1st building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uwthree

Nop, market. I think hiding place have potential to.:icon_idea:

Market should only be focused on if you're in a tight spot resource-wise. Hiding place should only be focused on if you're in a tight-spot with lots of incomings(even though my W12 hiding place was the 1st thing I maxed...) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Market should only be focused on if you're in a tight spot resource-wise. Hiding place should only be focused on if you're in a tight-spot with lots of incomings(even though my W12 hiding place was the 1st thing I maxed...) :icon_razz:

Dou, and I though that is the way I need to play.:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

lol,you are teaching mastems?hahahahahah

randomusername8356

camps then statue then hq (to get barracks and farm the abandons) next comes the :snob::snob:

DeletedUser

I'm building a Swimming Pool..
it helps my workers to relax.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

In w17 we show you how to play Tw in Germany ;)

I think there is such a players in every world. But mostly they fast go back to German servers because here play is to boring or something like that.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

THAT IS SO COOL!!! I have NeverGive MyRealName on my shoulder!!! :icon_surprised::icon_surprised:

you should be honored!!

no,seriously.i will never tell you myrealname...:)
you would be surprised...

Status
Not open for further replies.