200 mil ODA Player - ChamichA

cececole

Just goes to show, the short pithy posts are the best.

Hey, Cham. Make some more 'pnp in pictures' posts. Yours are always great there, too. You haven't made enough of those lately.

DeletedUser71844

I think he's too busy with his boyfriend.

His hands are full if you know what i mean?

cececole

His boyfriend, pffffft. You must be confusing him with yourself?

He may be busy planning his upcoming wedding with his beautiful fiancee.

silvereclipes

no he is just to dam busy robbing me of attacker of the day ,dang cham let me know when your sending so I can wait till yours hit at least their dying would be worth it then..:lol:

DeletedUser79042

Congrats Cham for getting to 200 mil ODA!

Will you please stop attacking next couple of months (go for a perma vacation or sth :lol:) so we can stand a chance to compete ?

I seen that Beqa is @ 1 bil ODA by now !!

Congrats ! I never ever got really close :)

DeletedUser70594

Thanks Robot, If my enemies were more skilled i would not catch 1 bil ODA so fast :D but as always they help me....

I`m over rated, It was raven who got this 1 bil ODA not me, i`m ashamed now ;(

DeletedUser79042

I`m over rated, It was raven who got this 1 bil ODA not me, i`m ashamed now ;(

Starcrossed simply shut up after his/her overrating. I am amazed that hatred has penetrated even the poor pilots in BH. Some years ago, alot of foes (and very good players) would show up and congratulate you on this milestone. But now... Meh...
Who is nr.2 ODA now? (there is a curse with that :p)

DeletedUser

gratz Beqa( idr if i actually said that or not) you have come a very long way and i am proud of you. hope to see you at 2b ODA by the end of the world

DeletedUser71844

Starcrossed simply shut up after his/her overrating. I am amazed that hatred has penetrated even the poor pilots in BH. Some years ago, alot of foes (and very good players) would show up and congratulate you on this milestone. But now... Meh...
Who is nr.2 ODA now? (there is a curse with that :p)

Bunny is 2x the player for BH you ever were R2.

You're just another Sell-out. Paj boot liking mofo.

DeletedUser79042

Bunny is 2x the player for BH you ever were R2.

You're just another Sell-out. Paj boot liking mofo.

+ ... 5

Bunny (lol) seems to have hired a (worthless) lawyer - to - be :lol:

As for me leaving BH back in time... Meh... :icon_cool:

Still you 2 are some of the persons I described above. I do not see any congrats on Cham's achievement. Just the usual crap out of you :icon_wink: