13th vs Mongolian Empire

DeletedUser

* New thread as requested *

As unequal as it may seem, 13th will also be fighting the Mongolian Empire.

In the past there have already been frictions between us by M-EMP supporting an enemy of the 13th Legion.
They also continued nobling in K70 which they knew was 13th territory.

Tensions slowly subsided when these intrusions stopped, until H-EMP was embraced into the Mongolian family.
As H-EMP invited many of 13th targets in K72/73 regardless of our objections, we feel it's time to invite their whole family to the party instead of just our "old" targets.

Fight with honour
Marticus

Llama Crazy

wow this should be really interesting.... not. way to go declearing on a family being destroyed by multipile top tribes....

netjakdim

Does not matter who has declared on them.
Yes it is sad that they are already at war.
However after being told to kiss their backsides
in not so few of words there is no other alternative.
This is truly a case of an entire tribe coming to the
rescue of but a few. I admire that myself however
in effect it can also be viewed that they declared
upon us without actually making it a matter of public
record.
I wish them much luck and as I have stated in the past
I am rooting for them. Although I will be merging their
villages 1 at a time as MM likes to say I will still be hoping
they have a good time defending/dodging/sniping.
I have no ill feelings towards any of them but this is a chance
to finally do more than just sit and mint coins and I look
forward to seeing how well our new front line members do.

DeletedUser

Yet another cowardly tribe that declares while a we are bombarded with [BA] family (TAO, *np*, *np*A, *np*AX)

Like we couldn't all see this happening.

DeletedUser

maybe the leaders should come out of their shell of reffugees and put up their dukes and lose proudly.

netjakdim

Yet another cowardly tribe that declares while a we are bombarded with [BA] family (TAO, *np*, *np*A, *np*AX)

If you could see it happening so clearly sir why did you not try to salvage what small bit of diplomatic credibility your family had and send in question refugees packing instead of saving them to give your villages a little better of a buffer??
Who know had you done that you might have even made it look like you guys were really trying to gain some credibility in this world.

DeletedUser

Wait, I've seen the very same statement from another tribe you were in good relations with and exactly doing the same - diplomatically wise movements - to piss everyone off (thus gathering more enemies) then blame their honour instead of your own mistakes... I truly hope you're not learning diplomacy from the same book. :icon_eek:

LordBatman

As Sir Marticus stated, 13th has actually been warring the H-EMP branch since they from ART.

Whether or not the warring was "officially" declared, doesn't matter as they were warring anyway.

Looks like this is just a formal declaration of war, not a gangbang attempt like many tribes have done countless times in the past.

DeletedUser

ummm, excuse me guys, .xD vs K~Head, everyone jumps in, its the wau of life

gl guys

DeletedUser

If you could see it happening so clearly sir why did you not try to salvage what small bit of diplomatic credibility your family had and send in question refugees packing instead of saving them to give your villages a little better of a buffer??
Who know had you done that you might have even made it look like you guys were really trying to gain some credibility in this world.

Credibility...

Here is what I find funny. 13th dismisses those members as refugees when they join ART or any other allied tribes of 13th. ART disbands... and what happens... they join us. Oh they are refugees once more.

This is lame.

DeletedUser

Wait, I've seen the very same statement from another tribe you were in good relations with and exactly doing the same - diplomatically wise movements - to piss everyone off (thus gathering more enemies) then blame their honour instead of your own mistakes... I truly hope you're not learning diplomacy from the same book. :icon_eek:

My own mistakes.

I find if funny that *np* hasn't declared on [BA] for taking in CHE!!! members. I heard they asked you guys to dismiss and you wouldn't. Oh for sakes. This is fun. taking so many tribes allied with you MM_HUN to fight us.

DeletedUser

My own mistakes.

I find if funny that *np* hasn't declared on [BA] for taking in CHE!!! members. I heard they asked you guys to dismiss and you wouldn't. Oh for sakes. This is fun. taking so many tribes allied with you MM_HUN to fight us.

Are you getting your "facts" the same way Shinra doing? You heard that, really? It's funny, I and the *np* aristocracy were there. Not as if that would be your business, but we first asked their permission on each possible recruit, and agreed on the terms before we recruited a single player. That took days - in some cases, more than a week - while the players were waiting. That's actually the way we are expecting others to do recruitment from tribes being at war with us too.

Have you realised [BA] has two allies, while EMP has over half a dozen, including some which are bigger than any of our two ones?

Last edited by a moderator:

LordBatman

Credibility...

Here is what I find funny. 13th dismisses those members as refugees when they join ART or any other allied tribes of 13th. ART disbands... and what happens... they join us. Oh they are refugees once more.

This is lame.

They mostly joined you BEFORE I disbanded ART. Only two members (who were generally inactive anyway) joined you AFTER ART was disbanded. If you are trying to play the "victim" card at least get your facts right.

SmaXa

Have you realised [BA] has two allies, while EMP has over half a dozen, including some which are bigger than any of our two ones?

I've said this before MM_HUN, we have in total 4 allies, and 3 of them aren't in the top 20.

Well, big move 13th, glad to see you doing something, even if it is against us.

"Sir! the enemy has us surrounded! Excellent! now we can attack in ALL directions!"

Good Luck.

DeletedUser

Chris' prediction:

1. Mongolian Empire and it's family will disband.

2. MOJO will take in yet more of these refugees in order to grow larger.

DeletedUser

good prediction. another ally will fall and another bunch of refugees will go into mojo and [BA] will chase them. No wonder why the ultimate gang up is on mojo right now.

DeletedUser

I've said this before MM_HUN, we have in total 4 allies, and 3 of them aren't in the top 20.

Well, big move 13th, glad to see you doing something, even if it is against us.

"Sir! the enemy has us surrounded! Excellent! now we can attack in ALL directions!"

Good Luck.

Wait... Your three other family branches doesn't count? That's for free? Am I right that your leader keeps saying [BA] is family with *np* and Tao? According to your logic, we just have no allies at all this case. Not in the top 20, nor outside of it. Nowhere.

DeletedUser74653

You know, MM HUN has a true point in what he said and comparing that diplomacy that is spoken it seems that the rumors are true [BA] is basically the best tribe. (just saying, no hard feeling SmaXz)

I only know one person in the Mongolian Empire that is nice to me and it's hellisfun, but I think it's time I pcik my side. Hellisfun, consider our alliance demolished (your a good guy, but you play with and are allied with bad guys) so now you have only 3 allies instead of 4 (catching up to [BA] ;)