1v1 Me, Brah!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110464

Umm, you can't really counterstrike or back time really without offense. Seems like James is trying to say he just cleared a bunch of d villas and it was as easy as sending a few nukes. if you have no one really defending and just relying on leaving their defense sitting there to get cleared it is simple to clear.

But then again I don't really know the whole story as obviously people will change a few things or leave out a few things to make the other person look bad.

DeletedUser110464

That's where the 20% of offense villages come in.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you don't use those offensive villas do they really count? obviously the 80% d or whatever it was didn't work if he lost that many villas.

DeletedUser

Earl I'm not leaving anything out. I did bad on defending since I wasn't online, again good job for their timing. You can ask others who sat me or people like general bunny, colt, dirtfish about CS. You can check my skype I'll give you log in if you want. I got nothing to hide.

And CS just because you hit 80% D villages doesn't mean I was 80% D, so please use some brains...

DeletedUser111495

Earl I'm not leaving anything out. I did bad on defending since I wasn't online, again good job for their timing. You can ask others who sat me or people like general bunny, colt, dirtfish about CS. You can check my skype I'll give you log in if you want. I got nothing to hide.

And CS just because you hit 80% D villages doesn't mean I was 80% D, so please use some brains...

This seems to be a common excuse, you get nobled then you make up a bullshit reason on why you did not do what you set out to do, You being offline is your fault and bottom line is CS>You.

DeletedUser

where is my excuse? I said literally "I did bad on defending" "good job for their timing".... come on tomb

and why CS>me he didn't do it alone.... it was DMW and Venus vs me not CS please think before posting

DeletedUser111495

where is my excuse? I said literally "I did bad on defending" "good job for their timing".... come on tomb

Your excuse is you where not online, what happened, did your cat die?

and why CS>me he didn't do it alone.... it was DMW and Venus vs me not CS please think before posting

Because out of the 2 of you hes the one still going strong, you are one to talk about thinking before posting, asking for a 1v1 then getting music to support you, Goodnight :p

DeletedUser

Read my pretty long post it has both answers to both of your replies on my quote....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113234

Deathly Hugger
try to do some math 34 D vills vs 28 O vills... but it seems 34/62 = 80%...
Deathly Hugger
so please use some brains...
Deathly Hugger

Wasn't CS supposed to be the arrogant one? It seems like he is not the only one...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110464

Wasn't CS supposed to be the arrogant one? It seems like he is not the only one...

Can you name any half decent tribal wars player who is not arrogant? Please...EVERYONE has a degree of arrogance to them. Plus Stefan isn't being arrogant with what he was saying, but was trying to point out flaws in what other people said.

DeletedUser95593

Stef was too busy with volleyball to defend guys. Cut him some slack.

DeletedUser113260

- I was mad at CS everyone knew that, I even was honest enough to admit it to council members that I've had it with this guy.

*Awkward position for you to put him in :icon_redface:... Had to chose between a friend leaving Venus to attack a tribe member or a friend & a tribe member.

- I left expecting my co wouldn't disappear and leave for other venus account. while James Brown (the co I'm talking about) hated CS just as much as I did. He agreed to leave.

*He admits he was annoyed but he also says he didn't want to fight us because of it, you choose that for him. I talked to him for a while after he left your account to make sure he wasn't still annoyed at CS (James) and we talked it out like you should have talked to us instead of planning to backstab us and join Music.

- Then 1 co went missing so I asked for a sitter, everyone in venus knows I'm personally not online in weekends (the time they hit). I talked about it with my co's and they said they could do it most of the time.

*I didn't know that and I was the player on CS who sent all the first attack waves. We were told you were going to hit us start of next week so I decided to get in first, nothing else.

- I dared CS a 1vs1, why? Because he's the most egocentric person alive.
like 1-2 weeks ago I asked CS if he wanted some villages of Petehead (my target back then)
His reply: If you attack him, I'll leave Venus sooner as planned, stack him and rim you.
then few days later, he has personally nobled out Petehead. not thinking where the villages are or whatever cause again they were free.
But I let it go as I had a new target, or so I thought. CS personally mailed the duke of DMW to get him an invite. So my next target (which CS knew) joined DMW (a NAP of Venus and kinda CS personal basher tribe)
this was the point I had it with them. So I left.

