2010 predictions

DeletedUser

Your a noob :) can i have my prize now or should i wait for the big unveiling that you put on? Oh and about you answering all the statements put in front of you (i know this is going to bore everyone) but you didnt answer hrgos on another thread when he proved you wrong about the 1-3k barbs. To be perfectly honest I couldnt not give a rats arse about barb nobling i have done it before away from enemy lines to build up and eventually send d to those frontlines. I have no problem with others nobling barbs but dont be so self righteous as to say that we are bad because on average we do it more then you. TW havent proved themselves as much as I would have expected, yes pinder did reasonalby well during the war but your best player was moja and where has he gone, quit. Amatus seems destined to be a 100% ruler of the k he presides in as he rarely nobles outside of it. So I personally can't wait for TW to move to the front.

DeletedUser

ok Hrgos i went and counted the last 10 pages of conquers for each tribe seeing as you cant count yourself. these are barb villas between 1000-3000

E=mc 100 ( like i have said they need serious shaping up)
Legion 85 (biggest tribe in this world coming in at #2)
Detox 69 (smallest of the tribes coming in at #3)
TW 51 (Always talking about pinder nobling every barb go look again standing at #4)
Hawks 31 ( 31 barb nobles not good at all but moving in at #5)

Total
Legion/Detox (154)
HAWKS/E/TW (182)

Nowi know you will go and say LOL you nobled more barbs then us that is your right but then i can go and say ok you are 2 tribes with and average of 70 barbs per tribe we are 3 tribes with an average of 61 per tribe and this can go on and on and on. But i would like to remind you that i have said E needs to shape up i havent tried to keep it quite. As for TW i have no problem with the way they play they kept there own with E and they are good players just sorry they can't be as active in the war as i would like but as they get on the frontline you will get to know them much better.

And yes your thick again you are only ahead with what a 100 villas with the stats IFY up up today. A bit bad for a tribe only at war with a small tribe and barbs tell me where is all your troops that you could lead by a much bigger margin? Just again Detox was leading us by much more in just a few days! Seems they are the better tribe maybe Legion should have merged into them. And yes we where still behind in the total conquers against Detox when the west/east war started but unfortunately for you it's still on going.

Now as for you pointing out my ridiculous statements i have answered each of them with out you proving any point care to elaborate on how ridiculous you feel or do you want some facepalm?

As for Ditm i cant argue with your stats there is just no point you are a good player and Legion should be very glad to have you. But the fact is you are still not happy not knowing who i am and that puts a smile on my face LOL. I guess one day mines will guess correct if i will say you got me we will just have to wait and see.

well let me see if I got this right, tw is good coz they standed on their own against E, but E sucked ... hmm ... ok ... I'm just not gonna bother argue with you on this one, hopefully you see what you did wrong there ... as for the barb nobles you chose a timeframe, I'm sure I can find a timeframe where the balance goes drastically on the other side ... everyone nobles barbs at some point and remember I never even said there was anything wrong with it, it was you who said legion and detox have 1-3k useless villages, I simply said on average the points per village of the tribes are around the same, which means the quality of villages is around the same. so yeah you're still wrong there, I'm glad you spent the time going through pages of conquers though :lol:

for a moment there I really did think I was thick, like maybe you were making a joke and I wasn't getting it, apparently not :icon_razz:
obviously you didn't understand what I said. The only way the war would have been over by now is if you guys had run out of defensive troops. If this was so, it would have meant you were losing your war and merged with E to save your asses. Which obviously is exactly what hawks and E have been trying to deny. So you keep contradicting what lord hawks and others have been saying. Again, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with what you say, just pointing out the obvious.

and why are you getting so upset for? not much fun when you're the one getting annoyed is it? well what can I say, stop saying ridiculous stuff and I'll get off your back :)

DeletedUser

Bob is currently playing the account PZ7, he is keeping his identity hidden because IFY and the good legion members wouldnt like this very much. I wouldnt be surprised if PZ7 comes in claiming this isnt true, but insiders state otherwise. :)

LMAO!...dude, get some new spies.

