19 Tribes Guaranteed to Fail

DeletedUser

Here is a list of the 19 tribes currently at war in w76 and who I believe are guaranteed to fail....with reason of course

TRIBE REASON
1=nRu=Because they are at war
2AABecause they are at war
3AIXBecause they are at war
4CoInBecause they are at war
5HaZaRDBecause they are at war
6HLBecause they are at war
7HUNSBecause they are at war
8KoCBecause they are at war
9KoIBecause they are at war
10RISE!Because they are at war
11SPONGEBecause they are at war
12TargBecause they are at war
13TBD!Because they are at war
14TBSBecause they are at war
15TerranBecause they are at war
16TWSBecause they are at war
17VTBecause they are at war
18WarpigBecause they are at war
19[STA]Because they are at war

I'm not sure whether to blame this on poor leadership or just poor tribes in general but there is no way you should be at war when no more then 10 people have nobles...and I am assuming none of these tribes have a player even close.

These early wars are for those filled with pride and can not let go of one silly attack or like my best friend, xxStealthyxx, are always looking for a fight.

Kudos to the smarter tribes out there who are using some type of strategy.

Furthermore, I would like to direct my attention to two tribes in particular TBS and TWS.

TBS - you were in my ratings yesterday about tribes with high point averages....thank you for further advancing my point that you are not likely to come out on top in your k

TWS - I'm not going to try and give you any type of relevance right now....I just see Linstad, who I believe is the leader, talk much on the forums here....My advice to you since you surely will read: Do better

Regards,
Rose.

setorines

I fully agree that wars at this stage are pointless, but to give some credit to probably about a third of these tribes... They weren't the ones to declare, and probably either just ignored it, or fought back in order to end it sooner.

DeletedUser

I fully agree that wars at this stage are pointless, but to give some credit to probably about a third of these tribes... They weren't the ones to declare, and probably either just ignored it, or fought back in order to end it sooner.

Correct you might be. I apologize to those tribes as I should have before posting this. Due to the lack on info, I'm going off the assumption that you all declared :)

DeletedUser

Our "war" comes after one stupid guys act. Will end this pretty soon ;) just have one more thing to do before we cancel the "war" :)

so dont judge please, im sure we will come further than most other tribes that are not in war atm..

cant call all it a war anyway, when there is one tribe attacking a defence tribe ;)

DeletedUser

well declaring war is stupid. but creating and succeeding in op's against a tribe is a better idea. you'll get alot less of a reaction from your enemy.

when ops are complete then declare if you wish. and make the other duke surrender. thats how you win early wars.

kyouske

Who is TBS at war with? Im in the tribe and im pretty sure we are at peace...

Where did you get your intel?

If there is a tool that lets you know other tribes are at war without nobles I would like to make use of it as well.

DeletedUser111316

Sorry Rose, TBS ain't at war anymore.

You can't rely on the War rankings.

DeletedUser93066

Who made you the Judge to decide who fails and what not. First of not every little skirmish are called a war and I have played in a tribe which literally warred within 2 weeks of a world starting til they won the world. So I feel like your post is just out there to get some attention and a waste of space.

DeletedUser

Who made you the Judge to decide who fails and what not. First of not every little skirmish are called a war and I have played in a tribe which literally warred within 2 weeks of a world starting til they won the world. So I feel like your post is just out there to get some attention and a waste of space.

I likes this person

DeletedUser

I like this person too :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hmm....my reply:

A judge forms an opinion/conclusion on a particular case....are we not all judges on this forum?

I think most can agree that warring within two weeks is not beneficial...period. It just inhibits growth...kudos to you and your tribe if you actually managed to win that world.

My post is a waste of space? :lol: Are you serious...What space? THESE FORUMS ARE DEAD

DeletedUser

Long time no see, Core. Glad you're still around!