13th vs Wisdom - Map Thread!

DeletedUser

Yes, I thought I would make a map thread for 13th vs Wisdom. The images will be of the world map, however I can change them into just showing the South-West of the world to enlarge the images and make it easier to see what's going on. However.... I will only do this if this thread is seen to be popular!

On top of that, if anyone knows someone that is capable of doing animations, please mail me as I will ask them to animate the maps that I have saved so it will show how the war has progressed.

Also depending on the popularity, I will state the % change in the main war K's!

If you want this to happen there are some rules.

NO FLAMING, I will not have this closed because you lot can't keep your mouths shut! If there is off-topicness, I will ask the moderator to lock this, then you will not be able to see that updates! So behave!

I will be updating this every FRIDAY!

Here goes! Enjoy :icon_biggrin:

15th October 2009 (Date of declaration):
[SPOIL]
01-DeclarationDate-13thOct09-13thvs.gif
[/SPOIL]

5th November 2009:
[SPOIL]
02-5thNov09.png
[/SPOIL]

20th January 2010:
[SPOIL]
03-20thJan10.png
[/SPOIL]

February:
[SPOIL]
12th February 2010:
[SPOIL]
04-12thFeb10.png
[/SPOIL]

24th February 2010:
[SPOIL]
05-24thFeb10.png
[/SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Arlington Wrestln

Actually, I am posting them and they are better quality =P I cant tell you the special secret to it though or else you'd have the same maps as I do

Arlington Wrestln

Titans-BH thread. Same exact map, just a better way of showing them

netjakdim

Titans-BH thread. Same exact map, just a better way of showing them

Oh you mean the thread where all the flaming takes place. I thought it was just the flaming that kept if off topic but it may be the visual effects.
You go ahead and post Vampire with the 13th. tag at the top they are much better. It is all in the brand name.

Yahko

As a Wise S member who is located in the West territories, I made a comparison in the progress between 13th and Wisdom in the 4 major front line K's.

15th October 2009 (Declaration) >>>> 12th February 2010:

K74 - 13th - 62.4% >>> 59.4% -3
~~~ Wisdom - 24.6% >>> 26.3% +1.7

K81 - 13th - 87.3% >>> 89.0% +1.7
~~~ Wisdom - 8.8% >>> 9.99% +1.1

K82 - 13th - 17.9% >>> 22.8% +4.9
~~~ Wisdom - 66.1% >>> 71.9% +5.8

K91 - 13th - N/A >>>> 4.3%
~~~ Wisdom - 67.4 >>> 90.2%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*K91 Isnt really representational as its not a full K

Tribe Size: 13th 162,601,678 , Wisdom F 449,070,015

Tribe Size Ratio 1:2.76

13th (-3 + 1.7 + 4.9 ) = 3.6% Gain
Wisdom (1.7 + 1.1 + 5.8 ) - 8.6% Gain

Wisdom should Gain (2.76*3.6=9.94) to break even

As far as stats go Wisdom are (9.9%-8.6%)=1.3% behind from being 50/50 with 13th.

449,070,015*0.013=5,837,910( on ave. 583 villages ) What Wisdom need to noble in order to be 50/50 with 13th in those front line K's

13th have the upper hand so far in the war on the Wisdom Family.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow great comparisons man :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yahko

I took the main 13th Active K's against Wisdom. If we noble back about 600 Villages from you guys - then we are back to square one.

I didnt really use 91K as it not full I didnt really want to "manipulate" the % by taking the number of villages in 91K comparing it to the average amount of villages in 73,81,82 and applying the ratio and coming with a more realistic % change in Wisdom's Control.

Plus I dont have the % for 13th in 91K at the beginning of the war.

DeletedUser

Are you using total percentage gained/lost in a K or is it by enemy villages taken?

Because in k74 it may not be an accurate representation as BA is doing most of the fighting there.

Yahko

Just just change in % per K - The village number might vary between K's as the number of villages might be higher or lower between K's.

So my representation might not be as accurate - maybe wisdom Nobled like 1000 villages in a dense K and got only a 2% gain - when 13th might have nobled 500 villages and gained a 2% gain.

But are the 2% gains equal ?

DeletedUser

Elite I appreciate you showing those maps it helps us keep track a heck of a lot easier :)

Yahko great overview It helps show the gains of the war in addition to the maps :) only thing I have to say is k91 isnt going to be accurate either way all Wisdoms gains there were from their allies 100I so essentially the control there has stayed the same/lessened from the start of the war not trying to start a debate just stating that for those who havent watched it closely.... If this thread stays nice like this I just might start posting more keep it up guys :)

Yahko

I think from now nn - we can use 91K as it is mainly 13th and Wisdom - no real 100I left. But its % gains going to fluctuate up and down more drastically if you noble 100 villages compare to 100 villages in 82K.

So in my opinion TW should consider it when posting the % - they should either lower it to a max possible 60% in 91K so there is fair representation. But to be honest, wasting so much time on 8 K's with a total of 2000 villages - Isnt really worth it.

I hate those half assed K's :p

DeletedUser

Let us noble you then :icon_rolleyes::lol:
Hehe :icon_wink:

Thanks guys for keeping the thread clean, I do understand that my maps have gone down :icon_redface:, that's because I re-named them and I moved the folded in photobucket (not advertising the website). So I'll get that changed again later tonight :icon_biggrin:

Integritous

Or, PG.

VP it would be great if we could get a monthly update on these things at least, it's a good way to see how things are evolving over time. :)