2 Years in Review --- Continent History

DeletedUser

k10
k10 from the beginning that i was there (since unit 4 days) guste and collegeguy had controlled there while they were in =d-n=
at one time there was a f:m cluster but while i was planning an op with mattyp it seemed that guste and college just cleaned them up so we shrugged that off
in k 10 the only thing that really ever happened were those little tribes trying to get big but personally they all seemed to be noobs so i just rimmed any of their players nearby
it seemed easy growth and a good place to support your tribe and it was until guste and college created neu
them seem to be the cause of everything that happened in this k and therefore they are kings of k 10 (for now).

is that ok?

well now im the king :)

Maccano1

K14: The Tale Of UNIT
K14 main claim to fame is that it was part of the focal point of one of the most famous early wars of the world - the Templar Wars.

Within a month or so of K14 filling up the UNIT had effectively secured dominance over K14, sharing power in part with the tribe ROC. Despite a few spats and scrapes, the UNIT and its academy UNIT-TA (later reformed into the S-Force) were able to expand fairly peacefully for a rim tribe. The leaders ButtaBabe, BlackJeva and metalpacient were able to navigate their way through the early game, merging a few tribes and forcibly removing others.

Trouble however began to brew with the merger of SPCTR into -|-, with the mainly k24 based SPCTR being renamed -A-. -A- shortly declared war on the UNIT, who the leaders of -|- believed would be rolled over by their more established academy. However despite an amusing letter from a certain senior mod, -A- were not able to make the inroads which the leaders of -|- wished to see, which was impart down to UNIT's resilience and a bit of help from our continent neighbour K15-X.

Despite UNIT's impressive defence there was little in the way of offense from the tribe, and the future looked grim as the tribe prepared to make the templar family pay for every village won. However soon there was a glimmer of hope for the UNIT, the leaders of -|- made a tactical error in trying to merge -A- into their own ranks (I will leave the logistics of this error to others more qualified to speak on the topic, however no matter how you look at it this WAS an error). Many players from -A- were kicked from the tribe (either on purpose or by accident was never really confirmed) which angered many of their former comrades, and so began the revolution of SPCTR. Chucky's uprising effectively ended the war in K14, moving the conflict to the shores of K24 where the border between -|- and the newly formed SPCTR lay. UNIT's role in the war after that was primarily to push the few remaining -|- players out of K14 and to support SPCTR in K24 until Templar were eventually overwhelmed by various different tribes.

The bonds of friendship between SPCTR and UNIT stayed intact for a long period after the war, and the two tribes effectively worked together for several more months until eventually they both decided that the bonds had become so strong that that they were practically family already, and it was a mere formality for the two to officially join together under the SPCTR banner.

K14 since then as seen very little action, with the players of K14 moving to other K's to fight SPCTR's main enemy PWN/DA. After several months of little activity the council of SPCTR held a meeting to decide the fate of the tribe (and K14) many suggestions were bandied around, from wars to mergers. And it was finally decided upon in a vote that the SPCTR family would join the DNS family (with the vote being unanimous apart from 2 votes). K14 has since resided under the DNS family to this day.

Notible Players of K14 (past and present):
Buttababe
BlackJeva
Check8
metalpacient
ArtofDefence
Paulbearer
polis best
Mulloway69

Other notable players from UNIT/SPCTR:
TPunisher
Adamo90
Gudlukin
CurlyCurly
Westrozebeke
Omar992
Kanami
Scrawney5
Phouse512
Scandaliser
Tamtar
MidgeetProfessor
APut
wondermonkee
PPrince

History of Ownership K14:
UNIT family
SPCTR family
DNS family

Last edited:

Maccano1

K14: The Tale Of UNIT-4
Compared to K14, K4 has rarely seen much action or controversy K4 was seen as an expansion territory for The UNIT, with it being colonised early by several of its members. The UNIT decided to create a tribe specifically for K4, which was named UNIT-4, which meant that The UNIT had 3 branches (being UNIT, S-Force, & UNIT-4). However inactivity within S-Force lead to a situation where the UNIT’s leadership decided that it would be best to condense the family back into 2 branches.

It was decided that S-Force as an academy would be disbanded, with the more active of their players moved to UNIT-4 which was currently under lead by EllieGirl and BishopTrebor. It was decided that around half of the S-Force players were unsuitable and would be cut lose, however this caused a controversy with several of the former S-Force players who had been transferred, which lead to the UNIT’s leadership relenting and making exception’s for a number of players.

From then on K4 was pretty much a settled continent, with UNIT’s players expanding at will over many of the other smaller tribes such as GLORY who didn’t have the player base or the structure to mount a significant resistance. As with K14 UNIT’s merge into SPCTR lead to K4’s dominance being taken over by the SPCTR family. The tribe SPUN (SPCTR’s UNIT) was created for members of UNIT and UNIT-4 who weren’t large enough to make the transition to SPCTR. SPUN as with its predecessor UNIT-4 was unchallenged in K4, and was in existence until the SPCTR DNS merger where members of SPCTR, and SPUN were placed into DNSPC (name?) which many still reside to this day.

