1VS1 CHALLENGE :melawankao

The Lost Assassin

I ,The Lost Assassin playing currently in Im Not Monster account ,challenger melawankao to 1vs1 in a future round.The reason i do that is to show him that sending emails 03:00ST to see if enemy is online then start attacking is for cowards and if he wants to defend his ranking in this current speed he will accept the challenge!!!

The Lost Assassin

attack a guy who has 4x my villages and 2 tribemates with 2x of my villages too haahahha equal fight bro!! but you dont know that i forgot that

Deleted User - 11347146

Instead of made stupid proposal like that, go rekt him 1v1 rust.

That's the only ring where u can make 1v1. Not a stupid speed.

Deleted User - 11347146

Then ur too young to understand or maybe new on internet LOL
537d8030bf67f.jpeg

Is a tiny map on MW2. During years, everyone made the meme about "1v1 rust bro".

The Lost Assassin

i know rust map bro hahahah i've got MW2 since it was released hahahah

DeletedUser123341

attack a guy who has 4x my villages and 2 tribemates with 2x of my villages too haahahha equal fight bro!! but you dont know that i forgot that

Then start every round and hope that he will play too ;)

But I think he also don’t want to play a long round like the last one. It was nearly all the time boring only the first 2 days were good. I got nobled 2 Times completely and ended rank 3 it’s ok ...

The Lost Assassin

you mean y got nobled 2 times and then you join the OFF tribe which had 2 allies of course after that it was boring

Admin we told y that it would be boring even if they hadnt sooo many allies barbs till lvl 1000 dont help small guys grow up fast

melawankao

Loser will always be loser sad for u man
if u lose it is never your fault but its always someone else's
Loser always make up a reason when they lose

DeletedUser56745

Well this is absurd. challenging someone to 1v1 just because you got nobled wholely is just salty.
at least we won by conquering all of our villages from players. not go :" noble barb > assign construction manager > profit " mode.

The Lost Assassin

Loser will always be loser sad for u man
if u lose it is never your fault but its always someone else's
Loser always make up a reason when they lose
hahhahah i never said that i didnt lose bro but the thing is the way i lost.Sending mails to see if enemy is on is really sad.When y sent me the 1st message at 03:00ST you said "Wanna have some fun??" if you really wanted to have fun you would have waited for me to login then attack me if y were bored like your friends say but no you waited 5 mins i didnt answer then started attacking sorry bro i never said i didnt lose but sending message bro??seriously??i had 100 villas y had 500 that moment and y still wanted some fun i wouldnt say no but nope you didnt want that ;) enjoy your win bro we will meet in future round again ;)

melawankao

go play sim city man
you consider like all my nuke can attack u in 1 min that's why i say
u will always be a loser

The Lost Assassin

the thing bro is that i had 100 villas and 8m ODA when you and your team had 200 and 400 villas and had 10m ODA come and tell me that i conquered barbs and just upgrading them.Ultrabeam ended the round with 400 villas and 10m ODA.So he either conqured empty villages or he just conquered barbs and upgraded them.Dont worry bro we will meet again ;) ;)

To admins:You can close this post