*James is a single person on the account, you wouldn't be fighting a 1v1 with him. We started talking about this. DMW including the players who joined them haven't bashed a single village for us. We had a cross nobbling incident three times which just shows you they don't talk with us often and we don't work together. You had just had 350k internals, you could have hit Music with P&L (who was attacking them) before the NAP was agreed with all your troops you had stored up.

How did the nobling go?
Well CS said he would rim me, he did take a lot of villages. But when did he take them? Mostly after a lot of people including DMW (which attacked on his command) Cleared villages of mine. So he just sends nobles.

*1. We didn't arrange an op of any kind with DMW. We told them when we were attacking and they joined in as they wanted to noble you.

*2. I can post every relevant report and show we cleared every village we nobbled along with other villages that were then taken by other players. DMW and P&L sent nobles before we did but we attacked and cleared for two days before attempting to noble you as we knew you and James B could split trains with ease so we cut all your troops down to nothing while you had no idea what to stack as everything was ram speed and ODA stats shows that the day before anyone nobled a village from you. We also have the most ODA over the 2-3 days. Don't know where you get the idea that others cleared for us and I would love you to show otherwise :D

As for asking for help
I asked Music for help after you guys denied 1vs1 and after you were already stacked (which can be checked by teamviewer or I'll post screenshots if requested). So why get stacked if I'm a noob if you are going to rim me. Your a scared piece of crap who doesn't think about Venus at all. Requesting all the support, waiting with attacking until I was halfly cleared and nobling other people targets or ruining it for them. That's all you have done lately.

*You also asked a group of members in Venus to help you fight us before asking for the 1v1. Care you explain? We can get stacked if someone is going to attack us to minimise troop loss and only after we heard you were talking to Music about joining/getting stacked. We aren't scared of you Stef, to be honest we expected Music to drop the NAP, ignore the grace and fight with you which is the only reason we got our West and North stacked. We left the south basically empty if you had tried to hit us from your villages on that side you might have noticed that but you only sent us 15 attacks, 13 being scouts and 2 being HC fakes all to the west side. As I said above, you were not half cleared, CS was the first account to attack you as no one else who wanted to hit you replied on the Skype chat when I left a message saying I had started attacking. You were half cleared by us before anyone started nobbling you.

So please jake and the rest get your facts straight

*So please get your own facts straight Stef :icon_idea:

And sitters I know you sat more then we played, I apologize shouldn't have happened.

I added everything into his quote as I am too lazy to separate it all xD

DeletedUser

well i read everyhting except matts post.. sorry babe <3 Ill try post this so dummies can understand

1} Stef you got rimmed. I know you were not only attacked by CS but get over it. I personally know you are better then James and most other know it so dont let him get to you

2} Yes stef was mostly offline during weekends. Not like I am defending it. Its your fault doing this when you were near weekend

3} @gog yes they dont post here because its fool of noobs/newbs.

4} I wouldnt take credit for what happened to stef CS (the whole account) as its not you yourself that did the damage.

5} Wasnt the CS account crying that they were offline when pepper pepper made a fool ot of you's?

DeletedUser

Matt again read my long post, this time lil better please.

"DMW including the players who joined them haven't bashed a single village for us. We had a cross nobbling incident three times which just shows you they don't talk with us often and we don't work together."

&

"We didn't arrange an op of any kind with DMW. We told them when we were attacking and they joined in as they wanted to noble you."

went from don't talk often and don't work together into talking and attacking same player (not 1 cross noble over my villages it appears so coordination was there)

"You also asked a group of members in Venus to help you fight us before asking for the 1v1. Care you explain?"
See General Bunny his post and see his pic of our skype conversation..... really so ignorant....

"We can get stacked if someone is going to attack us to minimise troop loss and only after we heard you were talking to Music about joining/getting stacked"

Read my long post again I can prove it by posting screenshots that I didn't start talking to them after you got stacked. Al and Sam can prove this with saying when I started talking to them.

DeletedUser

Urgh bore off you noobs. Jake ask for this thread to be deleted. Accept defeat and move on, stop making excuses...

DeletedUser

Nah, I like it when people complain and don't give up an argument. Honestly, it's quite low that he can't move on from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.