200 mil ODT

DeletedUser

Kevmasterzoc, for those not familiar to his situation, has been pounded hard in the south for the entire RAM war. Furthermore, he's really the only one who stuck to his guns from the NAD recruits (with the exception of iriz who was screwed by his coplayer in Archon). I've personally said it to Kev enough, but his perseverance is remarkable...

Kev recently took the #1 ODT spot, and is the first to achieve 200 mil ODT.

If you look at his ODA, it's average (or below) - so for that, I'm not here to measure his accomplishment up to some of the heavy hitters in the world. In many ways, when ChamichA hits 200 OD, it will be another accomplishment all together. Nonetheless, Kev got there first and is unarguably an unsung hero of the RAM war. He'll be the first to tell you he's lost several villages, but his attitude is always impressive and his complaints negligible. The amount of nukes he kills in respect to the amount of tribal support he receives is amazing (tho I see this changing soon as things progress)

To put it into perspective, you can still find this in the Aldion account profile: "#1 ODD defeated as of generated in 45ms Server time: 9:12:10 03/10/2010 Thanks Phnx, i really owe u guys.....tho don't expect to collect on the debt."

Regardless of it's false nature, Aldion is now dying (as I predicted). I'm proud to say that since joining phoenix, Kev only asked for a sitter for 4 days during his birthday...so truly, he deserves ALL the credit for what Aldion still attempts to claim.

Excellent work Kev. You deserve a gold star :D

crimsonking1999

and since everyone likes pictures
60 million point jump
good defending

image.php

DeletedUser

well done kev :) might be joining you if i keep getting opped :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Congrats, shame we are trying to push Mavfan to Number1 :icon_razz:

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92190

Congrats Kev. You've proven your mettle and if you've only had a sitter for 4 days out of this war it would make that even more of an accomplishment, but I would guess you've had a little more help than that. :icon_wink:

While you have lost a hundred or so villages, I think 150 mil ODD for 100 villages is a trade anyone would be willing to make. I would say keep up the good work, but I really hope you don't. :lol:

DeletedUser

Congrats Kev. You've proven your mettle and if you've only had a sitter for 4 days out of this war it would make that even more of an accomplishment, but I would guess you've had a little more help than that. :icon_wink:

While you have lost a hundred or so villages, I think 150 mil ODD for 100 villages is a trade anyone would be willing to make. I would say keep up the good work, but I really hope you don't. :lol:

heh, I'm in disbelief along with you man...

ODD is not usually worth mentioning. ODA takes nukes and a good plan. ODD (not to make it too crude) is positioning, stacks (friends), and activity (sitters). Although I maybe didn't explain myself properly, this is the reason for the post - he literally is a one man army. Due to the lack of sitting and stacks it is quite the accomplishment. He has some tribal support of course, but not nearly as much as say...I do. Also, I'm the only one that has ever sat Kev. Tho, his profile states "Asam was here"...so I could be mistaken but i'm not intentionally lying. If it's not 4 days (the amount I had it for), it's say 8...

DeletedUser

it was 8 days Bull. I had to go out of town twice in July which required sitting for 4 days each. you had my account for the second set of 4 days of sitting. for the first one the sitting covered by like 5 tribe members (more like passing sit to whoever was on at the time) . truth be told, i hate passing sit to people except for when i will have no computer access for several days. just dont like people having access to my account for some reason.

im also in disbelief in how long ive been able to hold up against all these attacks. only defense training i had was against disbalance and coach from D2 from when we had the war between NADs and Die./D2. though i must admit i had fun seeing all the different attack and faking styles of many RAM members.

RAM has also slowly used more and more ops against me and they have been steadily improving. only reason why my ODD is so high cause they seem to try to keep at least 500 incoming on me. an average they have 800-1500 incomings per op and one time nearly had 2000 incomings. with that many attacks im surprised i was able to hold onto so many of my villages and not lose more than i did

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it was 8 days Bull. I had to go out of town twice in July which required sitting for 4 days each. you had my account for the second set of 4 days of sitting. for the first one the sitting covered by like 5 tribe members (more like passing sit to whoever was on at the time) . truth be told, i hate passing sit to people except for when i will have no computer access for several days. just dont like people having access to my account for some reason.

im also in disbelief in how long ive been able to hold up against all these attacks. only defense training i had was against disbalance and coach from D2 from when we had the war between NADs and Die./D2. though i must admit i had fun seeing all the different attack and faking styles of many RAM members.

RAM has also slowly used more and more ops against me and they have been steadily improving. only reason why my ODD is so high cause they seem to try to keep at least 500 incoming on me. an average they have 800-1500 incomings per op and one time nearly had 2000 incomings. with that many attacks im surprised i was able to hold onto so many of my villages and not lose more than i did

Congrats, kev. Great job thus far.. and dont worry. Bronse and bankdude were under constant fire from BD for over a year. Since BD fell... they have been reciprocating the abuse onto Aldion, and kd 83. Your time will come!

MR.MR

Props to you mate ;)

Since the first days of w30 when we started playing together, to RS and NADs and now, you've done a hell of a good job, far better than myself. Props to you. You never had a sitter anytime before, either... in 2 years of playin with you and bein your duke for a while, I have seen the inside of your account twice only.

Keep up the good work my friend.

DeletedUser79042

the first to achieve 200 mil ODT.

Congrats! Seems that RAM also have the "onion" nuke technology invented by THE :)
Another W30 leakage...

robot out

silvereclipes

great work kev an keep up the good works we will be closing with you soon enough then it will be you who gets to send for a change ....:lol: