#1619 8 hour x 300 won by Jobson

DeletedUser4682

Congrats to Jobson for an epic speed win. He deserved it very much and played a good round. After being backstabbed by Xsynctiumx his supposed tribe mate in NANDOs who nobled one of his villages, he fought back and finnally won the round, though me thinks maybe he had a few gifted villages at the end. Had Hull Boys not nicked a 7.5k village off me at the end, who knows. Jobson was under sustained attack near the end of the round, yet held out for the win which he achieved in the dying seconds of the round.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages
1 Jobson1984 NANDOS 50.364 9
2 cjd19902009 Damn 45.828 12
3 nunners PYS 43.106 6
4 hull-boys smile 37.400 7

DeletedUser

Was a close 1 so many attacks at the end it was a joke lol!

It turned out that the nub who backstabbed me allowed sir cornish the idiot on his account and he though he would try and be pro at sending a train! after i had already fought 2 enemies off and was just taking the 3rd! Then tried to get all hyper... didnt think i would be able to come back and win tbh! especially with 1 villa left and troopless lol... was pushed very close. Enjoyable tho!

DeletedUser

I don't mean to sound rude... but you wanna suck up a little more nunners?

DeletedUser96141

I don't mean to sound rude... but you wanna suck up a little more nunners?

1.That is rude.
2.Why do you care? If he is then how does it affect you?
3.Be more respectful and learn from people who give respect when it is due (im not talking about this round because i dont know anything about it, but i am generalizing)

Over all: be a better human

DeletedUser

1.That is rude.
2.Why do you care? If he is then how does it affect you?
3.Be more respectful and learn from people who give respect when it is due (im not talking about this round because i dont know anything about it, but i am generalizing)

Over all: be a better human

NotAnAlias is right.

1. It might be rude, but it's the truth
2. It doesn't in any way, but, why did NotAnAlias' comment affect you?
3. Learn the story and you might understand why 'sucking up' came in the thread.

Nunners just made the thread to suck up, because if he didn't he'd be out of every speed round he plays, having scouted Jobson and Adrian for Vendetta and me, then backstabbing us along with Buttafly,

And so, Adrian, Vendetta, Buttafly, Jobson and me, would be after him in all rounds, and he's trying to prevent that from happening by sucking up.

gargareth

Congrats jobson.
And the speed forum community immediately goes to flame a reasonable, polite thread congratulating someone for winning. Funny how obvious it was that that would happen.
I don't really care about the backstory- it just seems a little silly to flame someone for a mature congratulations thread.

DeletedUser4682

The object of the thread was not to suck up, simply to congratulate. End of the day it is a war game, and I will not stop attacking people unless I have a good friendship with them, and I do not believe that is the case with any of the above mentioned players. I am not friends with Jobson, and infact was attacking him from an account I was sitting in this round, so could not attack him from my own account. Of course the object of the game is to win, or else why do we play. Therfore being pals with all the top players is not going to win me PP. Me and Jobson had some good banter during the round, and I bear him no ill will, and fully expect to battle him in the future. I would not rule out playing with him sometime, as he seems like a decent fellow, though I certainly am not sucking up to anyone in this game, not my style (unless I am surrounded by threats and would like them to kill each other).

I think when someone wins a round, it is only right to give them credit for their hard work.

DeletedUser96141

NotAnAlias is right.

1. It might be rude, but it's the truth
2. It doesn't in any way, but, why did NotAnAlias' comment affect you?
3. Learn the story and you might understand why 'sucking up' came in the thread.

Nunners just made the thread to suck up, because if he didn't he'd be out of every speed round he plays, having scouted Jobson and Adrian for Vendetta and me, then backstabbing us along with Buttafly,

And so, Adrian, Vendetta, Buttafly, Jobson and me, would be after him in all rounds, and he's trying to prevent that from happening by sucking up.

1. Doesnt change the fact that is rude. And if we went by the truth the WHOLE time in RL. Man loads of wars would happen, thats why we let things pass by. NotAnAlias should have been the better person and not even mentioned it.
2.If it had affected me i would have been rude like NotAnAlias. Oh look ! I wasnt. Im just using NotAnAlias as an example, trying to make the speed forum a better place :)
3.Again, he didnt have to be rude. So what if he sucks up? Does NotAnAlias HAVE to come out and announce it?

Again be a better person and dont be rude, and actually learn to congratulate people on what they deserve :)

DeletedUser102484

Nunners is a slimy backstabbing worm. Just so everyone's clear on that.

DeletedUser4682

I just do not see your proof of backstabbing, though sorry you feel that way. It seems some people cannot take being nobled, getting defeated, and I cannot blame you. Now stop being bitter about things and next time we meet on the field of battle, my axe men will cut you down should you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102484

Mhmmm... Just try it when I'm online next time.

Ontopic: well done Jobson for winning after losing his main village. It's good to see some players don't just hit the delete button whenever they lose their main village or nuke. And shame on the nUbs who didn't finish off an empty village :|

DeletedUser

Mhmmm... Just try it when I'm online next time.

Ontopic: well done Jobson for winning after losing his main village. It's good to see some players don't just hit the delete button whenever they lose their main village or nuke. And shame on the nUbs who didn't finish off an empty village :|

That, all the way.

Also just to make it clear, i never said jobson didn't deserve to win, nor did I say he shouldnt be congratulated, I was just pointing out what seemed to be some epic suck up.

So congratulations to Jobson:3

Also i'll reply to reza whenever im on my computer, as its too hard to do so from my phone

Last edited by a moderator:

NATMUS

Hey sorry this is off topic but. Nunners don't know if you remember me from speed way back when it first started. if you do send me a message so i can get your skype.

Thanks.

ps- not able to send message to you.

DeletedUser80720

Was a close 1 so many attacks at the end it was a joke lol!

It turned out that the nub who backstabbed me allowed sir cornish the idiot on his account !

thats wrong i wasnt on the account long enough to back stabb anyone i was on to just look after it when he went out

DeletedUser106769

May someone please mail me the times speed world gos on and off im in eastern time i would love to know the times