200 mil ODA Player - ChamichA

DeletedUser70594

+ 20 mil ODA in 22 days...

What is the matter with RAM and friends Co? You are all trying to get him to 300 mil by summer ????

whats the Matter with YOU? You should be happy that i`m still here, So you have the goal to reach my Oda, when your rank#1 its not so interesting :) :icon_biggrin:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol r2 im still waiting for your attacks to hit... its takeing far to long buddy noble my way so we can have a 2 way fight

your first two accounts didnt work out so well..

What makes you think this third one will? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

your first two accounts didnt work out so well..

What makes you think this third one will? :icon_biggrin:

lol as a matter of fact i gave smurks up while i was peaking and its new owner failed to keep him that way

mav decided to quit and left me no where to go, what also helped was i was gone for a month due to a car accident (so once again get your facts straight)

DeletedUser

lol as a matter of fact i gave smurks up while i was peaking and its new owner failed to keep him that way

mav decided to quit and left me no where to go, what also helped was i was gone for a month due to a car accident (so once again get your facts straight)

Wow so you admit that you gave up the account while you were peaking?? The account was not even that big then:icon_eek: That says more about you then it does the 2nd owner

Looking at the noble history also shows a lot of inactive account eating. If your going to brag about your work, make sure it is worth bragging about. In-actives and barbs are not impressive and hardly fight back. I went back thru to the the start of tha account to, so don't blame it on 2nd owner neither.

Most likely if this world continued for another 2 years you would be on here bragging about how good you created the account your on now, taking credit for others hard work and blaming others for your own failures.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow so you admit that you gave up the account while you were peaking?? The account was not even that big then:icon_eek: That says more about you then it does the 2nd owner

sir i lost interest in my tribe( Celts) and that account. BH i admite are good attackers but when i attacked their villages you know what i got? i had that village within 20 mins of attacking clearing and nobleing and supporting they try taking what i stole back but they failed to take it. i got bored with them, so i left as they didnt take me in to their tribe. so me and karma started becomeing friends and i told him how bored i was and how i was being held back in Celts. we arranged a deal where i co-played mav and gave up smurks i decided yes i would do that, in order to rebuild my passion for this game. i average about 22 hours on this game when i played then. it when down drasticly to about 10 hours then to 6 hours. then it went back to almost 22(17 hours). that account peaked when i was on it once i left and the new owner came in it lost its peak and started going down. was it my fault that account is pretty much dead? no. its called i found a great deal i took it and im happy with it. so you sir with no account has no room to talk about my playing abilities.

due to his edit i have to edit my own: once again was i the leader of my tribes?( Celts cabster was leader, S_P beastyboy was leader. i was just a mear peon following orders and people knew not to mess with me.) i was assinged to take those players before the reds do, oh and btw i dont take credit for others work;) if you ever appear near me ill conduct my own personal op on you and show you what i have... i can make an op in about 5 mins lol and share it with those invalved in about 10. 1 day later i would put it into practice and you would have no idea what the hell just happened.

i was also an enforcer. i nuked people for the smaller guys to eat when i was low on my own nobles. something you wouldnt understand.

Michael Wittman

its ok smurks, it makes pajina feel better to go around making snide remarks because he feels he is better at a computer game than someone else. let him look like an idiot

DeletedUser

i know. just gets under my skin at how these but holes think their god almighty when they have never first hand seen my skill. they all go off stats. they never seen my situations, nor have they seen my skill. ill digress because i know they are just afraid of me, they are just afraid of RAM.

DeletedUser

i know. just gets under my skin at how these but holes think their god almighty when they have never first hand seen my skill. they all go off stats. they never seen my situations, nor have they seen my skill. ill digress because i know they are just afraid of me, they are just afraid of RAM.

Oh but I did see your skill while you were in celts and the villages you took from BH were not many. Anyone can look at stats and see that. You were not BH material as based on your skill as you have none. You the enforcer...hahahahahaha what did you enforce against BH?????

Try again pal you failed miserably and will again. As for my own account, maybe I did reach out and touch you once. Then you cried like a baby:icon_cool:

Figure I would go get all these BH villages you claimed you took....

fallen lord KSI Maliki (102|239) K21 9,480 KSI Maliki [BH] smurks [Celts] 2010-12-11 03:09:24
Do Why Me (150|211) K21 9,102 KSI Maliki [BH] smurks [D_S] 2010-09-22 23:40:32
Do Why Me (150|206) K21 9,972 KSI Maliki [BH] smurks [D_S] 2010-09-21 20:44:19
Do Why Me (151|201) K21 8,490 djkaye [BH] smurks [D_S] 2010-07-21 04:39:46
Do Why Me (151|202) K21 9,722 djkaye [BH] smurks [D_S] 2010-07-20 23:43:59

so which of these do you take credit for??? Mr Enforcer ;) There are only 5 so lets us know

DeletedUser

lol if i recall BH carpet bombed my cluster of 30 and only took two villages and i still managed to kill about 3 trains before my supply line got cut due to no tribal support until after i did everything myself. then i looked at my south cluster and started picking off KSI's villages i was up on caps before i left. thats all i cared about. lol me cry like a baby? lol you make me laugh. i never failed, i did what my objective was.

DeletedUser

Really only took 2 villages?? seems like that account bled villages for a long time. If you had all this skill you say you did you might be wearing a BH tag instead of RAM. Face it pal I know who you are and have seen you in action, not impressed. You can bet one thing for sure, I will visit you again:icon_twisted: Beware and keep your chest thumping to a minimum or at least have something to thump about:icon_smile:

BTW you picked off 1 KSI village, that was it. Stop making it sound like you took a giant cluster, IT WAS 1

DeletedUser

Really only took 2 villages?? seems like that account bled villages for a long time. If you had all this skill you say you did you might be wearing a BH tag instead of RAM. Face it pal I know who you are and have seen you in action, not impressed. You can bet one thing for sure, I will visit you again:icon_twisted: Beware and keep your chest thumping to a minimum or at least have something to thump about:icon_smile:

BTW you picked off 1 KSI village, that was it. Stop making it sound like you took a giant cluster, IT WAS 1

BH my old teacher made me hate BH i tried gaining their trust but to try to cause internals issues. i hate BH and i hate those who play it in. weather i do my objective in RAM or not is my choice. 50. cal your ignorace is bliss and for that we thank you.

DeletedUser79042

Thank God I am in BH.

We do not seem to be in the hate sphere :lol:

DeletedUser

BH my old teacher made me hate BH i tried gaining their trust but to try to cause internals issues. i hate BH and i hate those who play it in. weather i do my objective in RAM or not is my choice. 50. cal your ignorace is bliss and for that we thank you.

You create internal issues with your skill level???? Yeah I guess you could conjure up a bad case of gas:lol:

DeletedUser70594

WTF is going there? This is My thread ... NO MORE OFF topics or i`ll start to give out WARNINGS!

DeletedUser67579

Chamicha, I will say again good job. Will you be my friend.

DeletedUser79042

Cham does not have any human friends. Only robots :axemen:

DeletedUser

Shhhh... I like to see the little noobs fight :icon_wink:

BTW congrats!!!!

lol get an account and start ops on me(varden and 50. cal). cham im sorry ive kinda screwed this up as i do agree this is your thread. they started on me. anyway gratz again buddy<3 love you

varden7676

lol get an account and start ops on me(varden and 50. cal). cham im sorry ive kinda screwed this up as i do agree this is your thread. they started on me. anyway gratz again buddy<3 love you

I have an account :)