2010 predictions

DeletedUser

Oh couldn't find the rule, was worried i really did miss it but as expected spelling doesn't matter now does it. Yup i hide behind an alias as i am afraid that you wont have anything to say when you know who i am. And as for being cocky i sound almost like BOB dont i? Keep guessing as you havent been close mines. But i will give you a clue i'm somewhere on W33.

There are only a few people i respect in your tribe currently, some I think are worthless and others I know nothing about so I wont comment. The ones I respect all post here not under an alias. Either you are stuart allen in which case you are a very good player. Covact who isn't all that great in my opinion, or someone not in the frontlines.

DeletedUser

Yes i am stuart allen no wait Covact will work better for me. Wait i cant decide right now as there is so many good players to choose from can i tell you later and just keep going on the alias?

DeletedUser

well since that in know way was an answer to any of the things I said on that thread, I will take that as a sign of compliance :icon_cool:

I also suggest you look at my noble history, yes lately I have nobled a lot of barbs (though 5 of the final ones were actually hawks villages but the guy went barb before my nobles got there). But look at where I am in the map, there really is noone I can noble :icon_sad: but I am moving to the frontline bit by bit so hopefully that will change :) ofc I wld say look at your own stats, but I guess you know your stats quite well, explaining the fact that you're scared to show who you are ...

DeletedUser

Qoos in my opinion is a terrible player. I think he is worried that if he reveals who he is then we would op him and he is scared of this. I dont think we would waste our energy though, ops are for very good players who are actually making progress against you not people who are boring the hell out of you and not revealing themselves.

DeletedUser

Damn BOB why? who am i going to annoy, mmm wait i think i have a few of those.

Hrgos just want to know what have i complied to. That you through out plenty of stats where you are on top. And what has it proven? please answer me this? As for what i said about guys that we need to shape, yup there is a few guys that needs it and either they shape up or they will loose their villas. Who they are is for you to find out. Unfortunately we haven't had the vacation that legion did, been warring ever since. And no mate taking on WTM, nobling out your barbs buddies and inactives doesn't count as war. To be honest you have had so long to prepare for this war it should have been over by now but to your disbelief we are still here and still going strong. Any thing you want me to add?

As for my stats you dont have to worry about the show plenty of LEGION/Detox villas taken but not many taken from me. Oh and no not inactive LEGION/Detox members just if you wanted to say something.

And Mines i'm not scared of any of your OP's. Why should i be scared of milj. of fakes LOL. At the end of this war i think we will see a few dissapointed faces trying to cover why they lost as HAWKS is still to be defeated and i'm pretty sure that wont happen.

DeletedUser

This is a reminder that grammar flaming is forbidden on the forums. Mention it again, and well, i guess you know what happens, don't you ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bob is currently playing the account PZ7, he is keeping his identity hidden because IFY and the good legion members wouldnt like this very much. I wouldnt be surprised if PZ7 comes in claiming this isnt true, but insiders state otherwise. :)

DeletedUser

2Hot i'm with you on this one dont belief he left but lets say he did wonder when he will be back. And it's not about the lying BOB it's about me annoying you.

DeletedUser81101

As for my stats you dont have to worry about the show plenty of LEGION/Detox villas taken but not many taken from me. Oh and no not inactive LEGION/Detox members just if you wanted to say something.

Prove it otherwise we can't believe you. For all we know you could be GunnerNM who ran away the second he saw a noble train.

DeletedUser

And what does it matter if you believe me or not? You are just p off as you have nothing on me while i can pull your stats as i wish. Where is hrgos dont see any reply from him he has been so active in trying to flame me but now nothing after i answered his stupid flaming?

DeletedUser

sorry I've been a bit busy ... it seems like you missed me ^_^

so let me see, yes, you can play around with stats to show what you want them to show. But there is a difference between using actual stats and showing the side that is beneficial for you and throwing out wrong stats like you saying we have more 1-3k villages. While the first is propaganda, the second is desperate.

You also went from insisting you had better stats to saying there is a reason for legion having better stats (no wars and whatever ...) so yes you seem to have complied with everything that I said.

