15x15 (big)... 20x20 (bigger)... 30x30 (who has a screen this big!?!)

DeletedUser

As you may have guessed by the title I am talking about the new field of view on the map.

I was justing going in and doing my normal setup of the free premium when I noticed two newer options for the field of view on the map... I thought 15x15 was rather big... then I got stumped by the 20x20... and then my jaw dropped when I seen how big the 30x30 option was!

I am currently running a Samsung Syncmaster SW2233Plus (22" wide screen) with a Gigabyte nVidia GTS250 1024MB DDR3 GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) on my computer, to which is set at my current maximum resolution of 1920x1080. So I was amazed at the size difference... no words can explain it so..

Here is what I mean....

15x15;
[spoil]
15x15.png
[/spoil]

20x20;
[spoil]
20x20.png
[/spoil]

30x30;
[spoil]
30x30.png
[/spoil]

All I have to say, COME ON 65" WIDE SCREEN TV! :) hehehe

DeletedUser

-penor punches anyone refering to the penor-

Douches! It's meant to be about the map sizes! >_<

If you want to go measure your penor... it's down the hall to your left, down another hall and on to your right!

DeletedUser

fine,how do you connect the display on your laptop to your 32" lcd screen?

DeletedUser

Do you have a 22 or 65 wide screen ?

Because i have a 32 inch but the screen is 28 and i can barely see my 15x15 o_O

DeletedUser

fine,how do you connect the display on your laptop to your 32" lcd screen?

There should be a blue connector port on the left side of your laptop where a standard Monitor Connector can connect too.

Do you have a 22 or 65 wide screen ?

Because i have a 32 inch but the screen is 28 and i can barely see my 15x15 o_O

I have a 22 inch wide screen atm set at 1920x1080dpi.... I am going to be buying the 65 inch Widescreen HDTV so I can connect my HD ready GPU card to the TV via HDMI cable allowing me to go up to 2560x1240dpi ;)

It depends on your screen resolution as to how much you can see :)

DeletedUser

30by30 is relatively pointless in my opinion. It is too big to be effective.

DeletedUser

I like it because I am able to plan my noble targets easier XD

DeletedUser

I have a 48 inch.

I still use the 15x15. Any bigger seems a bit pointless to me. But what do I know? lol.

DeletedUser

I am liking the new 30x30 because it makes looking over the entire map that much easier ;)

Just wish I had a bigger screen so I can look at it properly lol