DeletedUser

LOL mate you and i know no matter what you say TW is good youcan play it off as much as you want to. If they are bad proof it to me or maybe you just cant. That was my first question.

Barb nobling: Why shy away from it now, if you didn't want to see the answer you shouldn't have asked. Seems you made a fool of yourself when i proofed you wrong again and proofed that what i say is correct. So here is question 2 show me that time frame from today backwards till we nobled more barbs then you.
By the way if there wasn't anything wrong with it why say "You said we had 1-3k villages, I said BS, " seems you didn't like it then but its okk now seeing that you love them barbs LOL.

And where were we losing what war. what was it that was denied? this is question 3. As you maybe thinking about something totally different. But what i want to know is why is Legion so great because they havent really proofed there worth in this war so far. this will be question 4.

So mate you have some home work to do as you will get marks for your answers. Test begins now.

As for minesand actually hrgos there have been plenty of stuff written about pinder nobling barbs blah blah blah why was it a problem then but now that i have shown you how you noble barbs it suddenly not such a bad thing. Seems it's some of that Legion/Detox propaganda again. everything is ok aslong as you do it LOL you should start counting your words as you both have been contradiction what all your mates have been saying for so long.

DeletedUser

"LOL mate you and i know no matter what you say TW is good youcan play it off as much as you want to. If they are bad proof it to me or maybe you just cant. That was my first question. "
dude how many times will I tell you (maybe I'm not the thick one here :p), I made no comments about TW or any other tribe, but the way you put it (it seems I need to spell it out for you after all), E sucks but the reason why TW is good is because it was able to stand against E but if E sucked that's not much of an accomplishment now is it? I REALLY hope you understand now :icon_rolleyes:

Barb nobling: Why shy away from it now, if you didn't want to see the answer you shouldn't have asked. Seems you made a fool of yourself when i proofed you wrong again and proofed that what i say is correct. So here is question 2 show me that time frame from today backwards till we nobled more barbs then you.
By the way if there wasn't anything wrong with it why say "You said we had 1-3k villages, I said BS, " seems you didn't like it then but its okk now seeing that you love them barbs LOL.

For one thing I really have better things to do than go over endless pages of conquers for you. I am eager to know when it was the first time that you proved me wrong :icon_eek:
and again, (oh man you are definitely thick aren't you) read the sentence you quoted please. You said we have 1-3k useless villages (not that we are nobling but that we have) and I said BS ... I can't think of a way to make it clearer than that :icon_confused:

And where were we losing what war. what was it that was denied? this is question 3. As you maybe thinking about something totally different. But what i want to know is why is Legion so great because they havent really proofed there worth in this war so far. this will be question 4.
I'm afraid I will ask you to translate questions 3 and 4 into english, if you don't mind that is. I'm not flaming you for your english ... I just honestly don't understand it :icon_neutral:

So mate you have some home work to do as you will get marks for your answers. Test begins now.
lol everytime you write a reply, you make me smile for some reason :icon_biggrin:

As for minesand actually hrgos there have been plenty of stuff written about pinder nobling barbs blah blah blah why was it a problem then but now that i have shown you how you noble barbs it suddenly not such a bad thing. Seems it's some of that Legion/Detox propaganda again. everything is ok aslong as you do it LOL you should start counting your words as you both have been contradiction what all your mates have been saying for so long.
I never said anything about pinder or anyone else for that matter. Nobling barbs once in a while is ok ... I'll leave my answer up to your interpretation (though I'm willing to bet you won't get it :icon_sad:)

DeletedUser

hrgos you started with such fire are you starting to run out. Seems you dont like being put on the spot, maybe should have kept your mouth shut. By the way you answered like a politician no straight answer, but i guess you dont have any straight answer just like every other of your tribe.