Notible Players of K4 (past and present):
BishopTrebor
EllieGirl
OptimusOmega
foxblade69
polis best
curlycurly
gingysmurf - *cough cough*
curlycurly

UNIT family
SPCTR family
DNS family

DeletedUser

1)how come curlycurly is a noticeable player twice
2)how come you cough about me
3)how come funkyhouse isn't their being rank 3 in the k (i believe)
4)you forget h.s which was the first proper war we participated in on k 04

DeletedUser

I'm special ;), and H.S (Heavenly Sword?) wasn't as much a war as a large op if I remember rightly. They were 2 or 3 big players running the show, and the rest were just inactives slowly being eaten.

The UNIT 4 side is mostly right macca, though if I remember rightly, UNIT took a few players from SForce to fight -|- during the war, including you, adamo, orama, foxy and gudlukin, and never gave them back, apart from gud :icon_rolleyes:

It was then he went inactive and put me as sitter, and UNIT starting nobling SForce without warning. I got an invite to UNIT and took it, and another player called evey1 joined UNIT 4 and quit, setting me as sitter for her villages to be nobled.

By now, I was sitting/on an acc in each of the 3 UNIT tribes, and basically asked ellie to let more members into UNIT 4, as she was willing to do only what BB wanted. Eventually, she relented, saving many more than players than UNIT originally wanted to, which... annoyed the leadership to say the least

Quick edit, kanami was in k4, not 14

DeletedUser

it was unit 4 not unit-4 :p

and donät forget zerointeligents...you guys tryed 2 recruit him like a billion times.

DeletedUser

Macca went to UNIT, he forgets these things :p

And that was probably before I got on the council, I don't remember trying to get him

DeletedUser

You forgot that I have a 78 at the end of my username Macca. :p

zerointelligent

K14: The Tale Of UNIT-4
Compared to K14, K4 has rarely seen much action or controversy K4 was seen as an expansion territory for The UNIT, with it being colonised early by several of its members. The UNIT decided to create a tribe specifically for K4, which was named UNIT-4, which meant that The UNIT had 3 branches (being UNIT, S-Force, & UNIT-4). However inactivity within S-Force lead to a situation where the UNIT’s leadership decided that it would be best to condense the family back into 2 branches.

It was decided that S-Force as an academy would be disbanded, with the more active of their players moved to UNIT-4 which was currently under lead by EllieGirl and BishopTrebor. It was decided that around half of the S-Force players were unsuitable and would be cut lose, however this caused a controversy with several of the former S-Force players who had been transferred, which lead to the UNIT’s leadership relenting and making exception’s for a number of players.

From then on K4 was pretty much a settled continent, with UNIT’s players expanding at will over many of the other smaller tribes such as GLORY who didn’t have the player base or the structure to mount a significant resistance. As with K14 UNIT’s merge into SPCTR lead to K4’s dominance being taken over by the SPCTR family. The tribe SPUN (SPCTR’s UNIT) was created for members of UNIT and UNIT-4 who weren’t large enough to make the transition to SPCTR. SPUN as with its predecessor UNIT-4 was unchallenged in K4, and was in existence until the SPCTR DNS merger where members of SPCTR, and SPUN were placed into DNSPC (name?) which many still reside to this day.

Notible Players of K4 (past and present):
BishopTrebor
EllieGirl
OptimusOmega
foxblade69
polis best
curlycurly
gingysmurf - *cough cough*
curlycurly

UNIT family
SPCTR family
DNS family

Lol.... I will be the new king of k4 within a week... and still no recognition??

zerointelligent

I'm special ;), and H.S (Heavenly Sword?) wasn't as much a war as a large op if I remember rightly. They were 2 or 3 big players running the show, and the rest were just inactives slowly being eaten.

The UNIT 4 side is mostly right macca, though if I remember rightly, UNIT took a few players from SForce to fight -|- during the war, including you, adamo, orama, foxy and gudlukin, and never gave them back, apart from gud :icon_rolleyes:

It was then he went inactive and put me as sitter, and UNIT starting nobling SForce without warning. I got an invite to UNIT and took it, and another player called evey1 joined UNIT 4 and quit, setting me as sitter for her villages to be nobled.

