150 MS train settings on w54...

• Thread starter blue eyed sandwalker
  • Start date

DeletedUser

150 MS train settings on w54...

Hope the Tw's community can help answer me a question here -

I'd assumed that w54 did the general standard of a minimum 150 MS train..on this world?

Anyone know if this is correct?

I can hit 150ms fine - but never got below -

i'd assumed the Game settings set it at that level -

However a tribemate got a (fake ) train with under 150MS -

Anyone know what the rules are on w54 ref this?

and ..if it's ok for under 150ms is legal... - anyone got any tips for improving my 150ms :D

Best Blue :)

As it has been mentioned...

Are you trying to go lower than the .050ms enforced gap between attacks totalling .150ms over all attacks?

or

Are you currently having a .150ms gap between your current attacks (totalling .450ms overall) and want to lower that margin to the legal gap by improving your skills?

A humble player

There seems to be a breakdown in communication.
original poster: your tribemate lied, he did not send a fake train in under 150ms, because a 4 part train in under 150 ms is impossible.
The server creates an enforced gap of 50ms between each attack, so the train would have 50 ms after attack 1, after attack 2, and after attack 3.
So, 50ms between attacks
150 ms for trains.

DeletedUser

I see I m up against a pro, I better back down.
I just hope you ll be so kind not to send any of those 50ms trains on me.

:lol:
yup your tottally up against a "pro" here :icon_rolleyes:

dfix

I don't understand you. When you say 150 MS train (which is legal) its 50 ms between attacks. Anything faster and server correct it to the limit by itself.
So what are you trying to do? Get under legal limit?
And how is it possible that your tribemate got it under 150 ms if it is impossible to do so?

Again 50 ms is the bottom limit BETWEEN ( :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: @zachary.2, see I can roll eyes too) attacks, not for trains.
Unless you are talking about attack gap of 150ms which you want to improve, in which case it is not 150ms train but 150 ms attack gap.
So again, what are you trying to do?

Well said all together

kingjohan

I don't understand you. When you say 150 MS train (which is legal) its 50 ms between attacks. Anything faster and server correct it to the limit by itself.
So what are you trying to do? Get under legal limit?
And how is it possible that your tribemate got it under 150 ms if it is impossible to do so?

Again 50 ms is the bottom limit BETWEEN ( :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: @zachary.2, see I can roll eyes too) attacks, not for trains.
Unless you are talking about attack gap of 150ms which you want to improve, in which case it is not 150ms train but 150 ms attack gap.
So again, what are you trying to do?

I misunderstood then :)

Sorry