13th vs Wisdom - Map Thread!

DeletedUser

Haha great progression there :lol:

Inty check out that other maps site (check general section) give it a couple months and the w17 map will be good.

DeletedUser

Uh Yanko?? in your K74 stats. Would that be skewed as there have not been but a few losses in that K by 13th. Most of your gains have been over [BA] there, not actually represnting 13th/Wisdom war action. While Wisdom has lost around 100 villages to me alone there. No I am not bragging or flaming. Just trying to get a grasp on the actual math used in the figures.

Is this to show actual GROWTH/Control in a K rather than direct win/loss stats?

DeletedUser

Is this to show actual GROWTH/Control in a K rather than direct win/loss stats?

I think it's to show an alternative to the stats which are usually posted. So a combination of the two (the maps and stats) show a more complete view of the war.

It can also show that while one tribe is gaining land in a K, their allies are losing ground, this shows where the focus of an enemies attacks and pressure may be.

Yahko

The stats that EB posted were general control over a K. Of course in our case you guys gained 100 of us - but we gained like 150 or something of BA.

So in the general outcome 13th gained 100 villages, Wisdom gained 150. I think these maps are more like a nobleing progress rather than strictly a 13th vs Wisdom stats.

killergoon=-

if there as anybody who cared any more there will be more of these comments "this is the 13th wisdom thread" not the "wisdom vs all thread"... which has been used alot by your side.

DeletedUser57892

I think the stats are interesting as it shows where certain focuses are. It is definitely not a good representative for a tribe on tribe stat. Though it is very good in showing where emphasizes really are.

just my two cents...

Integritous

I like the map because it doesn't make me look as much of an idiot for my decisions regarding Wisdom's war strategy... when we see K dominance we are progressing very well, but when we only look at direct 13th vs. Wisdom stats, well... I don't tend to like those just yet. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Updated, apologies that it is so late, my activity is lacking (yet don't get any ideas it's active enough IG :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

#vp, can you crop the maps to show only the southern half of the map? that way its easier to compare as they're closer together rather than scrolling up-down-up-down??

just an idea

netjakdim

Zard sir that was suggested long time ago but to be fair to the other tribes in the north so they don't have to spend alot of time creating their own maps it was basic oppinion just to leave them as is that way everyone can enjoy them.

BTW get your butt back in game.

DeletedUser

On top of that, I will do that when I know I can keep this thread going and that I now it is popular amongst the southern's of w17.