13th fam Vs Wisdom Fam & 100I STATS ONLY!

DeletedUser

I'm not really, its a complete lie :lol:.. it was meant to be a little sarcastic but it didn’t really come across

DeletedUser

thats because you're not at mensa ;)

only us 'special' (say it with a lisp) people can pull off sarcasm :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

thats because you're not at mensa ;)

only us 'special' (say it with a lisp) people can pull off sarcasm :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry Zardex but 178 iq is just completely unbelievable.. you should have picked a number that was a little less High Genius.

Mine is 148 though, not written test though due to the dyslexia, it was oral, pictorial and manual problem solving.

High IQ & Genius IQ

Genius IQ is generally considered to begin around 140 to 145, representing ~.25% of the population (1 in 400). Here's a rough guide:

• 115-124 - Above average (e.g., university students)
  • 125-134 - Gifted (e.g., post-graduate students)
  • 135-144 - Highly gifted (e.g., intellectuals)
  • 145-154 - Genius (e.g., professors)
  • 155-164 - Genius (e.g., Nobel Prize winners)
  • 165-179 - High genius
  • 180-200 - Highest genius
  • >200 - "Unmeasurable genius"

DeletedUser

babyteeth, is it not possible that some people are born clever?

i am currently sitting my maths GCSE 2 years early..

but quite frankly, i do not care.

this si so offtopic its not funny

DeletedUser

When you hit your 40's Zardex, come back and tell me if you think a 15yrs old is still a child or not :D

Sorry i had to edit this... i just spat my coffee everywhere.. Zardex you do know that Albert Einstein and Steven Hawkins has/had an IQ of around 160.

Mine is only 148 and I AM a member of MENSA, I can tell you now that an IQ of 178 would put you in the class of extraordinary genius and I doubt very much the given that level you would be bothering with things like TW .. hehehehe..

Very True BT, I have a 146 (but not a member of mensa), and like you also have dyslexia. The higher the IQ, the more pronounced learning disabilities or social abilities. Einstein and Edison had major personality issues as did Newton.

DeletedUser

babyteeth, is it not possible that some people are born clever?

i am currently sitting my maths GCSE 2 years early..

but quite frankly, i do not care.

this si so offtopic its not funny

I know this is completely off topic now but it is quite funny.

Zardex can I suggest that you google child prodigy’s. Take Akrit Jaswal, at 15 he had an IQ of 146, had a phD, is a qualified surgeon, performed his fist sugary at the age of 7 and is now researching a cure for cancer.

So considering you are stating you have an iq way in advance of Jaswal at the same age as him, I think that GCSE’s 2 years early is just a little bit below your abilities. You should have had a phD a couple of years ago and now be doing great things.

Perhaps you should put the shovel down before you dig the hole much deeper. ;)

DeletedUser

but the only way to get out of a whole is to dig furtheR?

anyway, you misunderstand, once past the age of 13, an IQ does not go up, so he was just a very bright with a voracious passion for learning, so he had a phD.

Other people are just very intelligent and do not do that, einstein did not show immense intelligence as a child.

DeletedUser

IQ is never fixed and changes through out life, it is also not a measurer of intelligence as such, it is a measure of cognitive ability, as in it measures your general ability to solve problems and understand concepts. This includes reasoning ability, problem-solving ability, ability to perceive relationships between things and ability to store and retrieve information.

I think the fact that you haven’t even Googled IQ and got real facts would tend to prove the theory that your IQ is not at High genius level at all. ;)

Einstein did badly at school actually and he was classed very much so as an under achiever. He stated later in life that he found school and the way he was taught to be very boring, so he did not engage with his teacher at all. In fact he typical displayed many of the social dysfunctions that geniuses display. Lets not forget that his IQ has been estimated at being 160, much lower than your own apparently.

I will expect to see you achieving much greatness in the world very shortly. If you could give us an overview on what theories or solutions to problems you are currently working on (along side you GCSE’s) then we can keep an eye out for you.

I am sending over a ladder so that you can get your out of this hole without going any deeper first ;)

DeletedUser

I would have to agree with BT there, 178 is beyond impossible for a 14 year old.

DeletedUser

Can babyteeth, superbrat, and zardex all receive infractions for this horribly off topic but interesting derailment.

As well as another for superbrat and zardex is the 13th wisdom stats thread. You guys keep wrecking all these threads :/

DeletedUser

Sorry cane9. I will happily take the infaction as is was worth the fun :icon_razz:

netjakdim

personally I think the entire point is just a waste. It does not take a MENSA certificate to be a decent TW player. Loads of time and a bit of understanding and your set.

***WARNING UNNECESSARY RANT TO FOLLOW***

However just becuase someone claims to be in MENSA does not qualify you as a genious over anyone not in MENSA it simply means that your parents were willing to fork out the $75 fee so that you could brag about the title. Add to that the $400 you would have to pay a psychologist is you did not have one at your school that was willing to do it for free. As well school does not signify if anyone is smart at all it simply shows how much parental assistance and motivation one had toward completing their assignments and a direction of classes does not hurt. Last year I graduated as Salutatorian not becuase simply becuase I did not have the highest grading percentage. Our Validictorian beat me out by a couple of points however where as my transcripts all have higher level classes and he has about 25% Agriculture Electives. I tip my hat to him as he was smarter than I in the fact he took a few less challenging classes as well though he did not spend his time messing around on here. He always had his head stuck in his books studing where as I am simply glad to be out of school although college is not much better. I mean seriously where do some teachers come from my current Biology teachers manages to talk for a complete 90 minutes without even taking a breath. How the heck you expected to stay awake and listed to the same monotone idiot talk about the same exact thing you would know if you wasted the 30 minutes it takes to read the chapter. I sincerly hope graduate classes will be alot more exciting otherwise I am gonna drag my butt off to Colorado or something and camp out in the mountains like a hermit.

DeletedUser

I <3 dims wall of text :lol:
Dim there is a tab bar on the keyboard for a reason hehe

DeletedUser

i agree.

by the way guys, nearly everything i've said over the past 2 pages is bull, I am smart, but no genius, and like dim, i'd rather not go round with my head stuck in a book.

DeletedUser

i agree.

by the way guys, nearly everything i've said over the past 2 pages is bull, I am smart, but no genius

lol.. i think we all had that figured right from the start :icon_wink:

I future just remember that Google is your friend ..

netjakdim

I <3 dims wall of text :lol:
Dim there is a tab bar on the keyboard for a reason hehe

I prefer not to use those as my fingers are not exactly able to be bent in all various directions.:icon_razz:

looks like i'm the only genius here then :)
with head in my book :(

My goodness sir, where do you find time to play with your cards then.