2010 predictions

DeletedUser81101

anyone got any predictions for what will happen next year in w33? future diplomacy changes. Players leaving/being rimmed, new Top 10s, backstabbing etc. etc. I think the scientists will be destroyed :D That's the only thing I am sure of though. oh, and pinder reaching 1000 barb nobles :p DiTM

DeletedUser

I think I'm going to be rimmed because LEGION, Detox and Hawks F will be ganging up on me.... Oh I guess I will have more time with W18 then..

Then the remnants Hawks F and other tribes will be recruited by Detox and the final war will be against LEGION and Detox. Unless they don't want to fight each other, declares victory. and petitions for the world to end..

omg I think I don't know what I'm saying... Happy Holidays to all!!

smiley-dance007.gif

DeletedUser

I predict that hawks leaders will be rimmed, and detox is going to recruit alll the hawk players that actually did good fighting against them

Then legion starts attacking e=mc2, but detox gets bored after the hawks war and then declare on e=mc2, legion gets the north part and detox gets the bottom of e=mc2 terrortory. Then legion and detox fight. Then pinder comes and start nobling all the worlds barbs and pisses off amutas, they fight, both leaving tw to fight by themselves

Winner, Pinder, he 7 spears owns amutas 10 nobles

DeletedUser81101

The following is from Repinski's head :) (very precise he is!)

Ok I think this is an awesome thread and so here are my honest thoughts on the world for the next year.

Firstly, I will address the DETOX vs Hawks F. war.
I think that this will be a struggling war for both sides but in the end I am 100% sure DETOX will win this one due to stats. They just keep getting farther ahead each time stats are posted and so it is inevitable. Personally I think that once Hawks F. starts to die for sure that some of the members will move to TW in an attempt to stay alive. This is a very bad move for them and will get them rimmed. All they are doing is dragging out the inevitable. Although I also think that some of the better members that are still around when this happens will move over to DETOX and LEGION and they will last a lot longer then the rest and maybe even until the end of the world.

Secondly, I will address the E=MC² vs TW war. (LEGION situation)
This war will literally take forever unless LEGION jumps in which will happy shortly after the new year in my honest opinion. TW and the scientists will continue to fight and have low losses like they have been and LEGION will come in and steam roll the scientists. (mind this will be happening at the same time as my DETOX vs Hawks F. prediction.) In a desperate attempt to stay alive, TW will recruit their enemies that they were fighting in the south and attempt to hold against LEGION. They won't fire on them first though because they know they will get steam rolled like the scientists just did.

Thirdly, I will address IFY, DiTM, and the other Who? hotshots that will surely be here until the end.
They will easily and greatly grow from the E=MC² battle. Especially DiTM and IFY, they are the two (that I think) will most greatly benefit from this battle that are ex Who?. IFY will take this opportunity to expand outside the current four continents that he is surprisingly growing in greatly even though there is a lot of competition there. Once he breaks away from here I predict he will shoot off the charts and finally show the world his might. (Yes I know most of us know this already but the TW members will finally not be able to claim Pinder is better.) Although I do not think he will shoot past DiTM either, I think DiTM will be right there with him kicking butt like he always is and may even give IFY a run for his money.

Fourthly, I will address the war on TW, After the scientists and Hawks F. no longer exist.
I think they will get literally demolished in a matter of a month from the might of the greatest alliance this world has ever seen, The LEGION/DETOX alliance. Definitely one of the greatest alliances the .net servers have ever seen. This will be the quickest war that this world has even seen that will take so much land. Seriously I don't think there is any point in me going into more detail on this matter because if I did I would be giving TW way more credit then what they deserve because the typing wouldn't be worth it considering how fast the war will end.

And Finally, The Great Battle to decide the world.
Most would think this would be a two tribe war to decide the world based on my previous predictions but I don't think this, I think it will be a three tribe war. I think this will be the longest, most gruesome war this world will ever see. LEGION will end up splitting up somehow forming the third tribe and it will be a free for all between the three tribes. LEGION, DETOX, and the Third tribe. This would be the immense final battle of the world worth mentioning.

And last but not least, The Great Battle to decide the world. Alternate Ending.
This will be another immense battle of the world but instead of splitting, LEGION would stay together and fight DETOX. Still a great, long, gruesome battle that would take a long time due to the skill on both sides of the war but LEGION would end up coming out on top due to sheer size. DETOX have skill but this is a remake of the S²ORM F. + allies vs Deus + Allies battle of W24. Both sides have immense skill but one is just so much bigger that skill alone can't win it for them. It will take forever but in the end LEGION will come on top in this battle.

