???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hello
we all know what happens when a new world starts and everybody trys to dominate an area but seriously does anybody bother sending dumb ass messages like this one?

Greetings,

Sadly, you have been placed right near me. This is not good for you as i will farm you as soon as beginner protection is off. I am a seasoned professional at this game and there is no way you will outgrow me.

My advice to you is to restart now while the world is young instead of when i start farming you. This will aid you in your growth rather than slow it down.

To restart:

Settings --> Start Over --> Enter Password --> Confirm.

Thanks for your time,
Deadly Silence

DeletedUser

Yes, please restart when you receive such message, works the best. :)

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

Lol, posting this isn the public forum only makes you look more noob mrchooks.

Farming with pally is seriously boring. Thanks for livening it up a bit for me :)

Whole convo so far for anyone interested... I think this thread can be locked :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: There is a thread for these mails you know chooks.

Deadly Silence today at 09:09
Greetings,

Sadly, you have been placed right near me. This is not good for you as i will farm you as soon as beginner protection is off. I am a seasoned professional at this game and there is no way you will outgrow me.

My advice to you is to restart now while the world is young instead of when i start farming you. This will aid you in your growth rather than slow it down.

To restart:

Settings --> Start Over --> Enter Password --> Confirm.

Thanks for your time,
[player]Deadly Silence[/player]

mrchooks today at 09:12
are you serious.
your not the only "seasoned player" around.

Deadly Silence today at 09:15
1.5 million points. Wow!

/sarcasm

Just restart. It will only take 1 hour and you will be back up again. Or are you too noob to catch up afterwards lol :D

mrchooks today at 09:27
you know i just couldnt help but laugh my ass of at that.

mrchooks today at 09:28
actually i could get back up in an hour.
and by the time begginer protection is over i will have men.

mrchooks today at 09:29
and you know i am surprised to even see that you know how to use twstats.com

mrchooks today at 09:34
so are you finsished threatening me or do i have to prove that this is completely useless.

Deadly Silence today at 09:34
You making yourself look stupid now.

Author said:
and you know i am surprised to even see that you know how to use twstats.com
- Worst comback i have ever heard. Sorry.

Author said:
actually i could get back up in an hour.
and by the time begginer protection is over i will have men.
- I will have men in a few hours. BP ends in 4 days. It takes you 4 days to get spears? o_O

mrchooks today at 09:36
i really doubt you will have men in a few hours.
more like 2 days.

Deadly Silence today at 09:37
Hmmm... You really are noob.

Construction assignment Duration Completion Cancellation
Village Headquarters(Level 2) 0:11:57 today at 09:48 cancel

One more HQ. Then barracks. Then i get my spearz :O

mrchooks today at 09:38
ok you will be able to make about 1 spear every 1 hours so you can catch up on resources.
and who are you to call anybody a noob when you go around sending dumb ass mail like the one i got.

Deadly Silence today at 09:41
Mail like this makes noobs quit. Some noobs (like you) dont realize how pro I am and think they can beat me.

They get farmed and then nobled :/

mrchooks today at 09:43
ok just the fact that you just called your self a pro is going to get your self nobled.seriously you may noble me but eventually somebody is going to see how cocky and arrogant you are then there just gonig to noble you for the fun of it.

Deadly Silence today at 09:46
Im cocky?

Im just joking around with you :)

This is just some fun for me. Starting new worlds can get boring with 20 min pally farming.

mrchooks today at 09:47
ok.
i really dont care what you do but i wont just stand around while you noble me.
if you have read the public forums you may see that i talk crap and a lot of people dont like me, and i like it that way.
so you stay out of my way i will leave you alone.

Deadly Silence today at 09:48
Restart.

That way we wont have to avoid each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55253

mrchooks even in w19 you fail, and even here you will fail >< deadly please rim him for the sake of the world, or he will just keep talking and talking ><

DeletedUser

Every time I send restart mails it motivates the noobs to not start over :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

It rarely does.
And what adamh said.

But it might. And the funny mails you can get from doing it make it worth it in my opinion. :icon_wink:

And yh what adam said is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.