Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1v1 Me, Brah !?

[spoil]
spiyh2.jpg

2ng5tnc.jpg
[/spoil]

Waaaaaaaht? Stef, countless times even while taking residence in Venus, has threatened the Counting Stars account and has recently made it public to the externals as you have probably seen.

[spoil]
xdtfvd.jpg
[/spoil]

There was a young fellow who thought
Very little, but thought it a lot.
Then at long last he knew
What he wanted to do,
But before he could start, he forgot.

[spoil]
2w69k5i.png
15nxid1.png
[/spoil]

Rank 1, once again ours and ODA is peaaaaaaaking lad!

No wAy m8 ! ooooouuuuuuchhhhh

[spoil]
2r7x0k2.png
[/spoil]

Hmmmm I guess though we can all understand, it's a 1v1, CS is a larger account and the account owner is a world renown god…James.

29qd0nn.png

Wait, uhhhh nope he also took into consideration to join Music! Not only join, though bring in a war? errrr I'm confused, I thought he wanted to 1v1?

There once was a man named Stef,
Who huffed and puffed then left,
Filled with anger,
Distraught and Slander,
Soon to be rimmed and wet ;)

Kind Regards,
Jake/CS
Your Friendly Neighbour ^^

(p.s. I will have more information shortly proving he asked a few people for support and certain tribes, also the fact he had set sitters a lot of the time. I am just waiting on the information, then I'll update.
p.p.s. For all the haters thinking what is the point in this post...well, we were bored and thought to show the world our greatness just because #yolo #swag #twelvielyf)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We know it wasn't. We are pointing out he didn't plan for it to be a 1v1 as he was trying to get support from Music and join them.
Ah okay, posting some nice screenshots of those conversations would have made this a better PnP. Good stuff though.

DeletedUser95593

I sat the account for a whole two hours. Didn't lose anything though because im pro.

DeletedUser100507

[spoil][05/12/2013 17:25:29] Stef: if i attack cs i wanna 1vs1
[05/12/2013 17:29:40] General.bunny: i'd help you but you dont want it :p
[05/12/2013 17:29:48] Stef: not at the moment
[05/12/2013 17:29:53] Stef: depends what venus will do ;)
[05/12/2013 23:37:29] Stef: okay 1vs1 is off the table
[05/12/2013 23:37:38] General.bunny: lool
[05/12/2013 23:37:42] General.bunny: what happen
[05/12/2013 23:37:52] Stef: little birds
[05/12/2013 23:37:55] Stef: they will OP us
[05/12/2013 23:38:00] Stef: so they wont do 1vs1[/spoil]

sounds like you didnt let a 1v1 even begin

DeletedUser

Who's next? All these cocky people who can't back it up.. your next. Good day.

Kind Regards,

God.

DeletedUser

I think this is why they don't like you xD
this is why I like you, you like to make the brahhs mad (no ass kissing, u're still a nub)

I do it for the fans and the smiles on peoples faces. Thanks whoever you are! :) ...what's the point in making friends on this game? I have enough already and were good enough to hold our own...

Some people just like to watch the world burn I guess ;)

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Some people just like to watch the world burn I guess ;)

Please, less talk more fire.

The 1v1 crap is so stupid. It never happens. No one ever agrees to it because it will hurt their ego if they lose and if they win, they'll be accused of having help. (yawn)

As for the complaining about it not being a 1v1, err.. Duh? It's Tribal Wars. Not individual wars.

Though with this said. Making a world with a tribe member limit of 1 and no outside support allowed would be super fun. :)

DeletedUser105718

Stef, sitters had probably played more then you did in that entire timeframe. Not sure why you would want a 1v1 when you can't even keep an active account.

DeletedUser100507

Though with this said. Making a world with a tribe member limit of 1 and no outside support allowed would be super fun. :)

or just no tribes, but OMG this is something innogames should look at

DeletedUser

That would be fun, finally would allow for the talkers to meet the walkers - But hay we digress - As you rightly said this is tribal wars and lots of scavengers around that picks up tribe less players fast, not sure how it makes sense to leave a tribe and go at it alone, never worked and never will, but fun non the less

Status
Not open for further replies.