2011 predictions!

DeletedUser

there will be a mass merge before the summer it is on the cards.

DeletedUser

i wouldnt say no to omen merging into our family they need us :p

DeletedUser

there will be a mass merge before the summer it is on the cards.

Funny, I don't see that. Of course respect your opinion and anything can happen. Who knows? However, as things stand now, not only is Omen leadership not behind a merge, we just did a vote of the entire tribe. More members voted to delete their account than voted to merge with One. So, guess we're playing our cards differently than you think;-)

DeletedUser

Funny, I don't see that. Of course respect your opinion and anything can happen. Who knows? However, as things stand now, not only is Omen leadership not behind a merge, we just did a vote of the entire tribe. More members voted to delete their account than voted to merge with One. So, guess we're playing our cards differently than you think;-)

i guess things can change rapidly in TW but then again if we are all enjoying ourselves why the hell not

DeletedUser

What's your in game name pugzie?? I might be able to see to it you're rimmed :p

DeletedUser

ill save you a few hundred wasted nukes by not telling you heh heh

DeletedUser

His ingame name is xenthyl. !!!

Just thought id let you know !

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think the world will end on 28 July 2011 after a mass merge and most of the world will be abandoned because the promised war actually never happened.

DeletedUser

Has anyone noticed that ONE is still ranked,, but have 0 villages..? Does this mean that obsessively trying to gain the glory of killing every account will go unnoticed in the end, as tribes will still be ranked along with Omen on the final day..?

DeletedUser

They won't gain glory. They just simply haven't gotten deleted because there are still accounts in the tribe. Restarts are disabled, but that doesn't mean an account is automatically deleted when it gets rimmed now.

And sometimes the rankings glitch. We had a tribe on W16 with 0 points and supposedly 11 members, but when you go to the members page, no one is listed.