This is my predictions for the rest of the world. I know I was only supposed to predict what would happen in 2010 but I got caught up in the moment and just typed out my predictions for the rest of the world.

Regards,
Repinski ~ Ex Who? Council Member, Once a W33 member, Always a W33 External Forum Member.

DeletedUser

I think you are jinxing yourselves. Ill make no predictions as I already know what will happen.

DeletedUser

LEGION and HAWKS will merge and declare war on DETOX and EMC.

The HAWKS LEGION (as they will be called after the merge) will focus on DETOX since TW will keep EMC busy.

DETOX will fall quickly, and afterwards, the HAWK LEGION will destroy EMC and then TW.

Afterward, the top 10 of the HAWK LEGION will split from the tribe and declare war on the previous 89.

The ten will win and then they will go 5v5 and the winners will do a 3v2.

surprisingly the 2 win since 2 of the 3 quit. and then the 2 fight each other in a 1v1.

the winner will then quit, and all will go barb. Then pinder will rejoin the world and noble everything.

DeletedUser

Ik its prediactions but thats dum man, espacillay since the 10 cant take out the 89 because of morale on lower players, and we are not merging with hawks

Your our BUFFET

Ok I think this is an awesome thread and so here are my honest thoughts on the world for the next year.

I think that this will be a struggling war for both sides but in the end I am 100% sure DETOX will win this one due to stats. They just keep getting farther ahead each time stats are posted and so it is inevitable. Personally I think that once Hawks F. starts to die for sure that some of the members will move to TW in an attempt to stay alive. This is a very bad move for them and will get them rimmed. All they are doing is dragging out the inevitable. Although I also think that some of the better members that are still around when this happens will move over to DETOX and LEGION and they will last a lot longer then the rest and maybe even until the end of the world.

This war will literally take forever unless LEGION jumps in which will happy shortly after the new year in my honest opinion. TW and the scientists will continue to fight and have low losses like they have been and LEGION will come in and steam roll the scientists. (mind this will be happening at the same time as my DETOX vs Hawks F. prediction.) In a desperate attempt to stay alive, TW will recruit their enemies that they were fighting in the south and attempt to hold against LEGION. They won't fire on them first though because they know they will get steam rolled like the scientists just did.

Thirdly, I will address IFY, DiTM, and the other Who? hotshots that will surely be here until the end.
They will easily and greatly grow from the E=MC² battle. Especially DiTM and IFY, they are the two (that I think) will most greatly benefit from this battle that are ex Who?. IFY will take this opportunity to expand outside the current four continents that he is surprisingly growing in greatly even though there is a lot of competition there. Once he breaks away from here I predict he will shoot off the charts and finally show the world his might. (Yes I know most of us know this already but the TW members will finally not be able to claim Pinder is better.) Although I do not think he will shoot past DiTM either, I think DiTM will be right there with him kicking butt like he always is and may even give IFY a run for his money.

Fourthly, I will address the war on TW, After the scientists and Hawks F. no longer exist.
I think they will get literally demolished in a matter of a month from the might of the greatest alliance this world has ever seen, The LEGION/DETOX alliance. Definitely one of the greatest alliances the .net servers have ever seen. This will be the quickest war that this world has even seen that will take so much land. Seriously I don't think there is any point in me going into more detail on this matter because if I did I would be giving TW way more credit then what they deserve because the typing wouldn't be worth it considering how fast the war will end.

Most would think this would be a two tribe war to decide the world based on my previous predictions but I don't think this, I think it will be a three tribe war. I think this will be the longest, most gruesome war this world will ever see. LEGION will end up splitting up somehow forming the third tribe and it will be a free for all between the three tribes. LEGION, DETOX, and the Third tribe. This would be the immense final battle of the world worth mentioning.

This will be another immense battle of the world but instead of splitting, LEGION would stay together and fight DETOX. Still a great, long, gruesome battle that would take a long time due to the skill on both sides of the war but LEGION would end up coming out on top due to sheer size. DETOX have skill but this is a remake of the S²ORM F. + allies vs Deus + Allies battle of W24. Both sides have immense skill but one is just so much bigger that skill alone can't win it for them. It will take forever but in the end LEGION will come on top in this battle.

This is my predictions for the rest of the world. I know I was only supposed to predict what would happen in 2010 but I got caught up in the moment and just typed out my predictions for the rest of the world.