You have also significantly toned down the n00bishness of E=mc and tw.

considering all these, I'd say you fell flat on your face.

oh and should have finished the war by now? plz tell me you're not being serious coz you're killing me here :lol:

hope I didn't disappoint :)

DeletedUser

It seems you dont just put dont stats that make you look good but you even twist words. I would like you to quote me on where i insisted we had better stats. And i think you might be thinking about the wrong word it think you wanted to say agree not comply. But no i dont agree with any of your crap you said. As for toning down my word were something in like they need to shape up to the standerd of hawks, would you like to disagree or are you saying that they are perfect as they are? lets not BS each other they need work.

Considering all the BS you talk i would say you fell flat on your face AGAIN. it might be better to just stop repling as you get yourself deeper into that hole you are falling in.

As for the war are you really that thick. Lets have a look at your sister tribe/academy what ever you want to call them, in the first few days they took a significant lead where as for the size and the time you had to prepare you have really not dont what detox could do. Now taking that in consideration read my reply again about you should have by now won the war.

You did disappoint, Please bring back BOB again atleast he has some common sense, your new flamers have noting.

DeletedUser

lol, you sure do avoid the 1-3k villages thing don't you? and I'm sorry but I don't twist my words (my bad for the comply word, I did use that wrong but not intentionally) I point things out as they are or at least as I see them.

I'm glad you're back to the same tone when it comes to E=mc and tw, and you have to understand, I did not make any comment on my opinion of any tribe involved, I simply said it's interesting how hawks members think of what lord hawks put as their equals.

so let me get this right (sorry I AM thick), you did expect this war to be finished by now? lmao, you sure crack me up. If you were that low on troops from your wars then I guess the point of the merge wasn't to face the east or for there to be a real fight as hawks and e=mc have been saying for some time now but because you were losing your war against detox.

anyways, you left me confused now, after leaving the impression that you missed me when I wasn't around for less than two days, now you want me gone? and I'm not a flamer, I'm just giving my opinion and if that means ending up pointing at how ridiculous your statements are then so be it.

DeletedUser81101

Yea you can play around with my stats all you want, but fact is that my stats are better than yours, and I am better at everything than you (so is everyone else here) until you can prove otherwise. Even if I had 0 ODA & sent 10 second trains I would be better than you... and you can't disprove that fact without revealing yourself.

see, it works both ways

DeletedUser

ok Hrgos i went and counted the last 10 pages of conquers for each tribe seeing as you cant count yourself. these are barb villas between 1000-3000

E=mc 100 ( like i have said they need serious shaping up)
Legion 85 (biggest tribe in this world coming in at #2)
Detox 69 (smallest of the tribes coming in at #3)
TW 51 (Always talking about pinder nobling every barb go look again standing at #4)
Hawks 31 ( 31 barb nobles not good at all but moving in at #5)

Total
Legion/Detox (154)
HAWKS/E/TW (182)

Nowi know you will go and say LOL you nobled more barbs then us that is your right but then i can go and say ok you are 2 tribes with and average of 70 barbs per tribe we are 3 tribes with an average of 61 per tribe and this can go on and on and on. But i would like to remind you that i have said E needs to shape up i havent tried to keep it quite. As for TW i have no problem with the way they play they kept there own with E and they are good players just sorry they can't be as active in the war as i would like but as they get on the frontline you will get to know them much better.

And yes your thick again you are only ahead with what a 100 villas with the stats IFY up up today. A bit bad for a tribe only at war with a small tribe and barbs tell me where is all your troops that you could lead by a much bigger margin? Just again Detox was leading us by much more in just a few days! Seems they are the better tribe maybe Legion should have merged into them. And yes we where still behind in the total conquers against Detox when the west/east war started but unfortunately for you it's still on going.

Now as for you pointing out my ridiculous statements i have answered each of them with out you proving any point care to elaborate on how ridiculous you feel or do you want some facepalm?

As for Ditm i cant argue with your stats there is just no point you are a good player and Legion should be very glad to have you. But the fact is you are still not happy not knowing who i am and that puts a smile on my face LOL. I guess one day mines will guess correct if i will say you got me we will just have to wait and see.