2 Years in Review --- Continent History

DeletedUser

i saw that...:p

but i didn't know soft had anything in k16 :p

do you remeber the tribe phx or something?

DeletedUser

i saw that...:p

but i didn't know soft had anything in k16 :p

do you remeber the tribe phx or something?

no, i remember some tribe called +MK+ though, they were the k tribe in k16 before PwN came in and recruited/nobled through half the k.

DeletedUser

no, i remember some tribe called +MK+ though, they were the k tribe in k16 before PwN came in and recruited/nobled through half the k.

well that phx(or something like that) was first for a few weeks and then HA recruited them :p

DeletedUser

Good old K74.

At the very beginning I had a tribe with Aquariano, called I.K (Imperius Knights), we left and formed Moat with Chumgeyser an awesome player and many others.

Moat was a really small tribe with only the best players, Driftr, Aquariano, Crod, Plunderous-1, Keyser Soze and others that now I don't remember. By the time we created MOAT we owned k74 and Order started fighting DNS and so instead of helping DNS against Order we did the opposite we helped Order against DNS. While Order was being killed we kept fighting and lost almost no villages and our conquers were equal to the number of villages we kept losing because we were defending very well and stacking the villages that had DNS attacks. DNS saw an opportunity to grab us as they saw a good bunch of players fighting and giving them some resistance even when we were 1/8 their points and so we joined DNS. After we joined DNS we started nobling inactive players until the NAP with A:M ended, then we started nobling like hell, we had the upper-hand we had gandalfalix aquariano and even me on a nobling spree we rimmed 3-4 players and we had no people countering, the game started to get boring we had free OD and villages. That's when FUN showed up to the party bringing their nobles to k74, they got 3-4 villages which they completely stacked and we killed and nobled them back.

But then A:M merged with FUN forming F:M, things started getting even, I quit by the time El Lifford nobled me 3-4 villages, I was tired of the game, being a front liner with A:M sucked since they weren't doing anything. A good prove of that was that I moved to k75 and then to k47 where we were fighting OB if I'm not wrong.

I can say this was the best world I played and the best player of this world is definitely Aquariano. Good luck my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MK started out as Lots-M, and were a good tribe. They were going to war my first tribe Minos but then they got one of our barons to dismiss everyone or something like that, and recruited a lot of our folks. Then they nobled the rest, I was one of the last but they spent like 2 weeks getting me because I kept on dodging them and getting others to help me out and stuff. IT was pretty lame though, I got rimmed from 16 to 17. I spent a while getting back into K16 though, it was worth it in the end. But yeah, MK got owned by Pwn26 I want to say, after they kept the pressure on them for a while.

DeletedUser

MK started out as Lots-M, and were a good tribe. They were going to war my first tribe Minos but then they got one of our barons to dismiss everyone or something like that, and recruited a lot of our folks. Then they nobled the rest, I was one of the last but they spent like 2 weeks getting me because I kept on dodging them and getting others to help me out and stuff. IT was pretty lame though, I got rimmed from 16 to 17. I spent a while getting back into K16 though, it was worth it in the end. But yeah, MK got owned by Pwn26 I want to say, after they kept the pressure on them for a while.

unfortunately, that was 1 of the more regrettable decisions i made to let you have a k16 vill. that plan certainly backfired.

DeletedUser

I can say this was the best world I played and the best player of this world is definitely Aquariano. Good luck my friend.
i have to say thats quite true. Im in awe of his moves... I took 2 of his villages last year? during a large operation. He took 2 villages back last week. He is one of the most active player I know in DNS.

DeletedUser

k10
k10 from the beginning that i was there (since unit 4 days) guste and collegeguy had controlled there while they were in =d-n=
at one time there was a f:m cluster but while i was planning an op with mattyp it seemed that guste and college just cleaned them up so we shrugged that off
in k 10 the only thing that really ever happened were those little tribes trying to get big but personally they all seemed to be noobs so i just rimmed any of their players nearby
it seemed easy growth and a good place to support your tribe and it was until guste and college created neu
them seem to be the cause of everything that happened in this k and therefore they are kings of k 10 (for now).

is that ok?

rbh135

k10
k10 from the beginning that i was there (since unit 4 days) guste and collegeguy had controlled there while they were in =d-n=
at one time there was a f:m cluster but while i was planning an op with mattyp it seemed that guste and college just cleaned them up so we shrugged that off
in k 10 the only thing that really ever happened were those little tribes trying to get big but personally they all seemed to be noobs so i just rimmed any of their players nearby
it seemed easy growth and a good place to support your tribe and it was until guste and college created neu
them seem to be the cause of everything that happened in this k and therefore they are kings of k 10 (for now).

is that ok?

it sucks actually
there is no history nub:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

mr wigglemunch should do k15...he knows abought k15, cyborg, pwn AND spectre in k15 :p

I'll get onto it somewhen, I should be able to account for most of the history up untill UN was formed since I basically quit more at less at that point =] and im flattered you thought of me for the job :icon_redface: :icon_rolleyes: also I will try and talk to bells about it she should be able to fill in a few facts aswell.