Regards,
Repinski ~ Ex Who? Council Member, Once a W33 member, Always a W33 External Forum Member.
Detailed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser81101

I may aswell put my input in here seeing as I made this thread :)
By "top" tribes in this world I'm talking about Morph!, Watch!, Who?, E=MC2, HAWKS, DETOX, LEGION
DETOX vs. HAWKS
This is definitely the most evenly pitched battle so far in this world. Considering hawks being attacked from both sides I think they are doing extremely well! However it is inevitable that if this keeps up they will be the next big tribe to fall. They helped in the downfall of 3 big tribes -Morph! Who? and ultimately in the scientists - so I think HAWKS has well and truly done a good job in w33 but there is no light at the end of the tunnel
The Scientists
after HAWKS these guys will be the next to go. DETOX will declare on them and obviously LEGION will stand by their side. With pressure from 3 sides they won't last long. They are the only top tribe not hardened by constant war and this will prove detrimental when the going gets as tough as it did for Who? & HAWKS. Afew good players though will stay around and join our side.
Post scientists
After this war I think there will just be lots of skirmishes on smaller tribes for a while to give LEGION & DETOX a breather before crushing TW. This will be a long, but very one-sided, war (similar to the who? vs. OTTO situation)

After that god knows what will happen :)

Repinski

Regards,

Thanks again for doing this for me DiTM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Acornrxs will rim everyone with 10 nobles and a pali (i know this is a pali free world)

Repinski

I think this is a really good thread and so I do not want to see it die, So lets get some new predictions out there! BB, IFY, LH. Im sure you guys have some thoughts on this subject so lets here them :D

DeletedUser

I predict that pinder will begin to noble barbs at so rapid rate, that even best players of this world can't stop him.

He will noble all world barbs, and will became greatest barb nobler in the TW history.

He will invent many scripts for simplifying barb nobling procedure.

Finally, he will write a book: "Barb nobling for dummies". It will became best-seller. First and millionth buyer will be amatus.

Repinski

I predict that pinder will begin to noble barbs at so rapid rate, that even best players of this world can't stop him.

He will noble all world barbs, and will became greatest barb nobler in the TW history.

He will invent many scripts for simplifying barb nobling procedure.

Finally, he will write a book: "Barb nobling for dummies". It will became best-seller. First and millionth buyer will be amatus.

Lol I think you are 100% correct, except for the fact of him becoming unstopable

DeletedUser

I think this is a really good thread and so I do not want to see it die, So lets get some new predictions out there! BB, IFY, LH. Im sure you guys have some thoughts on this subject so lets here them :D

Hmmm, well I have some predictions....

Bob - After having his troublesome teeth out, he will become hooked on precription drugs leading to depression and ultimately alcoholism (he is already half way there). After falling out with his parents and being kicked out of home, shunned by his disgusted friends and too drunk to play TW he will become a wandering vagrant through the streets of London, shouting crazy rammblings about nukes and noble trains that no one really understands. He will then be found drunk and unconcious in a back alley by his friend Brett (who was down this said alley looking for some action...from a sheep), Brett takes Bob home, with the sheep in one arm and Bob on the other. The three will then be vengefull of TW for ruining thier already messsed up lives and bring about a plan for revenge. Thier plan involved the nuking and 1 second noble train of a particular village that would have destroyed the server by some feat of probability that works (so stop asking how!), however as the train was about to be sent, the internet lagged and the window for revenge was lost forever. Drunk, distraught and with no way of reaping revenge Brett, Bob and Sheep will forever wander aimlessly the streets of London, rammblings of a strange world involving Nukes and Nobles being thier only words, and it shall be so forever and ever.

IFY - IFY will be lucky this year. He will find true love on an internet dating site ran by INNO games as a new business venture. IFY and this mystery person will get on well online and eventually meet up and fall in love. The romance will be perfect and they shall marry creating several children and living in the suburbs. However IFY will come home from work one day and find his beloved partner with another lover....a computer, and on its screen?...Tribal Wars. "WHAT IS THIS?!" he shouts ..."It's not what it looks like!!" his partner responds. Hes pushes them away and looks at the screen and to his horror he sees the username, it is Pinder. All along IFY had no idea, he had actually fallen in love with Pinder, things could never be the same, the divorce was swift and brutal with IFY and Pinder utterly destroying each other. The settle ment was so...IFY got all barbs over 2,l00 and weekend visit rights, Pinder recieved IFY ammassed fortune and was allowed to noble barbs until the end of time.

So there are my predictions, I have more but not drunk enough to write them down yet.

DeletedUser

Lets get real guys. Pinder's stats against his enemy is better than Detox's against the HAWKS. For you to make fun of him for nobling barbs at least acknowledge this as fact.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: pinder

Side 2:
Tribes: E=MC² F=MA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,169
Side 2: 18,770
Difference: 17,601

image.php