1: the question was why is TW a bad tribe and to proof it. (remember at that time E was bigger and had all their players)
2: Ask to see the time frame. you said "I'm sure I can find a timeframe where the balance goes drastically on the other side" proof it mate are are you a but scared that it will just become worse for you. and tell me what are you going to do with a 1-3K barb. attack me LOL with what inside. so yes they are useless. please tell me you disagree but i would like to know why.
3:you said that we where losing a war and that we denied something. cant see that as being unable to understand.
4:Why is Legion so great as they haven't proofed anything in this war as yet?

And nobling barbs once in a while LOL your backtracking mate you have no answer for this, remember that hole i told you about LOL

DeletedUser

lol, dude just because you have a difficulty understanding what I say does not mean I did not answer you :lol:
1. when did I say TW is a bad tribe? I just said your justification for why it isn't is stupid.
2. our tribes have around the same average points per village, this means that we have around the same number of 1-3k villages. villages that were nobled at 1-3k stage but became fully grown villages are hardly useless. but claiming we have more 1-3k villages while the avg points per village is the same is stupid.
3. I did not say you were losing the war. I said following your logic (we shld have won by now) means you had lost alot of troops and were thus losing the war. I'm not giving an opinion here, just deducing from your statements.
4. where did I claim Legion was great? (not that I don't think it is, but I never claimed it)
backtracking, find me one post I made where I said nobling barbs is bad (not that I think it is good, but I never claimed it being bad). What would be bad is when most of your nobles are barbs ...

DeletedUser81101

oh oh I'll answer... sort of
1. TW is bad because they haven't got rid of Pinder :p
2. I have 3k vills with near full troop builds.. who's to say they can't be deadly. I even have a 1.5k vill with nearly a half nuke in it!
3. No ones losing/winning got the upper/lower hand yet.
4. We have to have something going for us. LEGION & Hawks are the 2 pillars of w33 now... with DETOX making a very worthy companion in the east. and The scientists err... well yea. We'll see how TW fare when/if they get involved.

and finally, I would have much more respect for you if you didn't hide. Hiding is for cowards (and is a blatant violation of man law!)

DeletedUser

Actually, qoos, hrgos' answers make perfect sense. Either you are too thick to understand them, or you don't want to.

1. In reference to the TW - E=MC2 war... well you have to remember that E=MC2 were fighting not only TW, but also HAWKS at the same time. And perhaps, had you taken the time to look for some background knowledge, you would have noticed that E=MC2 has also been flamed for being a poor tribe many times in the past. Comparing a bad tribe to a bad tribe doesn't show that one of them is good.
Let's look at the reasons TW has been called a bad tribe: early on in the world, their players were humiliated by Monsignor. This is a big reason they are still seen as noobs to this day. They reformed their tribe as The Wraith Family, and took in a lot of players in the region. Cricman helped to further diminish the respect TWF. was given due to his ridiculously unintelligent posts on the external forums. TW merged with SWAG F., and allied HAWKS F. (which was, in my opinion, their best route to expansion). That left them with only one way to noble - North, into E=MC2 territory. They have been flamed, not for nobling barbs, but for the regularity with which they noble them, and their seemingly unwillingness to war other tribes. The only war I can actually remember them being a part of is the war with E=MC2. The rest has been cleaning their continents of smaller tribes, and merging. TW has cut their players off from expansion (barring long-range nobling) with the diplomacy they chose. In my opinion, this reflects poorly on the leadership - and what reflects poorly on the leadership reflects poorly on the tribe in general.

2. @ hrgos
our tribes have around the same average points per village, this means that we have around the same number of 1-3k villages.
Your conclusion cannot be reached from those facts alone. It could just mean that the East have less people that max out villages. I hope this is clear enough for you, because I have a tendency to ramble on and repeat the same thing many times if I have to explain points I see as obvious. I'm not alluding to either side having more/less 1-3k point villages, simply stating that your conclusion is inaccurate given your evidence. If you would like to look through long lists of villages, go ahead. Otherwise, everyone should stop arguing a point that has no real value.

