DeletedUser

Seems like this is becoming rigged. lol

I wont vote, it's getting too heated in here

DeletedUser

Hey again guys :)
Im voting for Nix and Gabbi cos their the only ones i remember :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Wow this is unfair :|

calling some random ppl to vote is not fun.

DeletedUser93324

Gabi for sure.... Miss the "Guess what your TWFR password" game I played with Her and Adam :p

-Monty

DeletedUser

No, not called in :)
I checked this forum regularly until i got ill
i havnt been on here for a month or so...
And when i saw this i voted for two people i played along side....
Please, think about your accusations before accusing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I actually don't recognize most of the people who posted for this vote on the last page. Rules should have been "If you didn't vote in the previous rounds, you aren't allowed to vote on the current round. Excluding the first round", but that will have to be implemented into the next contest

DeletedUser

well that's fair, Jenkin, but personally I also think another rule should be the contest organizer ought to get permission from the prospective contestant rather than just throwing some names on the thread...after all, we have some new blood here with this UNDEAD crew, who knows, maybe they would have arisen from the ashes to at least place if not show or win this thing. And after the first contest, I did not want to be in another like this,...yet my name is there

DeletedUser

Adam, I think you have a great idea there, except it leaves no room for these mini-flames trying to get wind of who really is the best and beautiful

DeletedUser

lol i never understood this stuff
so many peeps complan that women are put on a pedastol yet you do this to "prove it" is there a king of TW and does that reflect to there personalities or IG skill?

why do sum of you feel women deserve a queen of TW when infact its just a "women that play w44" lol

im just a scrooge :p

DeletedUser80937

The topic was "queen of tw w44" not something else... In TW the beauty is in Skill nothing other than that. When someone does something extraordinary in TW, I say, its great with respect to TW.

No matter how beautiful a person in RL is, if she cant dodge an attack she is just a noob, can never be TW Queen in my book.

Or else, you could change the topic. Few wont even bother to vote anyone. :lol: