2011 Predictions

DeletedUser81101

well this time last year I made the 2010 predictions, and some people were spot on the money... especially Pudogs LEGION vs. DETOX prediction!

So, anyone have predictions for 2011?

ill start with mine...

baseball2009star

Hmmm

I say, our north side turns around and starts kickin a$$. Legion hits us in the middle. Everyone mass deletes. Pherion ends up this big |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- to be continued....

DeletedUser81101

- 3 of the current top 5, will not be top 5 by the end of the year..
- After DETOX lose one of their big 3, they will be absorbed into either Hawks or TW.
- World 33 will officially have the largest player on the .net servers, it wont be Pherion.
- Hawks will increase their points lead due to numbers, and I believe the Hawks/Legion struggle will continue to be a hard fought push back & forth for the next year to come, it will take something huge to upset the balance.
- TW will definitely lose a major player, they are overdue a big loss.
- LEGION will gain atleast 3 more 100% continent dominances... Hawks will start to pick up a few aswell
- The world will be closed... thats a no-brainer

DeletedUser

blue and i will continue to spam all the forums ... i am going with that one

DeletedUser

End of the year is in a few weeks :/

You believe 3 out of the top 5 wont be here?

Am sure you mean during 2011 ? Also more likely two out of the top 5 . Legion and LKJ ;) (Jokes) . This war still has long too go.

---Pherion will noble more barbs

---Domin8rix (john) will noble a bunch of barbs set up account manager

---I will have 3 players playing my account :D

--- Another of legions southern players hit delete/ go inactive. Succumb to the pressure of having no support or help . Or just be a noob.

---Mavarok will get opped on and lose some villages.

---Cliffordred dog will lose all his k85 villages if he stops sending support to them (if he hasnt already)

--- Wesgan will continue to plead his inactivity .

--- Blue will be the center of the spamming here :)

--- Jack will come back (stupid noob leaving us)

---Droid will get over 2million points :)

- LEGION will gain atleast 3 more 100% continent dominances... Hawks will start to pick up a few aswell

^^ this one self explanatory ;)

World wil be closed. --> lets hope so !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

- 3 of the current top 5, will not be top 5 by the end of the year..

hmmm...I really don't see this happening, at least not 3... I do think that there will probably be a slight shift should someone go inactive but that the only way that I see it happening. amatus and pinder are in a nice safe position much like modern America. They are able to strike whenever they feel like but due to distances and large clusters any op done on them would be ineffective at best. Pherion is simple to far and to large for any op to be done seriously done on him (unless TW turns which might happen but it would be mainly pinder and pherion tradin village which would just be the top 5 trading for the most part)...so same as amatus and pinder but just more extreme (1K further away and 10 million points more) with stiker he is simply to large as well. he needs to drop a solid 8-9 million points and unless LEGION decide to op on him all year he not losing that much...now the #5 and #6 spot could trade as they are relatively close in points (only 300K away) and if your hinting what I think you are mass barb nobling is a big option for Koe82 as is merging with a certain other top 20 player which would put them close but with the added growth of the one in the top would would probably put him into #3 tops.

If you then look at the gap between #6 and #7 you see a huge 7 million point gap which make me highly skeptical that such a change should occur. although anything can happen in a year so we'll see.

summary: unless inactivity hits doubt 3 people will shift...one or 2 is more realistic.

- After DETOX lose one of their big 3, they will be absorbed into either Hawks or TW.

I'd put my money more on the HAWKS should this ever come to pass. :icon_wink:

- World 33 will officially have the largest player on the .net servers, it wont be Pherion.

I do agree with part of this...due to the nobling system on W33 and the exponential growth over the past few months of our top players I do foresee us passing the largest player in the .net server. not anytime soon...but probably in the middle/later part of the year. as a curiosity I wonder if we are in fact talking about the same player. The largest player I've seen so far on the .net server is none other then Jirki88 on W2.

http://www.twstats.com/en2/index.php?page=player&id=48361

which means that the top players will probably have to be nobling around 10 villages a day to have any hope of catching up by the end of the year.. even stiker and myself have to noble at least 4.3 villages a day to have any hopes of even catching up with where he is now. so to beat him we're look at a number more in the double digits...It's completely doable as stiker and pherion already have a nobling average 7 and 8 respectively.

as far as it not being pherion...we'll see. I'll put my money on pherion or stiker though for being the first to reach it though.

