200 mil ODT

DeletedUser

sorry about that, the forum was being retarded when I was trying to post and nothing was showing up so kept on trying then gave up on it. and all the sudden all my tries show up!

DeletedUser92190

sorry about that, the forum was being retarded when I was trying to post and nothing was showing up so kept on trying then gave up on it. and all the sudden all my tries show up!
I've had the same thing happen several times, but I've been fortunate to notice right afterward.

DeletedUser

congrats ChamichA now the best attacker and best defender hold the 2 highest ODT in this world and the only two to break 200mil

Michael Wittman

Congrats kev. You are fighting well. We will keep you number one if you keep providing troops

varden7676

Congrats, shame we are trying to push Mavfan to Number1 :icon_razz:

image.php
Just keep sending those nukes mate :)

12 mill more and i will break the 200 ODT

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is ok Cy you helped me get there, a little ;)

Pretty sure the majority of that OD was gained long before you were inside the account.

But hey, its typical of Ram to inherit other people's deeds.. and try to make them their own.

:icon_rolleyes:

varden7676

Settle down Pajuno, where exactly did I say I got all of that ODT? When I took over this account Mav had 165,124,015 ODT. So 201,534,717 - 165,124,015 is 36,410,702, and that is how much I have added, a fair amount I would say not that I was.....

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Settle down Pajuno, where exactly did I say I got all of that ODT? When I took over this account Mav had 165,124,015 ODT. So 201,534,717 - 165,124,015 is 36,410,702, and that is how much I have added, a fair amount I would say not that I was.....

I have paid attention to your posts. You make it quite clear you are claiming the total. *shrug* but what does my opinion matter? :p

KarmaX

lol.. from a hypocrite. Mav has never been in that account since attack started defending. He comes once in a while to say hi but thats it..! I think he deserves the credit.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure the majority of that OD was gained long before you were inside the account.

But hey, its typical of Ram to inherit other people's deeds.. and try to make them their own.
I have paid attention to your posts. You make it quite clear you are claiming the total. *shrug* but what does my opinion matter? :p

Where in this thread has varden claimed to have accumulated all of mavfan's OD by himself?

On the contrary, in one of his posts (shown below) varden has actually stated that he is only responsible for a small portion of the account's total OD.

Perhaps you should take varden's advice and "settle down"; your animosity towards RAM is clearly affecting your judgement.