2010 stats

nippen

Stats for entire 2010 (exactly for 361 days)

World
Accounts: 327 players - lost 524 accounts
Villages: 402.556 - Gain 77 villages

DNS

Accounts: 99 players - lost 94 accounts
% Accounts: 30,28% - Gains 7,6%

Total points: 1.542.135.969 points - Gains 246.877.973 points
Total villages: 157.525 villages - Gains 25.659 villages
World domination: 39,13% - Gain 6,37%

Lost/gained each day:
-0,26 accounts
+683.372 points
+71,08 villages

TW

Accounts: 92 - Lost 181 accounts
% Accounts: 28,13% - Lost 3,94%

Total points: 1.298.368.551 points - Lost 54.912.819 points
Total villages: 133.748 villages - Lost 4500 villages
World domination: 33,22% - Lost 1,13%

Lost/Gained each day
-0,50 accounts
-152.113 points
-12,47 villages

SETO

Accounts: 38 - Lost 55 accounts
% Accounts: 11,62% - Gain 0.69%

Total Points: 398.926.064 points - Gain 56.116.207 points
Total villages: 40.499 villages - Gain 5.545 villages
World domination: 10,06% - Gain 1,38%

Lost/Gained each day
-0,15 accounts
+155.446 points
+16,36 villages

FC

Accounts: 41 - Lost 32 accounts
% Accounts: 12,53% - Gain 3,95%

Total points: 329.359.069 points - Gain 31.755.023 points
Total villages: 32.571 - Gain 2.880
World domination: 8,09% - Gain 0,71%

Lost/Gained each day
-0,09 accounts
+87.964 points
+7,98 villages

PMS

Accounts: 4 - Lost 69 accounts
% Accounts: 1,22% - Lost 15.94%

Total points: 37.762.582 - Lost 128.779.424 points
Total villages: 3.823 villages - Lost 14.271 villages
World domination: 0,95% - Lost 11,13%

Lost/Gained each day
-0,1911 accounts
-356.729 points
-39.53 villages

Last edited:

Psihic

2010 goes to DNS by a landslide.

And in 2011 we will finnish the enemy off. With ease.

Happy new year TW :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

considering TW had the edge in the early part of the year, a 7.5% swing in world domination towards DNS by the end of the year is a pretty impressive late year swing. though i'm sure some of it can be explained from more players going barb/leaving in TW vs DNS creating a pro-DNS swing as well given the 2 to 1 ratio of TW account losses to DNS ones.

Psihic

Tnx dan.

But have to say I find it funny how in the past all the big shots in TW commented on stats and everything else, especially end of 2009 and first 1/3 of 2010. But now, they just go `forums are bad m`kay`. Just shows how very little they have stored up their heads or how little fun they see in this game.

I`m talking here about smokefield, zegir (ok, not in TW anymore but thats since yesterday), mohammad, callum, even ripperfield.

OTD has his excuse since he is not in the leadership anymore but the rest. Shame on you little people :lol:

DeletedUser

OTD isnt in the leadership anymore? :eek: soz for off topic.

OTDDeathAwaits

Tnx dan.

But have to say I find it funny how in the past all the big shots in TW commented on stats and everything else, especially end of 2009 and first 1/3 of 2010. But now, they just go `forums are bad m`kay`. Just shows how very little they have stored up their heads or how little fun they see in this game.

I`m talking here about smokefield, zegir (ok, not in TW anymore but thats since yesterday), mohammad, callum, even ripperfield.

OTD has his excuse since he is not in the leadership anymore but the rest. Shame on you little people :lol:

Smokefield only visited the forums on the occasion psi, so state facts at least...The rest maybe once in a bluemoon, with the zegir exception of course :icon_razz:

As for me, I read our 'confrontations' and realised how endless and petty they were...guess you havent had the same epiphany.

And no, im not in the leadership anymore, old news.

DeletedUser

Tnx dan.

Lolz.. funny to see my name come out of the no where :p
Didnt know you do think of me sometimes ;)

But its fun.

I am more into the tw maps usually than the forums :( Like it goes - Its all crap/BS/ non-required flaming done here. It was fun once - but its just boring and more of a childs fight :p

DeletedUser

so mohammad you state that Psihic is immature??? how did you even think about that...

.dan.101

Tnx dan.

Well, everyone boasts about their stats when they're going in your favour, and neither RAW or DN had a huge forum presence anyway, so it makes sense they post more when stats are favourable. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You guys have been playing together WAYYYYYY too long to still keep fighting -.-

DeletedUser

Tnx dan.

:D u can be so funny with ur pnp... NOT..... :) mail me and i will teach u a few things.

one is repetition, gets abit tiring hearing same errors over and over
i am actually surprised tikay hasnt found something to correct as usual for all nippen stats posts.

nippen listens/fixes tikays pointing out of errors but has never fixed the very first errors pointed out by his enemies. don't u think it's only natural his enemies wouldn't be interested in his stats after that. false figures for the pnp push. all of us from that time know it and 0.0 just aren't interested.

if nippen has used the same stats all the way through -.- what is the point for me to come look and go owww wow :) nice nippen well done.

if u start with 5 and 5 is wrong but u still add and take from it?? 0.0 if i know the 5 is wrong i am not gonna waste my time.

but
pretty colors nippen, nice job.

can i go now? be back in 2 months. funny how to psi my 2 month visits seem to feel like i am here all the time :)

sorry, i wont be back here, 0.o ( i think i have said that b4) :p

nippen

:D u can be so funny with ur pnp... NOT..... :) mail me and i will teach u a few things.

one is repetition, gets abit tiring hearing same errors over and over
i am actually surprised tikay hasnt found something to correct as usual for all nippen stats posts.

nippen listens/fixes tikays pointing out of errors but has never fixed the very first errors pointed out by his enemies. don't u think it's only natural his enemies wouldn't be interested in his stats after that. false figures for the pnp push. all of us from that time know it and 0.0 just aren't interested.

if nippen has used the same stats all the way through -.- what is the point for me to come look and go owww wow :) nice nippen well done.

if u start with 5 and 5 is wrong but u still add and take from it?? 0.0 if i know the 5 is wrong i am not gonna waste my time.

but
pretty colors nippen, nice job.

can i go now? be back in 2 months. funny how to psi my 2 month visits seem to feel like i am here all the time :)

sorry, i wont be back here, 0.o ( i think i have said that b4) :p
I would like to fix them, but i don't know where the mistake is....If you guys don't tell me where the mistake is than i can't help.

I'm happy that there are actually people like tikay, who points me on some dumb calculation mistakes, which are btw easy to explain and easy to fix.

The stats i make have never been in any of the tribes favour, they are just stats like you would find on twstats if they would calculate it.
Not a single of these tribes has been pushed forward in case of another tribe!!!

nippen

this can't be right? -19 accounts per day?

but anyway, thanks nippen again for the great stats! and happy new year to everyone!

Misplaced the , ...but it's fixed now
thx for pointing me to this :)