- Hawks will increase their points lead due to numbers, and I believe the Hawks/Legion struggle will continue to be a hard fought push back & forth for the next year to come, it will take something huge to upset the balance.

don't forget barb nobling...lots and lots of barb nobling :lol: :lol: :lol:

but yes agreed. I also belive the the HAWK membership and the LEGION membership will shrink slightly with the hawks losing more players but always maintaining more players then legion.

- TW will definitely lose a major player, they are overdue a big loss.

They are overdue for losing a player...however I doubt that any of them will leave. There simply is no reason for them to leave.

no offense guys..but due to the ways the tribes are situated I doubt the HAWKS will pick up a 100% K. Unless a Detox merge or a TW merge happens I just don't see it because HAWKS, TW, and DETOX are to intertwined with each other that unless the alliance is broken they will always continue to have those village in every one of HAWKS K's stopping them from achieving that 100%.

Although Legion will probably pick up a couple as well...hell they could pick up more then that if they merged in there friends LKJ :icon_razz:

- The world will be closed... thats a no-brainer

I sure hope so. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

i will only get nobled out in K85 ... when stabes pulls his finger out and comes take them otherwise ill be there for awhile .... 4 weeks now ... and i am still then:icon_razz: hahahahahahahhahahaha

DeletedUser

i will only get nobled out in K85 ... when stabes pulls his finger out and comes take them otherwise ill be there for awhile .... 4 weeks now ... and i am still then:icon_razz: hahahahahahahhahahaha

And while you have those villages in K85 .. we are taking villages off of players that don't just sit and stack :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hahahahahahahha mean u couldnt take them even if u tired thats all i read

DeletedUser

tired tried we all know wat i mean ... but most of the villages i took off mines down there hawks have taken so detox arent really the good down there ... and yes richard i know you took some but most are from hawks

DeletedUser

tired tried we all know wat i mean ... but most of the villages i took off mines down there hawks have taken so detox arent really the good down there ... and yes richard i know you took some but most are from hawks

oh...I apologize for the confusion...

I truly though you meant tired not tried...it makes sense either way (well grammatically anyways...kinda) although reading it back to myself it does make more sense...

sorry..it's late :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Haha .

You do not understand hawks , detox and Tw . 'Together to end the scourge called Legion'

Plenty of times I have recapped a village hawks owned or they have done the same for me. Bardens when yut yau hit me is one that comes to mind.

This world has bigger fish to fry than 85%morale who stacks 20k 20k 20k . Can use my nukes on better targets.

More economical.
Have not taken one of your k85 except 2 or 3 i capped with mines long account.
I have only nuked a few and cleared em everytime.

Like you said man you leave em 'unstacked' like you say and we will keep munching through k67 etc

DeletedUser

hahahahahahahha mean u couldnt take them even if u tired thats all i read

Ha .. I bet I could give you an example of us 'trying' to take stacked villages, and succeeding. But we (as in Detox) haven't tried because a) Our allies put their hands up first for them. b) They are in the hands of an insignificant enemy c) While you keep those villages stacked, that is less defense for other players that matter :)

DeletedUser

No man your wrong.

Them villages stacked are helping others get defence and helping others not take the brunt of attacks since we spend time all 5mins worth sending nukes at him:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Haha .

You do not understand hawks , detox and Tw . 'Together to end the scourge called Legion'

Plenty of times I have recapped a village hawks owned or they have done the same for me. Bardens when yut yau hit me is one that comes to mind.

This world has bigger fish to fry than 85%morale who stacks 20k 20k 20k . Can use my nukes on better targets.

More economical.
Have not taken one of your k85 except 2 or 3 i capped with mines long account.
I have only nuked a few and cleared em everytime.

Like you said man you leave em 'unstacked' like you say and we will keep munching through k67 etc

you say stacks, amatus is the ultimate pain for stacks. im sick of seeing reports in the forums of amatus stacks.

DeletedUser

well then eat around them is what i say .

Most of my high heavy stacks are in legion owned ks :) . Eg. K67 is mostly stacked very very heavy :)