@ qoos
and tell me what are you going to do with a 1-3K barb. attack me LOL with what inside. so yes they are useless.
This is also inaccurate in my opinion. A small village located in the middle of your enemies' territory can be very valuable indeed. Naturally, your enemies will not want you to have a village so close to them, where they will not be able to easily react to your attacks. So they will attack it. If you stack it, your enemy will waste lots of offense, while you suffer relatively few defensive casualties. It kills lots of their troops, making it rather useful.
EDIT: No one can attack you with a barb. If they are attacking you, it is no longer a barb. :p

3. I still cannot understand what you are trying to ask qoos. :icon_redface:

4. Reputation means a lot in this game. And LEGION has a good reputation, as do a lot of their players. I can't see any tribe currently better than them, and as they are ranked #1 (with a fairly sizable lead I might add...) it is up to you to prove that they are not great, not up to them to prove their greatness.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your conclusion cannot be reached from those facts alone. It could just mean that the East have less people that max out villages. I hope this is clear enough for you, because I have a tendency to ramble on and repeat the same thing many times if I have to explain points I see as obvious. I'm not alluding to either side having more/less 1-3k point villages, simply stating that your conclusion is inaccurate given your evidence. If you would like to look through long lists of villages, go ahead. Otherwise, everyone should stop arguing a point that has no real value.

well let's assume the west have all their villages at 7k thus making their average also 7k and let's assume the east has alot of 1-3k villages, for the two to have around the same average the east will need alot of 11-13k villages, while it is statistically possible, it is not likely. I do agree with you my premises don't directly lead to the conclusion, but my conclusion is the one with the highest likelihood. The east might still have more 1-3k villages than the west but I doubt the difference is significant.

DeletedUser

4:Why is Legion so great as they haven't proofed anything in this war as yet?

Idiotic question. Why? Reasons:

1. #1 tribe in W33 for moths. You can say what you want, but nobody will listen you. Cause #1 is always a winner.

2. Nobling stats: LEGION vs. E=MC2 (war time) - much better. LEGION vs. HAWKS (war time) - better.

3. Haven't proofed? TheGame (E=MC2) - banned for pushing. Scrithe - nobled/became barb. Okole Puka - nobled and banned. GunnerNM - totally nobled and kicked from E=MC2 < All these, very big players.

DeletedUser

1. i rim ify
2. i rim u
3. i rim everone on the rim so they get corded

DeletedUser

Ify...the only reason legion is number 1 is because you and your team are there. The day you guys grab your bags and leave is the day legion will crumble in less than a day

DeletedUser

IFY and his team are LEGION. So yes, once LEGION leaves LEGION, LEGION will no longer exist, and will therefore LEGION will crubmle pretty fast. Good logic 2hot.

DeletedUser

No jerey...ify and his team are not legion. They are better than legion...legion is nothing without them. You cant battle the truth because then you'd be a liar lol. And no matter how much it hurts you know its true...you arnt legion either Lmfao your just a stray rofl.

DeletedUser

Having worked with legion for a very long time, i think you are completely wrong, yes IFY and the players who came from who? were very good players but players such as katony, lussianos, chystang, pza, ddcamaroboy, deanxcox, are all fantastic players and would get into any tribe. LEGION has more depth in skill then any other tribe in the world.

DeletedUser

You fail to understand what I meant 2hot.
And I never claimed to be LEGION. I'm just a player who joined this world late and is now in DETOX. :)

DeletedUser

LEGION have many good players without me, they are awesome friends and helping me much. Without them - it would be impossible to fight vs. West...

Idiotic question. Why? Reasons:

1. #1 tribe in W33 for moths. You can say what you want, but nobody will listen you. Cause #1 is always a winner.

2. Nobling stats: LEGION vs. E=MC2 (war time) - much better. LEGION vs. HAWKS (war time) - better.

3. Haven't proofed? TheGame (E=MC2) - banned for pushing. Scrithe - nobled/became barb. Okole Puka - nobled and banned. GunnerNM - totally nobled and kicked from E=MC2 < All these, very big players.
:lol:
Man you really are a liar and a braggert.