1on1 declaring on Out-of-date

DeletedUser104777

I'm sorry. But it seems our plans will be put on hold as WASP have an OP on me the same day.
I already have a whooping 8 incomings :O
God help me.

So the declaration will have to wait :(

After being lost by East due to the disbanding and negotiations with wasp, I stand tribeless in the middle of Wasp and Gians.

As both tribes wanted me to co-play their bigger accounts, but not join them as a member, i chose to stand firm in the middle.
After being surprised attacked during night by Out-of-date, I had to snipe some trains.

A couple villas got cleared and a village or 2 lost.

After some communication between us, we decided we wanted a fair and square fight.
(fair is relative)

Due to this,
We will have a 1on1, starting 12st on the 2nd of may.

Gians will not interfere with support, and hopefully people around me will have respect for this 1on1 and don't attack me.

Due to this, I, host3saft declare war on Gians player Out-of-date!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105443

a real war between two hungry cupcakes..xD..

we will respect your declaration..cant wait to see the results xD

DeletedUser

lol awesome, a friend of mine voodoowarrior once told me of his idea to encircle newbie players and then get them to participate in a gladiator style tournament that he would host, and the survivor would be his basher. This has to be the closest thing I have seen. I wish I had a front row seat =P

DeletedUser

Could you please include a link to both players TWstats page?

DeletedUser94160

Good luck both of you, during these times, you two will not get Incoming and Support from me! :)

DeletedUser

Good luck Host, will be expecting you to win <3

I wouldn't be lol. Wasp doesn't like being left out of things, so Wasp is stepping in because we like being involved ;)

Plus, Host didn't pay the 10% fee we charge for battles to be held in our area. Poor form.

xRedDevil

I'd still back Host. I've fought alongside him before, i wouldn't underestimate him ;)

DeletedUser98628

Seeing a lot of lame conquers by host and a lot of internals by ood but my money is on him.

DeletedUser104777

I wouldn't be lol. Wasp doesn't like being left out of things, so Wasp is stepping in because we like being involved ;)

Plus, Host didn't pay the 10% fee we charge for battles to be held in our area. Poor form.

You need to tell me these things :(
A well. Lets just enjoy it and, then move on so i can have my 1on1 please<3