By now, I was sitting/on an acc in each of the 3 UNIT tribes, and basically asked ellie to let more members into UNIT 4, as she was willing to do only what BB wanted. Eventually, she relented, saving many more than players than UNIT originally wanted to, which... annoyed the leadership to say the least

Quick edit, kanami was in k4, not 14

:icon_razz: I recruited from H.S to strengthen K4 for K5-X :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

atm i sit an account that, along with my accounts force, could kick almost any player out of k 04 with the cureent standings :D

DeletedUser

atm i sit an account that, along with my accounts force, could kick almost any player out of k 04 with the cureent standings :D

That would be against the rules though wouldn't it, little smurf :icon_cool:

zerointelligent

1)how come curlycurly is a noticeable player twice
2)how come you cough about me
3)how come funkyhouse isn't their being rank 3 in the k (i believe)
4)you forget h.s which was the first proper war we participated in on k 04

I just read this post gingey... I'm rank 3 in the k :icon_surprised:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

In late 2007 three tribes had sufficiently established themselves in the northern wastes of World 9 in a little talked about continant called K15... or as I call it "the shithole". These tribes were K15-X 'Generals', CYBORG and RFF. I personally were in CYBORG, which were second only to K15-X but far stronger than RFF.

CYBORG was a dictatorship, the dictator being a man by the the name of Greenphantom the largest player in the K by about 100k ( alot for 3 months into the game ) and his tribe were loyal to him. His rule is distinctive by his use of propaganda to his tribemates, isolationism of the tribe be a key to his success, xenophobia and distrust of superior tribes being particularly prevalent in the first few months.

However the tribe lacked the combined strength of K15-X and its growing academy K15-A so classically if you can't beat them join them, so CYBORG, begrudgingly, became K15-C and for a short time the "Generals" had a true grip of their home continant and their growing influence upon the now growing continant of K5 with their other new member K5-X. But ofcourse, it lasted only so long...

With CYBORG's annexation by K15-X Greenphantom still maintained a sort of autonomy, which allowed resentment to breed amongst the ranks of K15-C against their benafactors believing they should be the rightful rulers. However it was to get a few steps worse in the continant. Barbarians from the south had been migrating north to settle on K15's fertile plains and it soon turned into out and out war with the young empire pitched against the tribal federation of PwN. Some directly switched sides to the horde and others backstabbed, but it must be agreed there was panic amongst the populace.

K15-C however was the only tribe of the Generals to crumble, though not because of battle with the beasts from the south who had gained ground in southern and eastern K15. No, K15-C would fall because their mighty leader simply disappeared one day and in the fallout 3 dukes would emerge but only 2 of them truly mattered, or the 3rd's name would be remembered and not lost to the faded ink of history. The first of the two dukes was the one who inherited leadership directly, his name was Tombulous, a man of cunning and a secret thirst for power but knew he alone could not inherit the dictatorship alone without fear of being found out. One of the dukes he entitled were only freshly upon the council, outspoken and favoured by Greenphantom himself. But he was however naive and young yet like Tombulous was cunning and had a primitive grasp of manipulation and diplomacy which would save him alone of the three from K15-C's downfall ( by a thread ). His name was Mr.Wigglemunch.

But ofcourse this twist of history is far, far to simple. There was to be another power player in K15-C. The leadership of the family were wary of the growing tensions in their subordinate tribe and wished to pull the family back together and make it close, therefore they appointed a vice-roy of sorts to K15-C. A charming woman to say the least bellsofireland graced the computer screens of every K15-C member speaking words of union and fighting the good fight. Her cunning was far superior to that of Tombulous and Mr.Wigglemunch who vied with each other for power. Tombulous resented her, Mr.Wigglemunch fell for her calling her Lady Venus. Yet even she could not prevent what was to happen.

In the civil unrest of K15-C who because of various had become more or less neutral in the K15-X/PwN conflict motions were to quickly be put in place. The two de facto leaders albeit rivals came to an agreement over a few matters: 1- the policies of the K15-X leadership had bagun to ruin CYBORG, especially that of diplomacy being dictated by K15-X 2- K15-X would lose the war 3- CYBORG under whatever name should dominate K15.

To be continued.

Asdad

i'd do K7 but i think most of you want to read something interesting.

basically, started out as a mix of tribes. the tribe i joined, TNFF, was the main tribe in my area. it grew alot, until another tribe by the name of RFF arrived. Me and my friend, 'deaththorn' held our own. i had a bitter rivalry with now-ally silentnight or something. i tried to unsuccessfully noble him a couple times, with help of course. I was in RFF after TNFF was destroyed, me and my friend were still waging against silent and we were all getting bigger, more and more went inactive. SOFt moved into the area and RFF fought back, RFF was swept away, I popped in with SOFt i believe with my friend. i made more friends, more battles and the lot. SOFt grew and started killing everything, EVIL-A showed up near me and i nobled everything i could, and then it was a solid blue mass of boring. fun right?

DeletedUser

what, nothing about F.TK7? not only did they officially have the best name for a tribe ever, but they played a big role in k7 dominance.