2011 Predictions

baseball2009star

Oh damn! There is a player named Kammamo! What tribe is he in?

DeletedUser

tee hee. And I know exactly what kammamo means when he talks of jowen. Oh, the history! Mail me IG if you want to laugh on that one, kammamo. ;)

DeletedUser

will do myterms. and baseball im weak but as ive said in these forums befoer, nobling one of stikers villages would make my year, and the same applies to you ;D

baseball2009star

will do myterms. and baseball im weak but as ive said in these forums befoer, nobling one of stikers villages would make my year, and the same applies to you ;D

It's not about being weak, it's about being smart. I think both of those objects are more acheivable than you think. With a little help from your tribe you won't be rimmed afterwards either

DeletedUser

It's not about being weak, it's about being smart. I think both of those objects are more acheivable than you think. With a little help from your tribe you won't be rimmed afterwards either

Don't give him false hope now, that is just cruel.

DeletedUser

Who were one of the big 3 ?

Jack had already quit before you predicted that.....

DeletedUser81101

yes note I said after one of your big 3 quits, so this did happen after one of your big 3 quit.

DeletedUser

- Hawks will increase their points lead due to numbers, and I believe the Hawks/Legion struggle will continue to be a hard fought push back & forth for the next year to come, it will take something huge to upset the balance.
This one is heading in the other direction thus far. Hawks player numbers are nowhere near Legion's.

I'll grant you the one on Detox. The one on the world closing was, as you say, a no-brainer so it doesn't count.
So that makes one on track and one going the opposite way and bets still open on the rest.

*Decides Drunkie isn't a prophet after all :icon_wink: *

DeletedUser

yes note I said after one of your big 3 quits, so this did happen after one of your big 3 quit.

So then the prediction means nothing if you predict something thats already happening.

Its like me saying , I will be in the top 10 of nobled villages against legion . :/

DeletedUser

Meh, semantics. Just shorten the prediction to Detox merging into Hawks. All fixed.

DeletedUser81101

Well you did quit, detox did merge into hawks,
and the world was closed.

DeletedUser

Well you did quit, detox did merge into hawks,
and the world was closed.

There is a difference between quitting and going on a long term vacation :icon_wink:

As for the world closing - Everyone knew it was going to happen...

Detox merged into Hawks - I'll give you that one, even though it was another obvious thing that was going to happen :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81101

- 3 of the current top 5, will not be top 5 by the end of the year..

Remember how you all said this was dead wrong.. well guess what, I was right!!! mwahahahaha!
LEGION, DETOX & LKJ all gone!

and stiker is only 6 mill off being the biggest player on .net