DeletedUser

thnere is no history in k 10 apart from neu war
the rest are little tribes grwonig and fighting nub

DeletedUser

The history of the mighty k00

In the beginning there were core K’s.
After there were rim K’s.
But after some time a world gets uber rim K’s.
These K’s are K00, K09, K90 and K99.
I, Gingeysmurf, was fortunate enough to come into control of the first K00 village right in the corner of the world, due to me talking to Mariuzas, the person who ended up with this village first of and him agreeing to let me take it from him (as he was in spctr when he left for DA and started attacking me and foxblade, so we rimmed him).
The coordinates of this village are 1|0. When this village first came into existence I put a claim on it only to discover that CurlyCurly had previously claimed it just to infuriate me. So after a while of talking to him he finally removed his claim and I claimed the village. The next part in this ferocious journey was getting to the village. I put the responsibility of this task to a village which is known as Deltabase-a. This village resides in k 10 and was my closest village with any nobles to the target. Alas it was still a dangerous 105 hour, 02 minutes and 49 gut wrenching seconds till I took control of it.
When I took control I was top of the K leaderboard with 677 points, as can be seen in this picture.
gingeysmurfowns.png

Afterwards, I renamed this such village imyourherobase-a after an ex member of spctr who I enjoyed talking to. This village had many attacks including 4 from Petert, and four from a f:m player.
Petert’s attacks hit first and they turned out to be fakes, although I hadn’t took any chances and the village had enough troops in to survive the attacks if they were real. I kept my support in till that last attack from that F:m player and I was glad I did. It was a noble train.
So all went quiet in the K, which I found was a great place to hide from the almighty pillow fight empire. Information about such empire can be found on lady leri’s world 9 profile.
Suddenly a village appeared with coordinates 90|99 and belonged to one player named Pete1
I first tried scouting the village to find it was heavily stacked. I then negotiated with Pete1 until we came up with the arrangement that I would clear a village for him to noble and then he would empty his village of the support so I could take it.
In the end he betrayed me so I started heavily nuking. I could not pierce the support he had in there (it was too much for me at 1 million points) so I enlisted Wolstein’s help. Safe to say that after his nukes hit the village had a level 3 wall and little support left in it.
I proceeded to clear the village and noble it. After i had took the village there was incoming =D-N= support. I had found my mystery supporter. And it turns out he didn’t know it was DNS that had killed all his support until i told him.

I am also currently in negotiations with the owner of the third k00 village and should hopefully soon control it.

that detailed enough?

rbh135

that was surprisingly better then the K10 one :p
We need this updated though :p
The third village should be ours!!!!one!!!!

sday03

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
K85 - Land of Sday03

From a young, 1 village master, it had always been 'alive' way down in K85... To tell the story of how it became to be today; I must tell ye my own...

Since small and vulnerable, I quickly came to realize the benefit of dominating my 7x7 - few barbs offered little resources (never enough) and it became obvious i must venture out to the hunt of active players and acquire their resources. Still fairly new to the game, I took the step up to clearing and farming the players around me, leaving only those bigger. For a while, my 8 man tribe based in K77 ('Boros') was adequate for protection... But dawned it upon me, the growing number of tags being replicated around me made me once again vulnerable... Enter tribe: OKT. My first real tribe on this world, and to this date my favorite :D After a masterful application, I was invited promptly. A quick scan of the map, boasted reassurance with my move, as i was all of a sudden surrounded by blue! OKT at the time was the #2 tribe in K85 at just under 500K points, with "TMD" rank 1, with 800K. (a big difference back then) With TMD also our best allies, I was free to grow big enough to noble my first village (a barb....).

OKT was a great tribe, we operated on an external forum - a very classy player made one. Mainly our exhibitions were against small tribes, and tribeless players, gaining ground and solidifying our main grounds in K85 - searching for that all important village to tip us over to rank #1... Later on OKT became a flourishing tribal family - it sectioned players by region and formed North, South, East and West wings. All centered though our shared forums. It worked well! Some players in OKT: sday03, duke eazy z, Tarquyn, strabrahide, BigDaddyG(r.i.p) and many more not here with us anymore.

