2 paladins per player in W11?

DeletedUser

Actually, once upon a time I found myself in the possession of 2 paladins. W12 had just started, and I had sent my 200 axes, 100 spears and my paladin out to farm, when a glitch happened all of the sudden and they had to fix it. Next thing I knew, I had 400 axes, 200 spears and 2 paladins. No weapons back then though, so it was meh, yet funny.

DeletedUser

Actually, once upon a time I found myself in the possession of 2 paladins. W12 had just started, and I had sent my 200 axes, 100 spears and my paladin out to farm, when a glitch happened all of the sudden and they had to fix it. Next thing I knew, I had 400 axes, 200 spears and 2 paladins. No weapons back then though, so it was meh, yet funny.

Your bs makes me orgasm.

Spam: I cloned all teh paladins, mixing the DNA to produce a super pally that has athenias bonfire stats x10.

Prepare to be destoryed :icon_evil:

Winzora

Your bs makes me orgasm.

Spam: I cloned all teh paladins, mixing the DNA to produce a super pally that has athenias bonfire stats x10.

Prepare to be destoryed :icon_evil:

I dont play TW anymore so I am safe

Raveing Elmo

I think that they are rising to defeat us in a war, with paladin nukes :D

DeletedUser

I don't play the world though D:

Whoever does, we must get you on to the case!

Raveing Elmo

Yep, me ande lewder will run the admisistative side, you will be the so called skivvy man :)

Raveing Elmo

I think maybe LoD, if there is any 116 point barbs left there.

DeletedUser

It doesn't need to be them, it just needs to be someone.