2010 predictions

Show me a single word where I lied.
Why your saing scrithe was nobled and went barb,when hes still in emc and doesnt seem hes nobled by Legion.:icon_rolleyes:
I checked on twstats and faramirfox started to noble him long before the world war started.So i ask you again ,why legion try to get the credits for something that never happend?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ifyy...you lied when you Said legion was a good tribe withtout you and the who? Elites.

DeletedUser

Idiotic question. Why? Reasons:

1. #1 tribe in W33 for moths. You can say what you want, but nobody will listen you. Cause #1 is always a winner.

2. Nobling stats: LEGION vs. E=MC2 (war time) - much better. LEGION vs. HAWKS (war time) - better.

3. Haven't proofed? TheGame (E=MC2) - banned for pushing. Scrithe - nobled/became barb. Okole Puka - nobled and banned. GunnerNM - totally nobled and kicked from E=MC2 < All these, very big players.

I like how you left Faramirfox out of that list :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thats because he hasnt been attacked by us yet and doesnt really have much of a frontline against us, plus he hasnt been nobled out by us or banned so there really isnt much point.

DeletedUser

2hot, anyone can noble you, including pinder, so please, go home to your little box you call home and play with your pink dora doll

DeletedUser

Jerey i will deny your offer. You can continue playing with yourself. And go giants...whats your problem man? You really hurt my feelings...im going to cut my wrist right now and hang myself and take a bottle of Pills. I am going to betray Hawks and quit tw just because of that truthful statement.

DeletedUser

Don't worry mate, I will post those 400 nukes, which you will lose on my stacked villages :icon_biggrin:

was is 400?

I stopped counting after 200...I'm hoping to get the message on my command screen

'Can only display 1000 commands at one time'

don't worry it'll happen...it's just alot harder on this world... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

was is 400?

I stopped counting after 200...I'm hoping to get the message on my command screen

'Can only display 1000 commands at one time'

don't worry it'll happen...it's just alot harder on this world... :icon_wink:

I'm not worried at all to be true :) So far, I think you have 6-8 pages of red reports, and some worthless attacks on empty villages :icon_cry:

I think I will get more ODA by killing your churchless troops in that village, than you with all your nukes :icon_biggrin:

But efforts were good! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81101

so far many of these have come true :)

E=MC2 gone & Pinder reaching 1000 barb nobles - my correct predictions
Pudog leaving, LEGION vs. DETOX - Pudogs correct predictions
IFY & DiTM mass growth in K34 - Repinskis correct prediction

still plenty of time for more of these to be proven correct