19 Tribes Guaranteed to Fail

DeletedUser93066

Let me make some money first.. Then will think about spending it up here.. Brandon Nice to see you bro. Hi APC hows life/kids and spiggs?

haha..I've won a world. Although my past experience shouldn't be a parameter to judge my judgement on others. I'm merely judging...not stating any fact. I might state it in a rather definitive manner...but it doesn't mean much.

*Rolls eyes* You said GUARANTEED to fail isn't just judging it's Judging and therefore coming to an absolute conclusion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me make some money first.. Then will think about spending it up here.. Brandon Nice to see you bro. Hi APC hows life/kids and spiggs?

*Rolls eyes* You said GUARANTEED to fail isn't just judging it's Judging and therefore coming to an absolute conclusion.

Guarantee suggests assurance which suggests confidence....not absolute

This officially makes me a word troll...I need to leave.

conatus

Sorry to see you go. Your provocative words livened a sad forum for a bit and incidentally brought old friends into contact after a lengthy absence. Kudos and well wishes.

DeletedUser93066

Guarantee suggests assurance which suggests confidence....not absolute

This officially makes me a word troll...I need to leave.

I was trolling you ;) I find 99% of external forum either EGOtestical banter or mindless gibberish. So I just use my classic mumbo jumbo to add the fuel and giggle myself to sleep. You know MEN gotta keep em entertained!

roman01

I was trolling you ;) I find 99% of external forum either EGOtestical banter or mindless gibberish. So I just use my classic mumbo jumbo to add the fuel and giggle myself to sleep. You know MEN gotta keep em entertained!

Sly mention of the word EGO there AC. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser91907

Typical Core ... wind 'em up then sit back and watch the show lol

DeletedUser91907

same ol just playing around a bit trying to see if i really want to play seriously anymore

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether to blame this on poor leadership or just poor tribes in general but there is no way you should be at war when no more then 10 people have nobles...and I am assuming none of these tribes have a player even close.

These early wars are for those filled with pride and can not let go of one silly attack or like my best friend, xxStealthyxx, are always looking for a fight.

Kudos to the smarter tribes out there who are using some type of strategy.

Please learn a thing or two about TW before spouting ignorant statements as fact.

Pre-noble wars certainly do not guarantee failure.

Getting cats before the opponent, catting their smithies to the ground and then keeping them there is the most surefire way to beat an opposing tribe. You essentially hit them before they ever get teeth and never let them get any teeth to be able to fight back.

Hate. is often touted as one of the greatest tribes to ever grace .net. They destroyed the rank 2 tribe on the world in a pre-nobles cat war which devestated the rank 2 tribe so badly that they were forced to restart to the rim. And no, it's not because the rank 2 tribe was horrible, I'd rate iP (later became [H]) as being better than any tribe on this world, pre-noble wars are just that effective when executed properly.

If winning a world is not impressive...nothing will impress you.

Negative. I'm not impressed by someone because they "won" a world. There however have been many people on TW who have impressed me either for their dedication to the game, their knowledge of the game, their mastery of startup (the stage which requires the most individual skill to succeed), or their leadership traits.

I hadn't heard of you till reading your goodbye thread, but after reading some of your posts, I don't really see what the big loss is, you made a bunch of uneducated posts in an authoritative manner and then showed time and time again that you know very little about the game or the way it should be played on a top level.

Last edited:

balubhai

He is half right as 9 tribes in his list of 19 have already failed......

DeletedUser93066

Lol.. He/She/It & you have something common in the external, quiet amusing..