One day sday03 saw an opportunity. a 3k village with no tribe... Armed with 2 villages 4k and 1k - sday03 saw, came and conquered, only to see an inbound noble from the top player in the K!!!!! Obive - 28k, Duke of "Ares" #3 tribe 800k (i think). I remember thinking holy Shiiiiiiiiiitachi mushroom!!!! I quickly threw everything i had into the village to kill the noble, which it did. Obive them proceeded to send an angry mail saying he claimed it, I stood my ground and lost my main village (lol) Thus sparking off the first war OKT had seen. OKT 1mil vs Ares 800k - we had advantages in numbers, but Ares had alot of the larger players in K85... We set ourselves for a bloody war...

The first few days proved bad news, I lost my only nuke trying to take back my lost village, and Obive had taken 2 villages off our members! I remember sending a "I really hope this takes the freakin' village" noble train at a village i guessed would be empty, as my old main village was to well defended for me to take. it took 12 hours to get there, and during that time Obive was beginning to crack... my hopes raised - and i took the village!!!!!

A - Operation Niagara Falls (531|838) K85 10,756 obive [Ares] sday03 [{OKT}S]

^ that was it! Obive was broken... I went on to take 3 more of his villages including the one i lost...! (yay) My and OKT's first victory...

A few clock revelations later... TMD grew unstable internally and collapsed... A sad day for many who'd been with them since the beginning. But a new super tribe was being brewed! |K||P| was born! Many of the original TMD players joined up and relations between OKT and KP grew strong very quickly - so strong infact, it was decided to merge and become the 1 tribe to rule K85 together.

The tribe had new goals now... K85 was conquered, only small tribes remained at the bottom of K85 that were quelled easily, one main expedition was "DSA" - a lone eagle tribe based at the top of K85/75 border, a few good players that made us break a few beads of sweat... The game was now about looking for new K's to habitate... First choice? K84... we had members in there already making good relationships with U-84 members and alike, especially as all of a sudden K85 wasn't as big as it felt in the beginning. Tribes like DNS (spit) :D were not that far north of us. clusters were already forming in K85, and made us grow uncertain about our future. One step to strengthen us was the agreed merge of U-84 and KP! Enter: -F-U- a tribe now based in 2 K's with eyes only on the south....

-F-U- map (K85/84)

As you can see, the southern expansion was already underway... 1 particularly grueling war was with M-BURN. I decent sized tribe for its time, big enough to cause us to direct attention too. Needless to say, victory was inevitable, but perhaps took alittle longer than expected, our arrogence as a tribe proved to be a downfall in the upcoming event of the.. FU v SETO war! The declaration took us by surprise as we were greatly unprepared for it. the first few weeks showed us - organization was a much needed improvement. the sparking of the war is still argued so I wont go into it here :p Invite played well and pretty much killed our Duke - 'El Pharaoh' The ending of the war is still hazy for me, not sure how it ended, but an NAP was agreed upon, I think some refugees were kicked out to please the unpleased INVITE... A shortwhile after, I was made Duke to replace the dead El Pharaoh. Only to face the toughest decision, to date... War SETO again for alliance with DNS, or join forces with SETO and SiouxR to war DNS. (some may dispute that, but: "no"). This proved to make alot of unhappy people, the formed U-84 members split from us, and formed BIA. At the time, i thought this would be the end for us. But DNS had there hands full, with the catalog of tribes also at war with them. K85, stood there ground, I ventured in K75 and before you know it, BIA were back with us again, breaking up K74. good times :D

-F-U-/F-U-N

The war went on for ages... During that phase, A:M were merged into us, creating what we knew as F:M! a new strong tribe, dominated alot of the south. K85, was still very INVITE busy, but DNS was cleansed from there, with dual effort, from us and INVITE.

Then something happened... which is still a hot topic... a collection of us are now in DNS. K85 is once again, a hosile territory. much like it was back in the day... I feel asif it has been a 'full circle' and i'm back to my K85 roots, in a sense. (I wont go on about it here, as its not what this post is for).

There shall be much more K85 goodness to come - Thank you K85!!!!!!!!

THE END.

---

Wow, long post, I hope all of you can appreciate my work, and hopefully have the time to read through it! I got really into writing this, so much that i missed a timing xD

-sday03, king of K85

DeletedUser

i have to say thats quite true. Im in awe of his moves... I took 2 of his villages last year? during a large operation. He took 2 villages back last week. He is one of the most active player I know in DNS.

Like I've said for me he is the best w9 player. What he has it's called skills :)