a mudslinging contest.

I'll update the stats every now and then :)
Z

Since Declaration

Side 1:
Tribes: 13th 13th. Mist
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S 100I
Players:

Timeframe: 15/10/2009 20:00:00 to 28/10/2009 00:36:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 432
Side 2: 393
Difference: 39

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,067,485
Side 2: 3,796,270
Difference: 271,215

image.php

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Week

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 275
Side 2: 248
Difference: 27

image.php

Side 1: 2,638,964
Side 2: 2,374,437
Difference: 264,527

image.php

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last 48h

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 57
Difference: 12

image.php

Side 1: 667,805
Side 2: 567,086
Difference: 100,719

image.php

-----------------------------------------

Last 24h

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 28
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 314,352
Side 2: 285,025
Difference: 29,327

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: 13th 13th.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 15/10/2009 20:00:00 to 28/10/2009 00:39:21

Side 1: 432
Side 2: 391
Difference: 41

image.php

Side 1: 4,067,485
Side 2: 3,786,160
Difference: 281,325

image.php

So far pretty intense but even war ...
Both sides had some easy conquers , so i think this is pretty much real as it can be ...
40 conquers ain't nothing , we'll need at least 200-300 to say that we are going somewhere ....

DeletedUser

Good call..Zardex.. i will behave myself :D

i doubt that ;)

So although 13th leaders aren't really very forum active. I was thinking of asking high ups in wisdom what they think the lead up to the war was, was it expected? I know everyone else was expecting but inty was a little surprised. your views?

DeletedUser

it looks to me like 13th started very quickly (obviously as we declared) and wisdom may be clawing there way back.... maybe?

DeletedUser

Since when was 100I part of wisdom's family????

Fully Allied to :
Wisdom

An Attack On Anyone Of These Tribes And We Will Crush You

Because we attacked Wisdom, so 100I will crush us! :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

kitex1

Like you just said, they are allies!

They aren't part of the wisdom family which consists of Wise S and Wisdom only.

Shall we start including all of 13's allies then?

The title say's 13th fam vs Wisdom fam. Get it right aye!

DeletedUser

Like you just said, they are allies!

They aren't part of the wisdom family which consists of Wise S and Wisdom only.

Shall we start including all of 13's allies then?

The title say's 13th fam vs Wisdom fam. Get it right aye!

They are only "just allies" because they are making teh stats look bad. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That all you got to say?

Pathetic.

What else is there to say? If Wise S were making stats look bad, they would no longer be family either. :icon_redface:

But maybe you should be looking at what YOU have to say, before you say my post is "pathetic", eh?

kitex1

I'll Start adding 13th's refugee's!

Here's the real stats, as stated in the thread's topic, it's 13th fam vs wisdom Fam.

Side 1:
Tribes: Wise S Wisdom
Players:

Side 2:
Players: Christopher Craig

Timeframe: 15/10/2009 00:00:00 to 28/10/2009 05:03:30

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,064
Side 2: 770
Difference: 1,294

image.php

Side 1: 403
Side 2: 377
Difference: 26

image.php

DeletedUser

I'll Start adding 13th's refugee's!

Here's the real stats, as stated in the thread's topic, it's 13th fam vs wisdom Fam.

Side 1:
Tribes: Wise S Wisdom
Players:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/10/2009 00:00:00 to 28/10/2009 05:03:30

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,064
Side 2: 770
Difference: 1,294

image.php

Side 1: 403
Side 2: 377
Difference: 26

image.php

Then add your pets as well! :icon_razz:

Not sure about MIST, or the player..but even with them included, with the time you gave, we are ahead of WIsdom and their pets!

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 15/10/2009 00:00:00 to 28/10/2009 05:08:15

Total conquers:

Side 1: 770
Side 2: 2,144
Difference: 1,374

image.php

Side 1: 442
Side 2: 428
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,231,212
Side 2: 20,924,308
Difference: 13,693,096

image.php

Side 1: 4,162,083
Side 2: 4,149,673
Difference: 12,410

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol this has already become pitiful :icon_rolleyes: Wisdom stop using people that were brought into the tribe at a point when thye were already destroyed to make it seem like your actually doing good... 100I is beign sat by all Wisdom players and being nobled out by Wisdom so they're your family now stop complaining and go lose some more villages

netjakdim

You guys let them have their fun, it is the only way they are currently enjoying the game. I would be very dissappointed had the shoe been on our foot. I mean seriously we take a supposedly ally and recruit another ally right next to them without even a hint then we tell them they are not allowed to noble in any K's other then what they are already in. We have them outnumbered 3-1 yet they are still holding their own. It would have been like when we removed C13 from K70 and if they would have kept the stats remotely close.
I love how though they insist that 100I is not part of their family simply becuase of the name yet enjoy throwing Mist into the picture although we openly admit that Mist is part of our family but let them continue to say that the people in 100I are not part of their family and maybe the 1 or 2 active players that are not being sat will have an epithany and realize what shade the wool is that is being yanked over their eyes. Shoot maybe we should add 100I to our side that way the stats would look more porportionate.

Side 1:
Tribes: 100I
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 293
Difference: 291

But you know after looking at these stats I am almost glad we are not allied with them anymore if that is how they treat their "ALLIES". To whatever leadership is left in 100I perhaps you need to change your tribe motto to "Any attack on one of these tribes and they will fully CRUSH US" as it looks like they are doing a heck of alot better job on you guys but something must be wrong with TW stats becuase you are allies right???????

DeletedUser

You guys let them have their fun, it is the only way they are currently enjoying the game. I would be very dissappointed had the shoe been on our foot. I mean seriously we take a supposedly ally and recruit another ally right next to them without even a hint then we tell them they are not allowed to noble in any K's other then what they are already in. We have them outnumbered 3-1 yet they are still holding their own. It would have been like when we removed C13 from K70 and if they would have kept the stats remotely close.
I love how though they insist that 100I is not part of their family simply becuase of the name yet enjoy throwing Mist into the picture although we openly admit that Mist is part of our family but let them continue to say that the people in 100I are not part of their family and maybe the 1 or 2 active players that are not being sat will have an epithany and realize what shade the wool is that is being yanked over their eyes. Shoot maybe we should add 100I to our side that way the stats would look more porportionate.

Side 1:
Tribes: 100I
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 293
Difference: 291

But you know after looking at these stats I am almost glad we are not allied with them anymore if that is how they treat their "ALLIES". To whatever leadership is left in 100I perhaps you need to change your tribe motto to "Any attack on one of these tribes and they will fully CRUSH US" as it looks like they are doing a heck of alot better job on you guys but something must be wrong with TW stats becuase you are allies right???????

Hey, With allies like that, who needs enemies? :lol:

DeletedUser

They are no allies. They are Wisdom property. Really fun to see how Wisdom is 10 times 13th's size, but still needs to find ways to polish their stats.

DeletedUser

i explained it all at the beginning. 100I and 13th have had hostilities! they are in the mix. They were part of the family when the war broke out. so they are there. I also said, if you have a problem with the stats, tell me. kitex, just PM me instead of destroying another thread basically