2010 predictions

DeletedUser

Cough top of the league,
Cough arsenal about 3rd or fourth we at chelsea dont look that far down the table ;)

Yh we play football the right way .

Our men can also keep their (Insert Thrase Here) in their shorts .

(Ashley Cole. John Terry)

Who would cheat on cheryl cole :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

She is clearly terrible in bed. Your men cant, its just nobody wants anyone from arsenal :S

DeletedUser

Get your facts straight 1921, before you go making a fool out of yourself. detox was NEVER the academy tribe of legion, just the "baby sister" tribe.

Repinski

What was detox then?

Are you insert infractable word here serious!!! Detox was never and I mean never!!! An academy tribe, they were very close allies of LEGION and they eventually decided to merge because their relationship between the two tribes was so strong all they really would have been doing is changing their name.

Get your facts straight 1921, before you go making a fool out of yourself. detox was NEVER the academy tribe of legion, just the "baby sister" tribe.

I can't believe these words are about to be typed by me but.... I agree with you 2hot. God that was a hard phrase to type :icon_eek:. Although I do not think that Detox was Legion's baby sister tribe.

DeletedUser

LOL, i have this unusual sense of humor that when people cant tell sarcasm it makes me cry of laughter. :p

maybe not baby sister, probably... toy tribe? or personal pet? dumpsite? noob education center? something along those lines.

and once again to 1921, not academy tribe, that would be too much of a complement to detox.

Repinski

and once again to 1921, not academy tribe, that would be too much of a complement to detox.

No that would be a disgrace to DETOX, the fact that you think DETOX didn't get anywhere without LEGION is just foolish. They have earned the title of being their own tribe many times over.

LOL, i have this unusual sense of humor that when people cant tell sarcasm it makes me cry of laughter. :p

maybe not baby sister, probably... toy tribe? or personal pet? dumpsite? noob education center? something along those lines.

Sperm bank!?

DeletedUser81101

yeah I believe it was hawks, TW & E=mc2 that all had academy tribes (all of which ended up failing of course). DETOX fought quite well by themselves against Hawks for a while there before several key players decided to quit. So as good allies should, we of course stepped in to help them out (as they did for LEGION against Who?). With the changes in diplomacy in the west it was justified that frontline players in DETOX joined LEGION to make our combined war effort easier.. and its worked well - look at the stats.

yeah I believe it was hawks, TW & E=mc2 that all had academy tribes (all of which ended up failing of course). DETOX fought quite well by themselves against Hawks for a while there before several key players decided to quit. So as good allies should, we of course stepped in to help them out (as they did for LEGION against Who?). With the changes in diplomacy in the west it was justified that frontline players in DETOX joined LEGION to make our combined war effort easier.. and its worked well - look at the stats.
:lol:

DeletedUser

1921 continues to spout spamming bull shit.

DiTM has the most accurate description, however I do not believe that their 'help' was sincere. We will have to see what happens in future.

DeletedUser

Actually Detox had an academy also, (which by your definition failed) lets be equitable now...and Detox, which isn't an academy but has still failed...

Oh I'm sorry I forgot, whatever it is we do is "epic fail", when DtiM's tribe fails...it's "strategerrrry"...:lol:

Oh and DtiM, I know you love to run like a rabbit and post up the stats every time your tribe takes a 1 village lead...but I wouldn't go putting a lot of faith in the stats at this time...there's a lot of swing back and forth right now...for example, yesterday you had a 1 village lead on Hawks, at this very minute, Hawks have the lead over Legion...tomorrow it could be different.

Side 1:
Tribes: HAWKS

Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 229
Difference: 6

image.php

DeletedUser

For those who do not know about anything to do with the merge keep quiet. There are only about 8 or 9 people in the whole world who know what is going to happen between LEGION and DETOX and I am sorry but you all are for the most part horrifically wrong. It has in no way been completed, it would have been completed but for the fact that when half of us got over you guys started attacking the north so we had higher priorities then to sort the ins and outs of the merge.
I do enjoy that this war is close though :D it makes it much more interesting. Let it carry on for a long time :)

DeletedUser

Oh Lord Hawk. What a funny kid.
Nice forever stats there buddy.
I'm too lazy to go looking for the recent stats, but why would you post up forever stats? Really? :|
/facepalm

DeletedUser

Oh Lord Hawk. What a funny kid.
Nice forever stats there buddy.
I'm too lazy to go looking for the recent stats, but why would you post up forever stats? Really? :|
/facepalm

Umm I don't know, maybe cause the war stated like 2 weeks ago...duh...there's only maybe 2 dozen conquers between Legion and Hawks prior to that since the world started...so forever pretty much covers it...

But here's the last week for you...is that recent enough? Cause you know I wouldn't want you to hurt your head from so many facepalm's...

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 51
Side 2: 36
Difference: 15

and here's the last 48 hours for you if a week is too long:

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8
image.php

But like I said before...this doesn't matter because the stats will swing back and forth all over the place for a while.